The Transformer

• @hungrier said in The Transformer:

If we aren't helping the tortoises, they'll starve, which would result in the tortoise and humans becoming one giant insect.

I definitely don't want to join a tortoise and become a giant insect, so by all means let's help the tortoises!

• All you motherfuckers are gonna pay! You are the ones who are the ball-lickers! We're gonna fuck your mothers while you watch and cry like little, whiny bitches. Once we get to Hollywood and find those Miramax fucks who is making the movie, we're gonna make them eat our shit, then shit out our shit, and then eat their shit that's made up of our shit that we made them eat. Then all you motherfucks are next. All you motherfuckers are next to your mom. Your mom is next to your mouth. Your mouth is next to your hands. Your hands are next to your knees. Your knees are next to your feet. Your feet are next to your ass. Your ass is next to your throat. Your throat is next to your mouth. Your mouth is next to your nose. Your nose is next to your ass. Your ass is next to your pussy. Your pussy is next to you. Your pussy is the next to your ass. Your ass is next to your ass."

"Look at you now. Here you come in your fuckin car and you drive past those old fucks and there you go driving around in this fucking shit and your parents and my parents and your mommy and daddy and your mommy and daddy and your mom and dad and your mommy and daddy and your mommie

• 🚽 Regular

You smell that? Do you smell that? … Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn’t find one of ’em, not one stinkin’ dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like it was covered in a million pounds of it. … But it's an important difference. If you hear this sound in your head‪‬, and you're like ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‪½‬ ‬  ½‬ ‬ ‬   ‬ ‬ ‬ ‬ ‬ ‬ ‬ ‬ ‬ ‬

You can’t handle the truth! ‮ You’re lying! I've heard much, but it's so very, very, very wrong from your boss, to me, to the people that you're supposed to be serving!"

I think it's having a stroke. I'm not sure what the hell it did to the text in the last one but it was nearly impossible to cut-and-paste, some of the selection went backwards.

• @Cursorkeys said in The Transformer:

Tortillas have been living on land for 40 million years,

Corn or flour?

• @Cursorkeys There's probably a right-to-left control character in there somewhere.

which would result in the tortoise and humans becoming one giant insect.

:sideways_owl:

the question "What Makes Tortoises Human?" has been asked to all of the major scientific societies.

One of the sentences in my language-learning app is "Εμείς δεν είμαστε χελώνες." "We are not turtles."

• 🚽 Regular

@HardwareGeek said in The Transformer:

Corn or flour?

Corn or flour?

A. Any flour will do. The reason is that corn will expand (breathe) as it's cooked. This means that when the corn is cooked it will break down into glucose. The process is the same that makes bread rise. It takes a few minutes to cook, but that's the trick. If there is a corn meal and there's something else in them, they're just not getting any benefit.

So what are you eating? Wheat is the best source of nutrients in cornmeal. It's made up of the fiber-rich fiber in oats and oats.

And there's so much in cornmeal. So how much should I eat?

You're eating about a thirty pounds of corn, plus or minus half that.

A pint is an ordinary sized beer.

I've heard the term "cappuccino bean" when you're at a bar.

And there is a cup of coffee.

A liter or a quart comes to about three hundred and fifty calories for each serving. A quart is about twenty-five, fifteen cents.

A slice of bread comes to about three and a half to four dollars for two or three slices. A slice is about fifty to sixty dollars.

Two and six do seem pretty reasonable, if expensive. But if you eat six

• @Cursorkeys said in The Transformer:

Wheat is the best source of nutrients in cornmeal.

Wheat is, generally speaking, a better source of nutrients than cornmeal, but if there's wheat in your cornmeal, :doing_it_wrong:.

It's made up of the fiber-rich fiber

Uh huh.

You're eating about a thirty pounds of corn, plus or minus half that.

That seems reasonable — per month.

A slice of bread comes to about three and a half to four dollars for two or three slices.

Must be gluten-free bread made from corn. Without wheat.

• <!DOCTYPE html> <html> <head> <meta charset="utf-8"> <title>Test.html</title> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="http://cdn.rawgit.com/marcas/test/0.1.0/test.css" /> <link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href={stylesheet} /> </head> <body> <div class="content"> <h3>Test Title</h3> <p>This is <u>Test.html</u>. It provides a user feedback section on how our application will work when it comes across something weird. We've set the class background to blue to match the background of our testing site.</p> <p style="background-color:#eee;"><span class="text-background">Test Title</span></p> <p style=".background-color:yellow">Welcome to Test.html</p> <section class="content" id="testArea" style=".text-white:2px"> ... </section> </body> </html> 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40

Rendered:
    3c7c04d9-ccb1-427f-b59c-13af9f1e9aec-image.png

No background colors sadly.

