Do you believe in $X? Yes, or yes?

• @operagost said:

We'll start with Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rico is like the guy that's been crashing on your couch for the past couple of years, and now you've had enough and tell him to either get his own place, or start paying some rent.

• @dhromed said:

@operagost said:

We'll start with Puerto Rico.

Puerto Rico is like the guy that's been crashing on your couch for the past couple of years, and now you've had enough and tell him to either get his own place, or start paying some rent.

Except, once you formalize the deal, you end up paying him rent.  In addition to the normal rent you pay the landlord.

Also, he drinks all of your beer, steals your girlfriend and leaves nacho chip crumbs every-the-fuck-where.

•  @dhromed said:

@bstorer said:

I would support an anti-emigration law for Arizona.

You'd get like osmotic swelling of Arizona's population.

SOYLENT GREEN IS ARIZONIANS!

• Meatiest Men Munch on Soylent Green made of Many Meaty Men

@JohnWestMinor said:

No, it's people. Whatever knock off brand you're getting people-less soylent green from needs to be sued. Can you imagine soylent green without that delicious human taste?

• @Lingerance said:

@JohnWestMinor said:
    No, it's people. Whatever knock off brand you're getting people-less soylent green from needs to be sued. Can you imagine soylent green without that delicious human taste?

No shit.  If I found out Soylent Corporation was feeding me Arizonians instead of humans, I'd be furious.  I'd rather eat high-energy plankton or raccoon anus than Arizonian...

• @morbiuswilters said:

@Lingerance said:

@JohnWestMinor said:

No shit.  If I found out Soylent Corporation was feeding me Arizonians instead of humans, I'd be furious.  I'd rather eat ... raccoon anus than Arizonian...

Well you're in luck, my friend, because KFC has a deal just for you!  At least, I think the Coon Snack Pack is made with raccoon anus.  What else could it possibly be?

• @bstorer said:

At least, I think the Coon Snack Pack is made with raccoon anus.  What else could it possibly be?

It does have a chewy quality.