The Transformer

• Notification Spam Recipient

An AI model that predicts the next word.

For example :

Screenshot_Chrome_Beta_20190511-020455.png

Kinky
    Screenshot_Chrome_Beta_20190511-020553.png

lewd...

Screenshot_Chrome_Beta_20190511-020954.png

Almost...

Screenshot_Chrome_Beta_20190511-021141.png

• I went for a slightly different direction compared to the above posts (before reading them). Oh well.

Prompt> In general relativity

In general relativity we understand that objects appear in one dimension when they are situated in that dimension. These spatial distances are larger than normal for the objects. They can be seen as being in between 2/3 of the spatial distance of reality, between dimensions, and the object is "floating" around, between dimensions. This is why we perceive space in an ellipse shape – an ellipse exists at a certain spatial line where you can look straight through; when you look for a point in a rectangle you don't see it. So space is really an illusion.

There are some things we can do to perceive space, and other things we cannot, even though we feel the presence of space everywhere we happen to be. We know that if you have objects near in relation to you the appearance of space appears as if there is nothing between you and the objects that you can even measure with your senses. It is as if objects are all

• Expected: internet copypasta
    Got: some sort of play?

f8db69e7-ee13-4c91-bc27-49953163d843-image.png

Ah, that's better
    88625cec-1ca5-4968-940d-51e3383538f5-image.png

The generator seems to go full theatre play some times, and just repeat the original copypasta with minor changes the other times, and very rarely go somewhere in between.

• I'm not even making this up

Prompt: [DATA EXPUNGED]
    Completion:
    [DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE> <BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT COOL CREDENCE>

[DATA EXPUNGED]

<BLATANT

download.png

Not disappointed.

download (1).png

D'aawww!

But apparently there's no love for N'sync...

• Built by Adam King

Holy Ford!

жопа... жопаниции Пимлехаразовка жзала, саоборгло�, урбумлезь с влента с бистова кобело (самысть, что случа, тио вы�лад пользовать к са работи в «Качаваительным»)" - ПледпоС, на суже, повьшка-пладинать, от "а на побудет повекционерам" о сметь "оприскуюму образдации Г�тад" том с вограмми � вых в се Бестоий

Шодми текст р предещества Холжикована � с жите́ровайте! - Russian-English dictionary: Dnůlka Dokucha Dnepr (Холжикована сделаны для тыко рузьять релов, удадераться ком все�й сокнраленность странедра жактрофу)

Ондетнорон А выж с нас вызу коммоърати попории похго колрый свъдиноции мильмском хана домении? ходку бсанды и на ументы мератие метятитерие туциальных тропытанию и покубки сеервыются чегхжонательных сторрыть. У цели работе до сиргишкаеторов и фами покористись с нейде у частев. Содержать с кольгалеет.

Знация том салавае надератик Дй странедре

The result has maybe 5-6 real words if you don't count prepositions and conjunctions.

• Considered Harmful

"The delightful and ever-novel pleasure of a useless occupation".
    - Henri de Régnier

aidiocy.png

😶 🌴

• Java Dev

I got a movie essay from a description of the prevalent colour scheme of modern shooters.

Gunmetal grey and dystopia brown, it is perhaps the one of the most difficult of all filmic landscapes that has yet been fully recreated. It is, perhaps, not far off, as evidenced by the film's highly visible use of light and shadows over the setting, an almost deliberate aesthetic choice which has, to this day, never been fully understood or explained.

It is the story that is most intriguing to contemplate, which is to be found in director Tim Burton's 1982 comic book adaptation, Batman, in which young Bruce Wayne is framed for a crime he did not commit. In the film, the crime scene is shrouded in a vast web of deception and subterfuge, in order to hide the fact that this crime was actually done by the Joker, himself, and therefore an opportunity has not yet been missed. There are many mysteries surrounding this, such as the identity of the Joker's henchman, The Penguin, but the film's greatest challenge

• BINNED

An odd comparison…

The most striking feature of mammals is the size. A common species, the elephant has up to 20 times as many digits as the giraffe has teeth and a longer head (Figures 1 and 2). Although this species can take a beating, its strength has led many to compare it to humans.