• @anonymous234 said in The Transformer:

I get a 403 Forbidden on the CSS link.

• Notification Spam Recipient

@HardwareGeek said in The Transformer:

@anonymous234 said in The Transformer:

I get a 403 Forbidden on the CSS link.

E_REPRO

e61ec8b0-e759-4df2-a68a-47fdc134302a-image.png

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

While cooking last night, my cat said, "Dude, you need to go see the movie!"
    Dude, you need to see the movie? The movie, where did you see it last night?, I was like, "Oh, I... I saw it on the screen somewhere." My cat went bonkers , and went and sat in my lap because she loves me, and she came back and sat and cried for 5 minutes straight and then we watched it again. This has actually happened to me a few times so I can understand her reaction.
    Dude, please help your dog. My cat is going crazy because she heard my dog was dying and went crazy and started crying in front of the TV. My cat is freaking out because she heard my dog is going to be ok and it went bonkers. My cat is also freaking out because she found my dog and went into a spooky place and I think it was the pool. Do you know where the pool is? You're going to be OK!
    Dude, please help your cat. I didn't expect it to be that bad though. My cat is crying all over the place.
    BONKERS. The most boring thing I've ever heard. No one is laughing this loud.
    Dude, you

😕 🐈

• 🚽 Regular

While cooking my cat last night, I heard a few words from my cat's head in the kitchen. "C'mon, Mom." She said, "I know what's better."

While waiting to hear an answer from Cakes, we walked up a flight of stairs to the kitchen. "Hey," Cakes yelled, "this is where Mommy cooks!"

"Aww yay!" I told her and she looked around excitedly, "I know, I do!"

I didn't have any idea what to do (well besides get all worked up about it). Cakes jumped up and out of her own way, almost knocking over some ingredients, but I told her I'll check on her later. "Mama I love you more than I feel you deserve."

We discovered the contents of an old envelope filled with cheese, a small bag of dog food, and some milk. It wasn't a good day. She was all cute about it, telling me it's good for her but I could easily tell she meant it. My mom looked like she just wanted to spend some time with Cakes right then and there. After she got up, her belly was the size of a car seat, so we just sat there and let her cook all day.

I had no

• Out of the silent planet of Alderaan. This planet is not quite of our own… it has an evil history, and it is still a powerful force." ―Alexa, to Leia Organa Solo [src]

Upon reaching Alderaan, Leia Organa Solo, and Baze Malbus contacted the Galactic Commission of Trade and Industry of Alderaan to offer to buy the rights to use Alderaan's moons as their homeworld. The space station's communications were damaged by the arrival of a Rebel patrol vessel, but their ship was able to relay the messages to her, offering to sell them out to the Galactic Commission for 5,000 credits apiece.[1]

While the Galactic Commission had initially agreed with Baze, in order to save its reputation from criticism, an Alliance-sponsored resolution, proposed by Darth Caedus, was to sell the rights.

The Alliance's position was not as strong as it usually was. Although Baze had agreed to sell, Caedus was not willing to make concessions, and threatened to pull the Alliance out of negotiations with the Rebel Alliance if the Galactic Commission refused to sell to the Alliance for its own purposes.[1]

Later, after the Alliance had won the vote to sell, Skywalker and his party found C-3PO and R2 on Alderaan and asked how to approach the Governor's

• A brave new world for the first man who became famous: 'I'm a human being and I'm beautiful' as she shares her journey back to normal after the devastating attacks of 12 October 2001

She lost more than 10 stone in a decade as she was forced to carry her three sons on her back, but the pair now live a peaceful and happily ever after in Australia.

Ms Gillard has previously said one of her biggest frustrations was not seeing her children for so long after she lost her battle with cancer, but in the interview with Fairfax she gives an insight into how she views her younger siblings.

Sisters Jill, 13, and Samantha, 14, have just graduated high school and are just getting their gels on with their sports.

Daughter Viv, nine, says she is learning how to take on a swimming challenge, and even a 'marching' challenge for her parents.

Gerry and Denise, all of Sydney, and youngest son Liam are now learning to play guitar and piano.

