The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread

• Notification Spam Recipient

@Vixen said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

@Tsaukpaetra said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

as the rabbit summoned his harem and started fucking a new generation of rabbits into existence from within my rib cage.

Ah, I see you've played Duke Nukem...

Duke Who?

He's a badass motherfucker who chews bubblegum if memory serves. Also fucks women on top of a pile of dead aliens.

• @Tsaukpaetra said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

as the rabbit summoned his harem and started fucking a new generation of rabbits into existence from within my rib cage.

Duke Who?

He's a badass motherfucker who chews bubblegum if memory serves. Also fucks women on top of a pile of dead aliens.

........that sounds bad.....

and an ass.......

but motherfucker.... do you mean he fucks mothers, or that he fucks his mother?

do you mean he fucks mothers, or that he fucks his mother?

Probably both. It's been a while, I'm not sure.

huh......

is it at least consensual?

huh......

Unlikely.

huh......

Unlikely.

ah

DEFINITELY Bad

ABSOLUTELY Ass

• Java Dev

Duke Who?

220px-Duke_Nukem.png

• @PleegWat said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

Duke Who?

220px-Duke_Nukem.png

ewww! a smoker!

do you have any idea how hard it is to get tobacco smoke out of fur?!?!

• Java Dev

@PleegWat said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

Duke Who?

220px-Duke_Nukem.png

ewww! a smoker!

I also have it from a reliable source that he takes his pillsvitamins every day.

Duke Who?

220px-Duke_Nukem.png

ewww! a smoker!

I also have it from a reliable source that he takes his pillsvitamins every day.

Anabolic steroids aren't vitamins

• Java Dev

Duke Who?

220px-Duke_Nukem.png

ewww! a smoker!

Anabolic steroids aren't vitamins

They had a port to a nintendo console (64? :kneeling_warthog:) where the steroids (temporary speed boost) from the original game were relabelled 'vitamin X'.

• @Vixen said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

but the rabbit dodged..... THEN IT ATE ME!

A cute white rabbit? I guess I saw that beast in a film by some strange english guy. They then had to use some holy hand granate and recite some magic verses in order to get rid of that rabbit.
    Next time you ought to know how to fight that rabbit!

Lots of bad shit happening including an abusive boyfriend to my mother. Eventually caught him red handed duplicating tapes. Almost want to to go back to sleep so I can kick his ass...

• I don't remember much from my dream last night, except for someone explaining a very interesting "fact:" much of what we know about healthy backs and spines comes from observing the mannerisms of cats, and in fact no culture that does not keep domesticated cats as pets ever developed massage techniques.

• 👩⚖ right, and with that the divorce is final. As per the agreement laid out before me vixen will be receiving all tangible assets of the now dissolved marriage, and :devil_man: will be receiving all intangible assets.
    vixen -Serves :devil_man: right. he never should have cheated on me with Derrick. And he knocked her up even though stacy's already her boyfriend!-
    :devil_man: Your honor, I submit that the process of thought is intangible.
    vixen -What? How does that have any berring on this matter?-
    👩⚖ Yes, and?
    :devil_man: : Well according to the terms of the divorce I have received all intangible assets of the marriage, and since thoughts are intangble that means I received vixen's thoughts
    vixen -the fuck? there's no way that would wo-
    vixen -[static and white noise]-
    :devil_man: And since vixen is no longer capable of thought, she is incapable of caring for herself.
    :devil_man: And so the state should assign to her a guardian to take care of her and guard her possessions.
    :devil_man: I offer myself as such a guardian, as she has no living relatives and I know her and her needs better than any it only makes sense that I be given guardianship.
    👩⚖ I don't think...
    :devil_man: exactly, Thats what vixen isn't. She needs a guardian and it should be me.
    👩⚖ It should be you....
    :devil_man: exactly.

..... I think i spend too much time browsing mcstories last night before falling asleep......