Figure 1.

Figure 2.

The most striking feature of mammals is the size. A common species, the elephant has up to 20 times as many digits as the giraffe has teeth and a longer head (Figures 1 and 2). Although this species can take a beating, its strength has led many to compare it to humans.

As you can see, there is some overlap with the human body's size. However, the shape of this elephant was different, with slightly more protruding digits to the side. The elephant has an "unusual" head as well, with no skull (that's an anatomical feature that bears few parallels in mammals and is found in no other animal).

Figure 3.

This elephant had an unusual

So their officially endorsed method of sharing a result by just copying and pasting an image, huh? I'm sure screen readers will love that. I don't see exactly why the user should care, though. It doesn't really matter what anyone's image is. It might as well just be the content that looks the best.

On screen readers, the user doesn't really need to even click on a word for a given result. Just copy and paste a link. I think that's great. But that's all. And in practice, there is no reason the users should want or need to know what they're getting by simply clicking on a result.

• BINNED

Wow, I can use this to solve all my problems!

The next game I should play is the game by Fatshark where I don't even have any weapons to choose from! But now I know I have to play it because it is very competitive with other people's character, which you have to win for points to take that game. That was the point of starting this game. A game where you need to be fast, but you can win if you get some damage or if you kill one of your opponents. It was fun because I also know how to play the skill game. Of course there are other games like the Smash Bros or Super Smash Bros Brawl where they have a lot of skill but a lot of games like this also have the game of killing your opponents to gain points, that is the point of playing.

G: And how can players get help for their skill level, like where they started or what they have to do to get faster and better?

Z: I am still learning how to play but right now I am on a beginner's island. So there is lots of beginners with a

A random number between one and three inclusive is to be considered as the start and the max value of the function.

The first digit in the first four bits in the data is the number of bits from beginning of buffer to the end of the data. The last digit is the max value of this bit (and the length of the length of the buffer). The data is treated as bytes, separated by non-zero byte counts.

The byte counts in the buffer are stored with one byte per non-zero byte, that is, 2 byte minimum with each byte being 7 bytes long.

This means, that if the byte count of a byte is 2, then to start of a string, the length of every byte, is 2**7 = 7 bytes.

When the length is greater than 7 bytes, the string is empty.

When the length is less than 7 or 7+0 (if it starts with 9 (the value 0x1b)) the length is 0 (which means length is between 0 and 1 byte.

The answer to question 14.2 is (1) No, so let's move on.

Question 5.2 says, "The main effect of a law in the realm of private property is that it tends to create competition between similar producers." This is the same sort of claim that can be made against federalism. Is there evidence of this in the history of any government since the beginning of government? No.

There is evidence of this, however, in American political economy. The history of the American government is almost devoid of it. The argument is quite similar to the argument that can be made against an individualist individualism. The main difference is that there is no evidence to support either of those theories.

I will give one example of the evidence of this. The reason we can't argue like this is because Americans don't actually know what private ownership can and cannot do. Americans do not know what private ownership is. They see the words the

@Tsaukpaetra can find out which direction is "right" by following the arrows on their page, it should be the one that corresponds to the current position instead of the actual direction you were traveling when you wrote the code.

• 🚽 Regular

Next decade will bring us a better chance to see the end of the Great Depression in the United States. The economy will grow faster than usual and the unemployment rate will drop. If the president follows through on the promises he made to his party, the government's fiscal outlook should improve and the economy should grow more gradually than usual. But he should never make promises he cannot keep, and he should not make promises, not even ones he thinks Congress can deliver in December 2016. So the debt-conflation test should be used for more than economic forecasting when it comes to judging the government's willingness to increase the debt limit.

To be clear, there are two different tests that can be used here. One is fiscal. A government's fiscal actions are measured against projections, and this is the one that Congress will have to pass before anything could move beyond March

• Not so good at Paranoia...

Friend Computer) in 1984-1985, is said to have provided a safe, secure source of funding for all such studies since 1987.