All are keen to go on holiday this summer and Ms Gillard was pictured in Perth with her parents, speaking to an elderly lady outside Sydney's main shopping centre before boarding a plane to France.

In a country known for its strong tradition of family life, Gillard says she found that it is all about the small things.

• Stranger in a strange land, we've found that some things in life are worth the risk," says The BFG, explaining how he decided that he'd go on an adventure: "You would really be surprised how many things are worth giving up without even knowing it," he says. "So I went on an Adventure Trip with my husband, Rob. The goal was to do a crazy idea, with some crazy people." To make sure The BFG didn't go off course, Rob's friends called for backup, and when the first call came through they went straight for the chopper. Rob and The BFG were on their way to the airport in an XK-8 and the pilot tried to land in a remote area of the Amazon. They jumped off the car and landed where they were supposed, where Rob is told by the pilot that he has to stay close to the ground and be able to see everything. In another section, Rob and his fellow adventurer, John, are at dinner when Rob realizes all his equipment is gone—the only things lying on the ground are the tent and a sleeping bag. They've got only so many days on planet Earth, the pair realizes. "At night, when your brain starts to shut down, you are no longer in it." The BFG gets him an old radio and a new radio, they have a couple of days left on Earth and

• Run to the hills to meet your hero.

You are a young woman searching for your soulmate, The Doctor. You know he works with the Time Lords and you must bring him back and save your planet. You have learned many skills, but one thing you have never learned is who you really believe. Who you are in the end.

Explore your new home of Star Trek and become an officer of the crew of the Enterprise. Your journey will be your most challenging yet as you confront your toughest enemy yet: The Time Lords.

It's time for you to be your very own Spock…

• The number of the beast, the beast has a different color and size compared to a normal bear. It's size is about the size of the size of an adult female, however it's weight is very far. The beast, the Beast is about 10 meters long, is covered with fur, thick and covered with scales, its head has ears, tail and tail fins, its body is covered with scales, its head is covered by several scales and feet. Its teeth are so sharp that you don't even see how they cut skin or hide!

There is a lot of strange animals in the wild, a lot of them have the ability to transform into anything, the only way they are not like a beast is because that's the only ability they have.

This Beast Beast had the ability to transform into everything it wanted to do, but now it just transformed, transforming right into the place it wanted to be

• The book of souls, I learned, contained many things I had never known. We had known that there were three grades of soul. They were the 'good' kind, the 'normal' kind, and the 'devil' kind. 'Good', after all, was the grade that the living lived. This was the grade I should have died at. And as it happened, that very night I met a man who claimed that as long as there were two grades, there would be three. I was convinced that he was dead wrong. And if my life was all made worse by this fact, why had I still not died by the time I reached the second grade? Why had the man not killed me? Was his soul just as good as mine? In the end he died, and I became a devil. I did not know where I had been to, where I was. But I had felt that the demon had died. Afterwards I began to see ghosts everywhere I went, and I thought I had been possessed by the devil. A little while later I began to fear that I had been possessed myself. And so many years passed before I realized that I was now aware of my own soul. From that day onward I discovered that my soul had been the one that was responsible for what had happened to me. As for that 'devil' who had killed me then,

• Bring your daughter to the slaughterhouse by 8 o'clock and let her watch you," he says. So, I have my daughter and some people from the butcher's store come along, and they have to cut out chicken, cow and pig—we're gonna eat that. He keeps a big box that he keeps in a closet where he keeps all his bones for these meat cuts, and then they have to get a chicken, cow and pig cut. So, we'll eat that, chop it, put it in an oven, that way we will cook each other up, in the same way that we can cook a cow, a pig, or a chicken.

The thing about these butcher's cuts is they're usually a bit larger than you'd get with pork chops today. The average cut for today's cut is about 10 inches across, and they're usually about 10 degrees. So, when you go to a place like the butcher or a butcher's shop or a butcher's shop that has these big cutters, they'll use the butcher's cutting room to create these big cuts that you can actually eat them in sandwiches.

What are the differences between a chuck steak and a pork shoulder?

It's a tough question, I guess. One of the things that I'd really like to see, and I know that it's just a popular thing to do, is

• Fear of the dark

When I was in the Marines, the only way I heard about the dark was through the Marines' press conferences. If you had to choose, I'd say I was more scared of being captured or killed by an assassin than the darkness. But in any event, I think it is important to know you are not truly alone when there is a storm brewing. You are one of many who are trapped in it.

