The Day The Music Didn't Die

• I use winamp 2.95 or something simply because it works, and I can get it down to this size and dock it down on the bottom right of monitor 2:

Not sure if the the newer versions could compact like this, but they seemed to have way too much bloat in any case.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@Nexzus said:

I use winamp 2.95

I'm using 5.6, and it can still do that.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@blakeyrat said:

@Lorne Kates said:
    Nope, I'm serious. It's a Zire 72,

The Zire 72 isn't a Palm Pilot. They retired the Pilot brand after like 2 devices, because the Pilot pen company "gently" urged them to use another name. So no, you do not have a Palm Pilot. You have a Palm Zire.

RARE BLAKEYRAT PEDANTIC DICKWEED POST!

I used to get annoyed at my boss who had a Palm VII, and it said Palm VII *right there on the screen*, and the word "pilot" didn't appear anywhere on the device, its packaging, or its manual. And he always called the thing a Palm Pilot. AND IT BUGGED ME! WHY DO PEOPLE DO THAT!? (I think timepods are involved.)

(BTW: I had a Palm III at college and I loved that bastard to death. It had a LCD-inverter back-light so it was also my first e-book reader. I should dig it out and see if I can get it going again... I wonder if the sync cable is even USB.)

@Lorne Kates said:

Why would you expect an update to a site for an "out-of-print" game that's been officially shelved for 9 years?

I guess I expected you to maybe, sometime during the decade, look for a new game.

Next up: a rant about people who use their PIN numbers at ATM machines.

• @Lorne Kates said:

@Nexzus said:

I use winamp 2.95

I'm using 5.6, and it can still do that.

I'm disappointed. I expected to come back this morning and find 5 pages of US-versus-Canadian flaming. Instead you jackasses are still talking about Winamp and PDAs (and not the kind when your lady friend gives you a handjob in the movie theater..)

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@morbiuswilters said:

PDAs (and not the kind when your lady friend gives you a handjob in the movie theater..)

I think you're missing the point of the [b]P[/b]ublic part of that acronym.

Unless you meant before the previews start.

Okay, gotcha.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@FrostCat said:

personal PIN identifying numbers

Unfunny joke'd that for you.

• @Lorne Kates said:

@morbiuswilters said:

PDAs (and not the kind when your lady friend gives you a handjob in the movie theater..)

I think you're missing the point of the Public part of that acronym.

Unless you meant before the previews start.

Okay, gotcha.

Even if the lights are out, you can still hear my soft, sensual moaning and the rhythmic squit squit squit

• @morbiuswilters said:

I'm disappointed. I expected to come back this morning and find 5 pages of US-versus-Canadian flaming
    After a while making fun of the retarded kids gets boring.

• @Lorne Kates said:

@FrostCat said:

personal PIN identifying numbers

Unfunny joke'd that for you.

See you at the La Brea tar pits!

• @morbiuswilters said:

Even if the lights are out, you can still hear my soft, sensual moaning

STFU; I'm trying to listen to the movie. If you're going to do that in public, at least be quiet.