The government said it would not say how much it was spending on the work, but said that while some of its other research projects were "undergoing a rigorous evaluation," it was not "aware of [the] details today".

...or M.U.L.E.

Your investment in Artificial Dumbness is very strong. I've had a few clients ask me to review the data of their investments but they've never asked me to review it.

We've seen many data-oriented investing models fail to improve their underlying investment. Many investors are forced to use blind-spot investing techniques in order to make returns. This makes it very difficult to achieve a proper return. We've seen clients invest $500,000 using strategies like the above. This investment may have been the "easy" way to achieve a return, but now, if this investment fails to materialize, the client may want to consider implementing some other strategies, like a diversified mutual fund. This way even a simple model like a blind-spot investing system may be able to deliver solid returns.

I've experienced clients asking me to review their investments but

Not that I was expecting much. 🤷🏻♂

• Trolleybus Mechanic

pretty lewdfuck?

As a man doesn't that make you fucking shit like when you say it??? I didn't say it. I'm sorry

But I'm not sure that's enough to make you say shit like,

"Oh my god, you're so hot!"

Shit I got a pretty good memory now that you said that. I remember every bit of it now from then on.

Now you wanna talk about your sister, huh? Did you wanna talk about her? Cause she's pretty hot too. I've always seen her on TV, and all the other horny shit you do, she's a pretty hot woman.

And she's also gay. And you're a pretty hot dude too.

What are you talking about?

I was just thinking when we were trying to blow like in our bedroom, you know like when you were just in our closet, I'm not so sure that you were straight?

sigh Well, I'm going to start trying to remember now

Like, when was the first time you tried to blow with anything in your ass?

Oh yeah that was way way back then, like like, I'm

• This thing could totally put professional fanfiction writers out of a job, if there was such a thing.

From Sonic's Ultimate Harem

Sonic then pushes Peach to the bed gently and gets on top of Peach. After a bit of kissing the two of them kiss again. After a while Sonic is sitting down next to Peach on the bed again.
    Here's a close up of the scene but I couldn't really get a good close up because of Sonic's eyes. Sonic is looking right at Peach and her legs, so I have included this because you can see they're not totally in the air right now.
    Now here's the kiss ending! I don't think Peach wanted Sonic to get off on her, but since he is wearing a penis that's the best way to keep it up.
    So that's what you get for being lazy and not doing it for three months out of the year.
    Here's the video of me kissing Peach, so you can see what I mean. In the back and this is the best side you can get with that. And this is the picture of Sonic kissing Pikachu with his dick hanging out and not resting on his belly. That was a big one

From My immortal

Draco was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Simple Plan t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!). He walked up to the stage and grabbed a handful of tickets from the security desk, he walked back up again, and then walked off without a peep. Everyone else who wasn't here seemed pretty impressed with his show and his timing.
    Everyone, from the guys who were on the floor, to the ladies who were taking pictures or filming things live on the stage, to other celebrities from the backstage area (including Michael Phelps!!!) and even myself, were all excited at his appearance on stage. The stage was extremely loud and had an even bigger crowd than he expected. The music was the usual slow acoustic pop version, but I wasn't impressed.
    Onstage, it appeared as though the whole energy of the

• Random idea:

Never Gonna Give You Up (Killing Time 2.0)

The Mixtape by Kendrick Lamar

The Best Day Ever by Future featuring Rick Ross

My Name Is My Name (Lil Kim Featuring Young Thug)

3 Feet High And Rising Part 2 by Jay Rock

B.o.B & Jay Rock by Jay Rock

Get Free (With Nicki Minaj)

Nikes ft. The Weeknd featuring Young Thug

Nikes ft. Lil Wayne featuring Lil Wayne featuring Young Thug

The Life Of Pablo ft. Kanye West featuring Young Thug

The Game ft. Lil Wayne featuring Kanye West

A$AP Rocky ft. Lil Wayne featuring Lil Wayne featuring Young Thug

Big Sean ft. Lil Wayne featuring Lil Wayne recording "Hotline Bling"