My hope is that people are willing to make a choice about what happens to them when a storm comes. My hope has always been that those who would follow a "dark path" would choose to end their suffering instead of making it worse.

For many of us who are stuck in the dark, finding a way around it is what drives us in the first place.

In one sense, we will never get out of it. But our willingness to accept that some other way could be far better than what we are told is exactly the difference.

I'd love to hear what you think! Follow me on Twitter at: @PW_Jenny

• Charlotte the harlot.

Now I saw the young woman and her husband were gone through a great throng; so I came back to them to say good-by

Now I was in the midst of the crowd, I heard the harlot screaming, and I heard her father and her uncle say, "You are all gone through us; you must get out of the way"

So I walked by and said, "You are gone through." She called me to her side. "My uncle and father will take my husband and I." She put him up in a chair. Then the harlot and her father came up. I asked, "Did you leave me alone?" And she said, "No, and you were angry with me. You want to go and marry me, and I did not say so. You had not my brother or sister before you."

This did not please her father and her uncle and mother. They said, "This is too good for you. We must get you away from her." (Hieroglyphics in the original.)

They threw her away in a field, but she said, "I cannot move and stay with my husband and her brother. Let me get my husband and her brother and go back with them. They have a big garden and lots and a lot

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

Long live the revolution. Our next meeting will be at the Central Committee meeting.

"I am ready to hand over a handbag full of documents to anyone who asks. All documents should be handed over immediately if you wish to go out in order to give me any more explanation. If you are interested I might even have time to hand over the handbag when we are done with the meeting."

• @mott555 said in The Transformer:

that way we will cook each other up, in the same way that we can cook a cow, a pig, or a chicken.

That took an unexpected turn.

I'd say I was more scared of being captured or killed by an assassin than the darkness.

The few. The proud. The Marines. Not afraid of the dark.

• Concrete milkshakes are a favorite with our friends over there. That's why we think you'll love them as well!

Pair your friends, enjoy some ice cream with them or play a game of cards as we invite the gang to play a game to celebrate together!

A classic Milkshake, paired with a scoop of your choice and a shot glass as a side dish. (Not a good idea if the kids are drinking)

• Concrete milkshakes.

That's because if the government has its way, we'll all drink milkshakes at home.

The government is planning to introduce a bill which will make it legal to purchase, own and consume milkshakes at home.

According to a report in Quartz, the government is planning to put the bill up for a parliamentary vote next week. The bill will remove the alcohol-free requirement for home drinking, and allow for drinking on private grounds.

While there's no word on when the House of Commons voted "Yes" on the measure, given that it took almost 90 per cent of the members voting to oppose it, it seems like that vote happened fairly quick.

This will allow the government to have its cake and eat it too — it wants everyone to drink milkshakes all the time.

This also comes just a month after the Liberal government scrapped an alcohol-free day in February to increase awareness of "responsible drinking".

If true, it comes as no surprise that the government wants everyone to drink milkshakes all the time. But the law also means that every drinker will be breaking the law if they can legally get away with it.

• I'm bored. Maybe you should be too. If you're just looking at my ass, then maybe I don't need a job."

"You are." The words stung her ass, as if she'd been waiting for something like this to happen to her since she was a kid, and the truth was she was waiting too, hoping for it to happen anyway. She closed her eyes, rubbing them with the wet material of her jeans and looking down at her naked ass.

"Do I deserve to be punished?"

"No."

"Do I?"

"I don't even know why you asked." She opened her eyes, a look of relief passing over her face before she turned around and pointed at the two young men sitting next to her. One had a smile on his face and was staring at her again with a mischievous look on his face. He smiled as if she'd answered something entirely unexpected without actually asking him.

"I'll give you what I call a break." Krouse said with the kind of tone of a boy who had been asked for a favor from a friend, and while he was in fact in a playful mood, it meant little to Krouse who hated the notion himself that he would get this kind of help at this time of the day.

"No one's going to like it

• There's a lot of dust in my computer. It won't load right, it just doesn't have one.

I'll see if I can get to the BIOS and disable the D3D driver or something. But for now, let's look for another solution. Here's my next approach:

This time, I'll set up a new window that should allow me to press space at any time to exit and enter. So let's take a look at how to do that in Windows.

Open Command Prompt from its Start menu, type cmd and press ENTER. Press return and type out space. After that, press enter after a few seconds to finish off the command.