• Java Dev

..... I think i spend too much time browsing mcstories last night before falling asleep......

Is that a bad thing?

• Java Dev

@PleegWat Reminds me, I haven't gotten round to checking last week's updates yet, and it's almost next week.

Is that a bad thing?

well..... normally i prefer to be the one hypnotizing others.... especially if they are prey. there's just something so deliciously hot about a prey completely in your power where you could kill and eat them, but you don't instead you have them eat you out....... yes........

• @Vixen said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

Is that a bad thing?

well..... normally i prefer to be the one hypnotizing others.... especially if they are prey. there's just something so deliciously hot about a prey completely in your power where you could kill and eat them, but you don't instead you have them eat you out....... yes........

The life of a trickster is not easy...

@Tsaukpaetra said in The Official Status Thread:

had a good dream

I shouldn't have restarted the dream.

This one has scenes of molestation, and the last scene involved cleaning out a toilet a toddler had filled with all manner of things. I blame subconscious for processing house cleaning that was going on in the background...

• I had a weird dream about returning to the old farmhouse, but the foundation was sinking in such a way that the whole house had a 2-foot dip in a line running down the middle. The upstairs matched a different house I once lived in, which had multiple refrigerators and somehow that was an important point in the dream. And there was some kind of subplot regarding a chocolate cake made completely of meat.

Then I had a dream about building a submarine in Minecraft, but I had space issues because the sub I wanted to build was too long to turn around in the river near my MC home. (Now I kind of want to build a submarine in Minecraft. Not functional, of course, just decorative.)

• I have no idea what i was dreaming about to get into this situation, but i woke up to me describing the difference between the Oxford Comma and Aural Rape.......

• 🚽 Regular

I met Martin Luther King Jr. at a party.

I told him it was an honor to meet him, asked him if I could get him anything as I as heading for the bar.

"No thanks", he said as he turned dramatically, "I HAVE A DRINK".

• BINNED

@Vixen

My therapist is going to have a field day with this one

I bet he'll be all ears

:rimshot:

• I was infiltrating a criminal organisation, and was about to have my first face-to-face with the organisation's notoriously axe-crazy boss (played by Philip Seymour Hoffman). Just before going into the room, I touched base with someone (played by Mandip Gill) who was part of a parallel infiltration (just in case one of the attempts failed) and was warned that the big bad had already read "my report". This was bad news: he wasn't even supposed to receive it until after I'd had time to (pretend to) write it, and this may have had something to do with my interview being brought forward.

The boss was very much one for controlling the room. He insisted that we use his preferred choice of pronouns. For example, second-person singular was "The Lizard", and "me" had to be replaced with "F'ing Years" (and The Lizard had to apostrophise).

He started asking for F'ing Years's opinions about some of the conclusions I had reached in the report, while being very vague about what the conclusions actually were.

• 🚽 Regular

@Watson said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

Philip Seymour Hoffman

An actor I feel I could've seen more often.

• I was going on a flight to a place that's only an hour's drive away, where I was going to stay for one day and then fly back home before flying out to the West Coast for work. And it was a really strange plane. Somehow, I knew it was an MD-88 but the interior was shaped like a large, wide movie theater and it had no seats, only steps. Once the plane was in the air, the crew left the cockpit and came back to BS with the passengers. We angled in for landing on autopilot, and we were coming in too steep and not quite lined up with the runway. The pilot barely made it back to the cockpit in time to correct things, and we landed very roughly, nosewheel-first. Afterwards, the passengers disembarked. I gathered my luggage, realized I didn't have a car to get to my destination in this town, and began wondering why I bothered flying instead of driving in the first place.

Last scene I was arguing with my father about power supplies being able to supply a stable voltage to components. Somehow this ended up with a tortilla stuffed in a USB port. I took a picture and uploaded it to TDWTF, but the upload kept falling due to a timestamp error. After querying my own sync I realized it wasn't NodeBB's fault and woke up.