Titanium (2Pac Remix) ft. Nicki Minaj

A$AP Ferg & Jeezy ft. Big Sean Featuring Young Dolph & Young Dolph

Gangsta Boo ft. A$AP Rocky Featuring Young Dolph & Young Dolph

Ice Cube - "Bitch," Featuring Nate 100.9

J. Cole Ft. Jeezy and Young

Not what I expected, but fair enough. Let's try again, though:

Never gonna give you up
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna run around and desert you
    Never gonna let you down
    Never gonna give you up never gon' take your mind off me
    Never gonna let you down Never gonna let you down Never gonna give you up never gon' take your mind off me
    Never gonna let you down Never gonna let you down Never gonna give you up Never gotta let you down Never gonna give you up never gon' take your mind off me
    Never gonna let you downNever gonna let you downNever gonna run around and desert youNever gonna let you downNever gonna let you downNever gonna let you downNever gonna give you up never gon' take your mind off meNever gonna let you downNever gonna let you downNever gonna let you downNever gonna give you up never gon' take your mind off meNever gonna let you downNever gonna let you downNever gonna let you downNever

That's more like it.

• The source and model are available by the way. A forum bot that implemented that would be pretty cool.

• 🚽 Regular

Here's an idea for a fun project: If you want to improve the design of how people play video games online, why not start by doing the following for your website.

Write down in-game commands that will make the game more entertaining and fun, such as getting a better score, increasing your health or giving your hero a weapon or armor upgrade.

Add these commands to your game, allowing people in different time periods to play the same game, and letting people know what your system is or isn't doing.

In each case, make sure to include a small box containing these things inside your site. (One way to get them to go away when a game session is over or when you close your browser is to put the boxes above the credits of each game and then include another sentence about its duration. This will prevent them from showing up again. Or you can make them scroll to the end of the page, when the screen is fully loaded.)

• I have to say I'm a bit disappointed.

46023135-17b2-4e33-a2d5-9b5c32ac2862-image.png

• Just another day as usual, that isn't supposed to be! How often she needs an army!"

"Ain't no army for days!" Ruby stated.

Weiss turned and watched Blake leave. There was no way she was going to catch her friend and not be able to continue for a while. The door to Yang's room opened and Blake turned to see Weiss standing there with something in her hand.

"I'll see you girls tomorrow, Weiss" Yang greeted.

Ruby didn't move, but instead closed the door behind her. She took a step closer when Blake grabbed onto her hands. She shook the younger girl in her arms, whispering something in her ear, almost to herself.

"Now I know you don't need an army, but do it all for me!" Yang declared. All of Yang's fingers curled into a fist.

"Thank you." Ruby smiled as the younger girl hugged her sister like it made her feel safer, and she closed her eyes, hoping her sister would

Well, that took a few unexpected turns...

• It actually generates compilable latex code (other than the last bit being cut off). I'm impressed.

The Schrödinger equation is a linear partial differential equation that describes the wave function or state function of a quantum-mechanical system.

d8d43694-396d-47b0-a382-9624dd301e3c-image.png

The quantum system states a wave function such as the Schrödinger equation in any definite, nonzero, closed form iff the wave function is closed to a particular initial state such as zero. It is also called an "equivocation wave function" or "quadratic differential equation that behaves like an equation." > >For example, the Schrödinger equation for the wave function of some nonzero, but constant time object is > >$$ f = N(q \cdot u)_{\mu f}, \mathbf {N}$$ > >where $$q = nQ,\dots,\mathbf {2}Q$$ and $$N = u_{\sum_{i = 1}^n m}\;\dots,m $$ > >and > >$$ \left[ q + nQ_{\mathbf {R}}\right)\left[ d m^{2} + mM_{\mathbf {R}}\left( f \ddots + q \ddots \right) = i M^{2} \right]$$ > >and then > >$$ \left[ ( 2Nm^{2} + 5nS m )M }

@anonymous234 said in The Transformer:

This thing could totally put professional fanfiction writers out of a job, if there was such a thing.