The shortcut we are going to use is Command Prompt by default, so we need to edit the Registry to get it to work in our window. I'm going to change "HKEY_CURRENT_USER" to a blank value as per the screenshot. We will be using "HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Run" as our registry entry.

After changing the value, double-click the Registry Editor tool, right-click the "REG_DWORD" key that matches the value you just changed to find the "DisableUnhandledException" value of 0xcae7. We also need to replace the Registry entries "HKEY_CLASS

• Not sure how well that turned out for the miners in The Expanse (which is worth a watch IMO) — but there's an old saying among techies that if you need to know what the next big thing is going to be from an outside party … well, make an opinion on your own.

• There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, If one of your brothers can't drink, get out of the house -- I said a lot of times, let's give 'em a drink before they get sick, because they may not have enough to drink. So let them have beer. Give 'em a couple glasses before they come down."

McRae had a few drinks last week with his wife and son as they passed around some food. The couple also had coffee.

McRae also pointed out that it's no good drinking so much that you don't care what others think of your behavior or how often you leave the house. If you were to drink so much you became addicted to alcohol, for example, then you could become a habitual drinker.

"I don't want to go there," McRae said. "I never got down on myself too much. I wouldn't want to go that far. I don't want to get to that point with them."

McRae's next trip home to Columbus is Nov. 27.

• There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, 'You must be in Tennessee. You don't need to be in Tennessee.' That's true today in Tennessee."

So for the second time in his career, the Titans are going to play at least one more game at Bridgestone Arena in Nashville, Tenn. -- because Nashville is home of Bridgestone Arena.

And, for once, it's not in Tennessee. It's Tennessee because this franchise was born and has been here for the longest amount of time. That doesn't mean the Titans are bad, but it does mean they have to play games in a state that hasn't been the home of a NFL franchise in nearly four decades. They won't be able to start a franchise right away in the state, but they'll have plenty of time for the process by which that should happen.

That's Tennessee, and if you don't, you're going to end up stuck with a local franchise that's going to need to do something about the team's relocation. It's as simple as that.

The Titans play four games at the Bridgestone Arena since 2005. As of today, they're 6-0 away from home, and they're 7-1 overall. The teams have played six games this season when that's the norm at Brid

• Tsaukpaetra has upvoted your post in The Transformer.

I have had no complaints of this happening. It is common because the post is being edited to show an image of a particular individual. When this happens in my opinion it becomes a form of censorship of the users' right to post opinions. And in the case of The Transformer in particular, it appears that we are seeing this as part of a larger attempt by the site to suppress dissenting opinions. In this regard, The Transformer has been given a score of 1 out of 10 (1.5 out of 10 for being highly divisive in nature, 1.0) by the site and users since its inception.

What's more, the page is not only getting very negative in my opinion as a trans person, it's also being heavily promoted by The Transformer itself. While I appreciate that everyone has their freedom to publish their opinions, it's the sheer promotion of a negative opinion that has me concerned. This is especially troubling given the positive opinion Translate has put out of stock throughout the years. I am particularly concerned about some of the negative remarks that have been made in the Transformer forums recently that are often shared among other users of the website. For example, someone posted a thread discussing how they're worried that their own gender reassignment surgery will cause them to lose sight of how they

• More Adventures of FloridAI Man

Florida Man Killed by Police For Doing Nothing After Witness Tells Him Officer Had Gun

Florida man's body caught on the highway by police

Jail records do not list an attorney for the man, but he has the right to a lawyer if he wants one. The Washington Post reported Friday that the man's case is in preliminary court in Seattle.

Beverly Miller said the husband and father of a friend were visiting Alaska when Miller saw a man walking on Interstate 5 in Alaska's North Slope on Monday and noticed the man's face was covered with bandages.

The man gave Miller the name of the missing man.

At that point, Miller turned to the highway to look for the other half of the man's face.

Miller said the man told her he'd lost his shirt while hiking. She gave the man her first aid kit and told him to lay on the ground as she searched for a patch on the ground where the other side of the man's face had been.

Miller said the man's face appeared burned, and some other parts of his face were missing. After taking the man's clothing to a local hospital, Miller began CPR and did not take the man's pulse at any point. The CPR was interrupted by a loud clang.

The second half, according to Miller, is what kept her alert throughout her search.