Last scene was horrible. I was driving on the freeway, but instead of a first-person view it was like I was floating behind my car (like in racing games), but instead of closely following behind me static it was always a glamour shot panning around my car, most of the time from far away and even from ahead of the car and sweeping around as I passed.

Literally impossible to drive in those conditions. I am fucking pissed.

• One of those big medieval granaries. The roof was long gone and the interior open to the sky; all that remained were the outer brick walls. A clear autumn day.

Halfway up, suspended from nothing at all, the TARDIS was swinging back and forth on an arc that didn't actually fit inside: it had punched holes in the walls to swing through and the rubble was scattered outside.

Evidently it had been doing this for a few hours already, as the holes had developed into wide notches and every now and then the TARDIS would knock another brick or three from the ends in proper Focault pendulum fashion.

Somehow the upper part of the building showed no inclination to fall.

• @Watson said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

Halfway up, suspended from nothing at all, the TARDIS was swinging back and forth on an arc that didn't actually fit inside: it had punched holes in the walls to swing through and the rubble was scattered outside.

If only it was a bit bigger on the inside...

• Something about a future dystopian society where cities are thousands of square miles in size and have so many layers that it's never clear if you're inside or outside. I was enslaved to some kind of powerful criminal gang, then became a police informant and managed to escape during a raid. I was attempting to escape the city by pogo stick, but I kept getting in trouble for accidentally pogo-sticking into high-class restaurants and annoying the stuffy upper-class clientele. The whole time I had elements of that criminal gang chasing me and trying to kill me.

• Considered Harmful

@mott555 said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

pogo stick

I wonder if maybe we're late for Lime pogo stick revolu...

Of course :facepalm:

I was at a convention and happened to bump into an actor. Something something sexual tension that never went anywhere. I tried to lucid my way into making it wetter but it just didn't happen. Bitch was more interested in actually chilling then than the neo definition.

:hercules-disappointed.avi:

• I was an investigative journalist trying to make contact with someone in hiding. Apparently he had some damning information that threatened to bring down the Big Tech companies.

I never found out where he was beyond somewhere in Manhattan, so I was trying to chat with him by IM (even at the time I thought this was ironic) but for some reason the connection was terrible and kept being lost.

This was getting more and more frustrating until I realised that the dropouts weren't interference but a back channel. Unfortunately I didn't stay asleep long enough to decode any message from the timings.

• @mott555 said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

future dystopian society where cities are thousands of square miles in size

How about hundreds of thousands of square mileskm in size?

At 263,953 km², Hulunbuir, China is the only one that qualifies in both km² and mi² — 101912 mi². Speaking of dystopias, New York City is towards the bottom of the list at 1,213 km² (468 mi²).

• @HardwareGeek For comparison, my hometown is only a quarter-section in area. That's 0.5 x 0.5 miles, 0.25 square miles, or 160 acres. It doesn't surprise me that my dream-mind has an incorrect scale when deciding what would be a futuristic and vast city.

• @mott555 OTOH, I've read (and written) futuristic dystopias in which the major cities were a cubic mile in size — as in a mile square and a mile high. That sounds a bit like your "many layers," but maybe more so.

The last four scenes involved my grandmother's death, except this time I was there for her passing.
    I'm kinda depressed now.
    Maybe I'll go back to sleep.

• I'm trapped.

Alone in the dark.

Floating weightlessly.

Naked.

There's something else here with me.

I can feel the air moving behind me in a way that it should not be moving if there isn't anything there.

Something touches my arm. Wet, slimy, hot, and insistent.

I knock it away and whirl to face it in the blackness.

it's still behind me.

Another touch, brushing my breast.

my nipples leap to attention and I flush hotly as I whirl to face the unseen thing. There must be some sort of aphrodisiac in that slime.

There's nothing in front of me. It's behind me still.