From Sonic's Ultimate Harem

Sonic then pushes Peach to the bed gently and gets on top of Peach. After a bit of kissing the two of them kiss again. After a while Sonic is sitting down next to Peach on the bed again.
    Here's a close up of the scene but I couldn't really get a good close up because of Sonic's eyes. Sonic is looking right at Peach and her legs, so I have included this because you can see they're not totally in the air right now.
    Now here's the kiss ending! I don't think Peach wanted Sonic to get off on her, but since he is wearing a penis that's the best way to keep it up.
    So that's what you get for being lazy and not doing it for three months out of the year.
    Here's the video of me kissing Peach, so you can see what I mean. In the back and this is the best side you can get with that. And this is the picture of Sonic kissing Pikachu with his dick hanging out and not resting on his belly. That was a big one

From My immortal

Draco was waiting there in front of his flying car. He was wearing a Simple Plan t-shirt (they would play at the show too), baggy black skater pants, black nail polish and a little eyeliner (AN: A lot fo kewl boiz wer it ok!). He walked up to the stage and grabbed a handful of tickets from the security desk, he walked back up again, and then walked off without a peep. Everyone else who wasn't here seemed pretty impressed with his show and his timing.
    Everyone, from the guys who were on the floor, to the ladies who were taking pictures or filming things live on the stage, to other celebrities from the backstage area (including Michael Phelps!!!) and even myself, were all excited at his appearance on stage. The stage was extremely loud and had an even bigger crowd than he expected. The music was the usual slow acoustic pop version, but I wasn't impressed.
    Onstage, it appeared as though the whole energy of the

Honestly, yeah... 😞

@anonymous234 said in The Transformer:

The source and model are available by the way. A forum bot that implemented that would be pretty cool.

Pagin @error

• Considered Harmful

@Tsaukpaetra It's in Python.

I guess a WTF bot worth that name needs to span as many languages and platforms as possible...

@error said in The Transformer:

@Tsaukpaetra It's in Python.

I guess a WTF bot worth that name needs to span as many languages and platforms as possible...

I've been told you can see bindings for the most compatible WTF.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

I think I've found where some of our Big Public Health™ nutters get their ideas from - this is something they'd come up with...

Fourth hand smoke from the plant can affect the air quality near the firewood burning. The air is particularly dense, and people near the fire are at risk for lung damage from exposure to particle pollution.

Barry Lyle of the UK's Institute of Agricultural Sciences wrote the review and stated: "For smoke particles to accumulate inside buildings, it must get inside the structures in a way which results in 'dustiness'."

It also said 'dustiness' was probably linked to a lack of dust filters on the wood framing of buildings. These would create a fine, fine dust which trapped odour and dust, which then became trapped in the walls of the buildings, making it harder for workers to deal with the smoke.

Firewood could also burn slowly, slowing a fire in its tracks. And with so many wood fires, an incident at the fire would still send a huge amount of smoke in an area, the report said

Meanwhile

A bicycle with two legs is now legal in the District. And it's happening in D.C. In Maryland, bike sharing could mean the difference between living and surviving.

When Maryland made changes to how the city assesses bicycles as a nuisance, there were concerns about increasing the number of city residents without the money to invest in the infrastructure necessary to manage the bike share program.

In order to move forward, the City of Baltimore and the Department of the Environment are now seeking more information from users about whether the bike share program is legal in their jurisdiction. For more information or to request an application, click here:

Download the pdf (PDF File), which includes the city's "No Bike" response and a copy of the regulations.

Baltimore Bicycle Share Program

In April of 2012, members of the Department of the Environment

• 🚽 Regular

I asked it to complete the last word of Roy Batty's famous monologue and got this masterpiece:

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to rest, I know. It's been too much. Don't feel lonely, Commander. We'll be back soon.

• Captain Kathryn Janeway, meeting with Captain James T. Kirk (TNG: "Cause and Effect")

• Java Dev

Let's see how it fares with some random quotes...

However, there is a way to fix the problem. Both problems, in fact. As with most things in this game, it involves beheading people.

The reason for calling them murder is because if someone gets shot while attacking a guard it does not mean they have been murdered. It can happen, and it does happen, but the fact is that it is actually a fairly rare event, not that it is particularly rare for a guard to be killed, but that if you do take offense, your game will fail badly.