"I was just trying to talk to him, saying I think he's OK

Florida man who was arrested this week and was accused of killing his wife and children is now back in jail, but won't go to trial.

Jehane Kallenbaum-Weber, 36, was arraigned in U.S. District Court this week on charges of domestic battery, battery on a federal officer and child cruelty, NBC station WSVD-TV reports.

The news outlet says Kallenbaum-Weber was arrested on Thursday, three months after his daughter's death.

Kallenbaum-Weber was charged after investigators say he shot and killed his two children in 2006, then went outside to smoke weed and then drove to a nearby home.

Court records indicated he allegedly forced his wife to have oral sex and threatened her with a firearm.

He was released on bond and is currently being held on $1 million bond.

Florida man and his wife were attacked inside their Houston apartment when they walked into a neighbor's house at about 12:15 a.m. Wednesday and the couple told him they would be returning to see their kids, according to an FBI affidavit filed Friday in Texas criminal court.

The mother, 48, and husband, 50, said they were returning home from a shopping spree and found the two men "holding hands, in a suggestive position, and one of their hands was touching the other of (the father's) arms," U.S. Special Agent Ryan Schieber wrote.

They told Schieber that the father had been in the building with his hands over his eyes for several hours and, if possible, "grabbed and pulled the child out of their arms." He said the father then went inside and unlocked the door and threw a baseball bat at the children, screaming the family could die, and went downstairs to get more fireworks, according to the affidavit.

The father and the couple's 13-year-old daughter, who was in the adjoining room on the second floor, managed to grab their cellphones while the man kicked down the door and screamed obscenities at them, according to the affidavit. They said he threatened them and threw a rock through the window, according to the affidavit.

The father and the couple left after the man told the father

Florida man, known only as John Doe I, died of natural causes on Wednesday. He served as a military investigator and was assigned to the Joint Military Activities Center (JMACA) in Georgia.

Doe III had a concealed-carry permit from the National Firearms Act of 1934.

He was born in Virginia and grew up on a farm in Ohio, according to authorities.

Worcester County sheriff's Capt. Jim Martin said Wednesday that the 26-year-old worked at an engineering firm. He declined to identify the firm because he said he wanted to keep the investigation private.

He and his wife were expecting their first child, a female about to be born and are planning to be married, his family said in a statement.

Worcester County Police Chief William Pappas said officers had been notified that a man had been taken to the hospital with a gunshot wound Wednesday afternoon. He said the man was taken to the hospital by ambulance.

A man who works on a farm had shot himself with a 9mm gun earlier this week, the Norfolk Star-Ledger reported.

Police arrived to their location at 8 p.m. Wednesday and found the man suffering from a self-inflicted gunshot wound. The man was taken to local hospitals for further treatment and pronounced dead, authorities said.

A warrant was issued for Doe Jr.

• Florida man who tried to kill himself with barbiturates to keep him from feeling suicidal got caught by the police and was booked on two counts of manslaughter and a felony count of tampering with evidence.

Police allege that the 36-year-old Texas man was in his home with his wife to take care of a business issue when his attempt ended when they began to mix up barbiturates and benzodiazepines, according to KCEN-TV.

Officers stopped the Ford F-150 on July 27 and arrested Thomas L. O'Grady after the car broke down in the parking lot.

A medical examiner determined that while he had previously attempted suicide twice and had been tried in court multiple times, the medical examiner's office said that his death was not the result of drug intoxication.

O'Grady was released from jail on the felony count of tampering with evidence.

In a Facebook post, Lott County Precinct 9 Constable John W. Smith stated that the deputy was stunned by O'Grady's suicide attempt.

"I just want to tell everyone what happened. I was called to your home to take custody of your son as a precaution but your son then had a suicide plan. He left me no choice. To me a suicide attempt is a suicide and not his attempt. I will not accept a suicide note. He was already

• Florida man and his son were sentenced to five years in prison for trying to buy a rifle using "shamanic" magic, according to the Los Angeles Times.

• Florida man who allegedly murdered his wife after she refused to watch him has been shot in the neck.

It happened in Houston, Texas, on Saturday. According to KTRK News, Robert Deen was walking along the road when his wife saw him carrying a gun and called for help.

She told the suspect a knife was in his bag, but Deen threatened her.

Deen apparently began firing.

He was then shot in the neck, his wife told police the suspect had told her that a knife was in his truck.

She was also shot in the neck and was transported to a hospital as a precaution. However, she later died.

Police arrested Deen, 29; his wife, 33-year-old Angela Deen; and the suspect's daughter, 8-year-old Ashley Deen, who also is charged in the shooting on Saturday.

Deen has a long criminal history in Texas, including convictions for charges dating back 30 years, including assault, rape and kidnapping.

The suspect is currently being held in an off-duty jail, according to records. Deen is being held on $15,000 bond.

Deen had not previously been previously arrested. His Facebook page does not appear to have been updated since the shooting.

• Florida man arrested for throwing a toilet on someone.

The Texas man was arrested for breaking into a home and throwing a toilet on someone. Police said the toilet hit an 81-year-old man in the leg and broken his leg open.

The bathroom also broke off parts of their legs.

Police are still looking for the man arrested for allegedly smashing the toilet on someone in the home.

An arrest report says the man broke into the home in the 1700 block of Niles Court and left after leaving some trash in the house.

He then went to the bathroom and went to sleep.

About five hours later, he woke up and saw something thrown on the toilet.

It fell on the 81-year-old man near the laundry room in the house just north of the intersection of Niles and Old Texas roads, where the police report says he was sitting in a folding chair, according to the KCTV 7 News Houston affiliate.

When firefighters arrived to remove the toilet, the chair's top was crushed and parts of his legs and arms were badly broken, according to the news report.

A deputy at the scene rushed the wheelchair-bound man to a San Antonio police station, where he was jailed for one charge of burglary and possession of drug paraphernalia

• Florida man accused of plotting a suicide bombing at a Christmas celebration next month had already gone through multiple FBI background checks before committing to a failed suicide bomb plot, according to court documents.

John Michael Lees, 28, is accused of plotting to kill five people in New Jersey, a federal judge in New Jersey and one person he met in Iraq, with the intention of making a bomb hidden in a bottle that would explode when its contents were dropped into an airplane window, court documents revealed.

Lees also allegedly had a criminal history for assault with intent and attempted murder, according to court documents.

His trial is set for Nov. 28 and he could face the death penalty.

He faces four counts of attempting to use a weapon of mass destruction.

• There's an old saying in Tennessee -- I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee -- that says, 'If I see one dog get angry, I can't put up with it.'

"If you've got dogs with a lot of energy, it's good to throw a lot of energy at them. You'll see dogs who throw a lot of pooches around."

And that can get to them -- sometimes.

"I have a friend who comes from up there (Baton Rouge, La.) who's a very nice dog, and he always wants to have a conversation with you," Hinton says. "I think that's pretty common.

"But when I have a conversation with a dog like that, it's not like a puppy having a conversation with its master, or a puppy having a conversation with his mother. In some cases, a dog is just angry and needs to vent."

But if you're serious about the idea of keeping your dog inside or in your house -- in the dog yard -- at least ask what kind of dog is involved -- and what kind of dogs they're fighting.

If you hear that your dog has thrown a fight or been in a fight or kicked somebody, talk to your vet before attempting a rescue or rehab of any kind.

You won't get your life back, but at least

• Florida man claims to know the mysterious and powerful sorcerer of the west - the evil god Angra Mainyu.

A local man claims to know the mysterious and powerful sorcerer of the west - the evil god Angra Mainyu.

He is also said to have lived in India.

And, more recently, some of the biggest names in the world of sorcery have gone for the role in the world of occult.

He goes by the name Mondo

They say he is the magician of old.

In fact, he is one of the strongest magicians in the world .

He is one of the oldest members of the Order Of the Phoenix .

He is also associated with the secret and ancient rites of Yagyu and the "Holy Grail".

And so I am no normal magician, but there are no rules to how I go about my work.

There are no books to help you understand my methods.

There are no rules to how you go about your work.

However, there are also no rules that prevent me from doing my work.

That is, the more I learn about magic and about sorcery the more I understand that I am not an ordinary man but a mighty warrior who has the power to control the universe.

The world has not seen a true wizard until now, although it is

• A Florida man was arrested after deputies say he took a picture of the officer who arrested him outside the hotel.

• A Florida man was convicted for setting a Christmas tree ablaze while he was drunk on a Florida night in 2010. His attorney at the time characterized the crime as a freak accident.

After a judge sentenced Joseph C. Williams to more than 15 years in prison on Saturday, attorney Charles M. Boushey argued to keep Williams behind bars because he is a convicted felon who has no prior convictions or history of mental problems.