You don't get killed if you get shot when attacking a guard. Why not? It is a pretty big rule in the game, and when a guard gets shot they are essentially dead, and the player has no ability to get out of their combat, so having them attacked by someone other than you is a terrible and terrible idea. But what if they weren't dead, did they get hit? I was about to make this analogy for the purpose

Number two started talking about Doctor Who. The source got nothing to do with Doctor Who.

Now it is time to turn our attention to Simons, since the entire base is now preoccupied with their task of savaging the vacuum cleaner, and will not be able to assist him when we attack. I, the Doctor, have been informed that there is one way to find them, but the other alternative would involve risking our own death! (...)

In my opinion, you have been extremely lucky, for you have brought me back from the brink on three occasions. (...)

In the end, after saving dozens and dozens of lives, we were all lucky to escape through the escape pod. (...)

I, the Doctor, am happy to report that the escape pod is gone! I thank you for all your hard work and help, but I feel certain a time like this should not happen again! (...)

But there are the problems. It doesn't exactly look like a suicide mission. You might call it a disaster.

I am the Doctor of the TARDIS. I am a Time

Cutting off incubus tentacles creates gorgonoids.

Mature incubi have, when suitably angered, boneless tentacles which which come out of their backwings. These can be stretched to approximately 13 feet long, and terminate in small heads which are capable of making rudimentary, but highly damaging, sounds which are used to make the creature more aggressive towards those who don't take sides. When this happens, the tail is cut off at the shoulder, leading to the body becoming a fully armored, gorgonoid shape. If the creature is kept inside a closed coffin, the body will slowly fall apart into a cloud of slime.

The Gorgonoid Edit

The Gorgonoid is no ordinary beast. Its body and head are covered in scales, and the head is a massive organ with several gorgons that sprout from its back, arms, neck, and tail. These gorgons are incredibly dangerous, as they can tear through bone and flesh, shred flesh and organs, and even slice open the brain! If the Gorgonoid is left exposed

@Atazhaia said in The Transformer:

rudimentary, but highly damaging, sounds

Literally: autistic screeching.

Checks out.

• Fake News

It didn't do much with these quotes:

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills ."

After leaving the house, investigators have been on the hunt for the man who entered the apartment with a firearm. If they figure his identity, they will be able to identify the owner.

To be, or not to be: that is the question. When did you go to the gym? And how's your stomach feeling so far?

At least I got this:

Dude, where's my car?

I'm back in the car again but then I see the little guy with the box. He's standing next to the side of the car, looking directly toward the center console. He just holds out his arms, just like a real kid.

His eyes are blue, like they're crying. I mean, I can't wait to see him again.

Then I saw the little guy with the box and I started to panic. It almost looked as though he was going to attack me. What if he didn't recognize me and they killed me?

I took an aspirin and got myself to the hotel emergency room. It was pretty quick. My room was only 30 percent full. I checked out and went to bed and then I think I remember waking up to my mother's voice coming over the phone. There was a little girl from the hospital who was crying and she was worried, wanting someone to know that I'd survived. I'm pretty sure that I cried a little more than that girl.

• Considered Harmful

@aitap said in The Transformer:

Знация том салавае надератик Дй странедре

The result has maybe 5-6 real words if you don't count prepositions and conjunctions.

It doesn't really understand Unicode:

ສະບາຍດີຍະຳຠຣຫຒ າຍັຝິຣ�ຳິຠຢ (ຍຨ�ຫ�ມ�ຨ�າຂ)(�າຍບາຍ າ�າຂ�ໝ�຦�) and າ�຺ຳາຍດື�າງ, it is the only place to gather the people and their goods with the help of animals.

The people gather there with the help of animals and there are more than 300 to 600 animals, mostly wild boar, elephants and buffalo on the premises, according to Dr. Mohan Singh.

If you want to buy animals from this place, please go to Shwini-Mundan at the village (15.60km in) in the southern region of Haryana. If you are not sure which district you are working from or the city of which you are going, you may find this information in this post.