"He's an intelligent guy, just like any other person," said Boushey, whose client was sentenced at the request of his mother, whose son had lost another brother to Alzheimer's.

But Williams has said that he did not set the fire out of any drunkenness, adding that he was upset because a neighbor had gone to bed and woke him with a report of smoke at some point during the night in which he consumed about 20 pints of beer.

"That was one of my friends," Williams said from a prison cell as his lawyers argued in court. "But it was not our party. It was my drunk friend's drunk friend's drunk friend's drunk friend's drunk friend's drunk friend."

Before sentencing, Williams said he had no recollection of the January evening he set fire to the tree, although his attorneys said his defense testimony suggested otherwise.

• A Florida man was convicted for murder by a Florida jury Tuesday after the woman he murdered testified her life was "endless" before she was killed in 2012.

Robert "Brent" O'Leary was sentenced to death by Florida's death penalty courts, but the judge opted for the state's new, more humane method — a cocktail of lethal injection. With the death penalty, the jury is responsible for determining whether the death sentence is carried out or executed.

O'Leary had faced at least 20 years to life in prison for the 2013 aggravated rape death of 17-year-old Mary Ellen Lee. Lee's body was discovered Jan. 12, 2012, in the backseat of her 2004 BMW, which was parked in front of a Dollar General.

Lee had a fractured neck and head injuries, along with massive facial injuries. O'Leary's attorney, Patrick J. Fitzgerald, had argued his client should be executed because of the extreme suffering he and other inmates experienced during the process. A judge rejected that idea earlier this year during oral arguments in the case — leaving questions about the validity of the jury's decision on Wednesday.

• A Florida man was discovered dead in a bathtub after accidentally shooting himself with a handgun that police said he accidentally bought last September, authorities said Monday.

A Tallahassee Police spokesperson confirmed to local news station WSOCTV that 36-year-old Robert G. Huggins of Tampa purchased a .380-caliber handgun in September for $130 from a South Florida pawn shop. However, in his home after buying the gun, authorities found the gun in an unidentified dark room and in the bathtub under the bed, police Captain Michael Kratz told WRAL-TV.

The firearm had been in the bathroom for more than a year, Kratz said, adding that police didn't find any evidence Huggins had fired it. He was pronounced dead at The Orlando Regional Medical Center.

Huggins was a father of three who served in the Air Force before starting a welding company, Kratz said.

"He had a full time job," Kratz told WTSP-TV. "He was on the active force and working in the military."

A spokeswoman for the Tampa Police Department said she couldn't comment on the investigation into who bought the gun until Tuesday, but that Huggins was a well-liked, active-duty soldier. She said police are asking anyone with information that could lead to Huggins

a handgun that police said he accidentally bought last September

Is this story about @Polygeekery?

• Grade A Premium Asshole

@mott555 nope. I'm still alive and kicking.

Pretty sure of that.

• A Florida man was sentenced to prison for being too fat to stand after the Supreme Court said in January that women who were too thin to do their jobs were responsible for creating a society that would make it hard for women to hold down jobs.

"We have heard the argument that thin women are so important to society that an offender looking for a place to kill a woman should be allowed to have a gun," Chief Judge Ed Emmett said during sentencing.

Ponder's mother testified that her daughter, a health advocate for the Catholic Charities of Tampa Bay, used a wheelchair to walk for the past five years to make the 40 miles to school every weekday.

• A Florida man was sentenced to prison for stabbing his girlfriend to death inside a Florida prison. William A. Miller, 31, was sentenced to 13½ years in prison, followed by 15 years' supervised release.

Miller claimed that his girlfriend, Ashley Marie Covington, had gotten an assignment that would help her in her prison job. Instead, Covington told police, Miller punched her three times and repeatedly slammed her head against a window. At that point, Covington ran into a closet and barricaded herself in with the help of a group of inmates.

"I'm sorry. I'm a coward. God hates me," Covington said she told Miller.

Covington and Miller, who both served time for an armed robbery in Florida, had never been intimate. As a result, Miller told authorities, he only had reason to hate his girlfriend's sexuality. He did, however, believe that Covington slept with other men. As a result, Miller told Covington, he knew he killed her. Miller also told Covington that Covington had made "a very big mistake".

It was the third incident in which Covington has claimed she made a big mistake, in addition to the suicide threats. In October 2013, after Covington told a police detective that Miller had threatened her that he