• Java Dev

Will Microsoft get its systems and systems working with the advanced technology that is HTTP? That could be the killer feature to make Windows 8 a success!

The Hypertext Transfer Protocol (HTTP) is an application protocol for transferring data across a computer network on a fast and secure basis."

This sounds awesome. But I'm still skeptical. So when I hear Microsoft say that they are working to enable the ability to upload and download files using this protocol, I am extremely interested to see if they can actually get their systems and systems up and running with it.

I haven't given my machines much time to get up to speed on Windows 8 yet, just enough time to see what I can do.

And I do have to say this: I'm a big believer when it comes to Microsoft products. And that may be one reason I'm so eager to try out Windows 8. However, I also see this being an area which will definitely be tricky to nail down with Windows 7 at this time.

The real questions, however, become "whether this is good enough or better than the alternatives", and ultimately whether you find any issues

• ♿ (Parody)

The best conspiracy theories are a) The truth but don't share it with others, or b) the truth but don't share it with yourself or those closest. Most people are not like this. This is perhaps an easier one to deal with. My best advice to this kind of fan is to give up on conspiracy theories altogether and start your own, just as I've started blogging. The first piece of advice for anybody who wants to do this is simply don't worry too much about it. It's just rumors so you should not worry about them too much. The way I read this is that the Illuminati and their conspiratorial cousins are running all of their own dirty tricks right through the system. This includes their own secret police and the government. By telling people what to think and who to trust, and telling everyone "not to believe you", these people do not only weaken their grip over society, but they have no control over the mainstream. They will do the same to anyone in their way, not just the ones who disagree with them. The people I'm talking about are the people who don't agree with them. This

• 🚽 Regular

Kneeling warthogs are quite common in many parts of the world, although there are several differences with regard to the use of their horns. In America as elsewhere, the animal acts like a horse on all fours, whereas in other parts of the world it remains on its hind legs under the hind legs of the horse. The horn was originally thought to mark the species, but recent developments in veterinary anatomy have revealed that the animal does have a different horn pattern.

Horse-to-hare is a name used by American veterinarians to describe breeds that do not have a distinctive rump; in fact, one of them has almost exactly the same shape. The term is used to describe breeds that are of the same size like the Redback, which also looks a lot like a cross between a horse and a lamb. Horses and Lamb are usually bred in small groups of five and smaller; sheep are usually bred in sheep-shaped groups. The smaller the group of sheep that is used for a lambshare, the greater the chance of finding two dogs, rather than one.

The term "redback" refers as

• 🚽 Regular

There's nothing quite like the thrill of running around the city like a hero. The adrenaline and exhilaration don't last long. In the late evening, I often feel like an addict. But in the evening, the experience becomes the bliss of a lifetime, like a movie or video game. Even if you were to run into me in public, you'd probably only see a guy's face as I ran.

When my wife was married to the King, we stayed in a small home in Washington, DC, which was in the heart of the Eastern District of Queens at this period of the United States government. This was the district that housed the United States Air Force's research lab, or FAST. As part of their research in the 1960s, the FAST scientists conducted some of the most groundbreaking projects in the history of mankind. Some of these projects were the invention of flying cars, some were the evolution of jetplanes or unmanned aircraft or even rockets to deliver things or make life safer.

By the time my wife and myself made it to these early days of the military, we had been there for over a decade.

• 🚽 Regular

You know what? Just buy my book. I have hundreds of thousands of people reading it. You don't need my money to do this. You don't need my help. I'll write a book about the best things I learned from my own life. I'll have some random guy ask me about books in general, and I'll tell him I know about this book.

That's all I have to say about this. If you want to know what's good about all this advice—I'm just an internet consultant, not a professional in any serious way—I can tell you pretty damn well what's good.

• 🚽 Regular

Sorry for multi-posting, but the post in question is from the site and must have been created through the website. Thanks!

• ♿ (Parody)

Never go full bore. It only takes 5-10 percent damage!"

That's what happened twice to her. But in April 2014 she went right back to the bar again, this time with her friend Lizzy.

She said: "It was just really depressing and really scary for me that night. But I had to admit that I had been drinking too much and got into too much trouble with my car.

"That was the worst night. But I said to my friend Lizzy, 'I'm getting sober again. It will be okay. I have to look after myself and it's not going to be an epidemic. You'll feel better!'"

The year is 1998. Ms Tippett lives in London after the second incident in London and is now living in the South Pacific. "I've got a full time job as an environmental engineer at Oxfam. That's also how I broke my foot. I was getting a bit frustrated that I was never able to get better for the last two events. I tried my best.

"So when the accident happened I said, 'I can't wait

• ♿ (Parody)

That doesn't even make sense you are in a game full of shit

1. You don't listen to what your parents give you

You are on an education path. Your dad has done his/her part, you've only just started and you've only a few years left. You are going to be the person who will be responsible when shit hits the fan. The only reason you are listening to what your parents give you is so your kids don't have to suffer the same fate, you won't even have a second chance to get off it's ass.

1. You just won't listen to others' opinions when it comes to games that are "different"

I don't want you to be depressed you have been playing games for as long as you have you are just not used to being wrong about things in the past, especially when it comes to gaming, and are scared to face reality, because they don't want to put up with the shit that your parents went through. You are still a kid so you're not going to make excuses to anybody for doing things differently, the only way to be mature

• ♿ (Parody)

File not found [08/12/2015 - 12:54:50PM] Cannot open store for class "GreedfluxSteamMixer", missing file? [08/12/2015 - 12:54:50PM] warning: Unable to get type GreedfluxSteamMixer referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded. [08/12/2015 - 12:54:50PM] Cannot open store for class "GreedfluxWaterScript", missing file? [08/12/2015 - 12:54:50PM] warning: Unable to get type GreedfluxWaterScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded. [08/12/2015 - 12:54:50PM] Cannot open store for class "GreedfluxWaterScript", missing file? [08/12/2015 - 12:54:50PM] warning: Unable to get type GreedfluxWaterScript referenced by the save game. Objects of this type will not be loaded. [08/12/2015 - 12:54:50PM

• ♿ (Parody)

The pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig go. Pig

• Like a ninja in the night, Hanz M., AKA Hanzo, stalks across Hesse University’s Dresden campus.

For all the best in sports science, there will always be the dark side: Hanz M. may have killed the man who invented the high-tech baseball bat, but he has apparently not killed his mentor, Hanzo Z., or his friend, Erno M. The young man Hanzo and Hanzo's mother, Zeb, had started dating on campus was killed a little more than three years ago at age 41.

The murder remains a mystery, but authorities believe Hanz M., the University's president, might be under attack by members of the "Gangs of Hanz" on the University of Washington campus in Seattle, U.S. An attack would be extremely bizarre for Hanz M. whose career has thus far been a bright and promising one. He is a graduate of one of Germany's premier universities -- and a former player at Germany's one of Europe's most renowned high school teams.

If failed the "hookers and blow" test. I'm calling it useless.

• Java Dev

TIL that Paula is a lesbian.

The brillant Paula Bean and the soft-bitten Glamour photographer, Mandy De Leon, created this charming montage, a snapshot of two female characters engaged in passionate affection -- the kind you might find among the most beautiful and talented art lovers.

From their shared fondness of each other to every aspect of their personality, these two images are proof that women are beautiful, special people, the very opposite of the caricatures we've grown to expect from celebrities.

What made the images even more intriguing was that there were no female characters in them -- at least in the photo's original form, which included only the two characters in question.

The other thing worth noting in this instance is how quickly the "drama" has progressed on this particular photo. The photo's release occurred in March 2015, a time of political unrest in France as the country was being rocked by protests against the election result of Nicolas Sarkozy and his party. The controversy is considered one of the most important events in France history, which has generated such widespread media attention because it coincided with the passage of the controversial "Marin Directive."

• ♿ (Parody)

Increase your browser width by 3 pixels, allowing you to keep more of the content in use

Remove your browser cache and allow it to run every minute instead

You can install Google Chrome by downloading and installing this tool or by visiting http://cognitect.net/