More touches in the dark, each lewder than the last. Each time i try to face the pervert that is doing this but there's nothing there, they're always behind me. With each touch i get hotter, wetter, more aroused. I won't give in to this. On my terms or not at all. But I can't see, I can't touch, they're always behind me, always dodging my attempts to defend myself.

I can feel release building. Unwanted, but summoned by those touches and that hot slime they leave behind. Sticky, and coating. Lubricating. My body wants to give in, but my brain will not let it. On our terms, or not at all!

But.....

and then i wake.... why do i always wake up before the best part of the dream?

• I was driving home from work. Everything was normal. Then suddenly it got dark really quickly, and instead of a commute I was in the middle of an action movie chase sequence, with bad guys trying to run me off the road and knocking into my car all over the place. Then a cop pulled up behind me and started flashing his lights at me, like I was the one doing something wrong!

Then I realized "oh, this is a bad dream," and I woke up. And it was 2 AM and I couldn't get back to sleep. :facepalm:

• There was two dream that I remember last night.

In the first one, I was working late with my colleague, so we go to supermarket nearby to buy dinner. I was being washed away by the crowd in there, so decided to go back to the company alone.

When entering the building, I found a tiny crossbow that can shoot infinite arrow at high speed (feels like I'm firing a sub machine gun) without reload and took it. When going up to the floor my company is located, I see blood and flesh everywhere. I want to go out but found the lift is locked. I was told there were a gang of serial killer entered the building by colleague and have to defend ourselves.

It was long night, I lose a my colleagues in the process. Tired and alone, I found a sleeping bag. For unknown reason I decided to lay at a corner of a lift, conceal myself by loads of rubbish and sleep.

In the next morning I was found and greeted by some local logistic staffs, and they were amused that I can survive that night as lots of people has been killed. That when I woke the first time last night.

======

The second dream is a short one. My mother and brother go out together early. When my sister and I go out to work, we saw the lift sudden displayed as "out of service". And the light indicating the lift was traveling fast up and down.

Then while my sister try to dial emergency call to ask for help, the lift door of my floor open, and we can see the lift suddenly stopped on the floor below, with the top opened so we can see inside. The passengers of the lift was kind of okay as we saw them, except they looked afraid and panic.

After the lift stopped about like 30 seconds, it suddenly drops off... That's when I woke the second time last night.

• Last night, I dreamt that I was heading towards an office in one of my previous jobs.

When I entered the lift, I found that the steel floor of the lift is chipped into E-shape (That's those big lift in industrial buildings). In real life I would have choosen to just change to another lift, but in the dream I didn't give this a thought. I entered the back side of the lift and tell other workers to get it. This time the floor break again and become 3 horizonal bars, so everyone including me hurried out the lift.

On another lift, it appears I was the only one waiting for it. As the lift arrived, I pressed "25" that is the topmost floor (In real life I never work for company that is both 25th floor and topmost floor). As the lift door is about to close, another man come in and pressed "23".

The lift went up. And on the half way, the 25 button flickered and finally went out. I muttered "That's okay, I'll just walk 2 floors upward." The other man heard this and offered me to go to his office and buy me a drink, and I agreed.

The lobby area of his office is a large open area and appeared as if it's also be used as their pantry too. The lighting was significantly brighter than that of the corridor. A number of vending machines were places in random places in the lobby (Very few located near the wall. Some near pillars that dis decorated with some plants, other just placed in the middle of the room rotated 45-ish degree to the entrance. The table and seats were arranged in similar fashion), selling microware food and canned drinks that was supposed to be their product.

I chose a machine selling herbal tea. When the can came out, it's printed with photo of Hong Kong in 192X days, then a line in Chinese that can be roughly translated to "<The name of CEO of their company> tells <the name of another CEO of a famous local company on selling herbal drinks> 「Fuck you!」".

I put a straw attempting to drink from the can, but the tea barely came out, just as you attempted to drink from flattened straw. The tea tasted a bit sweet but honestly I cannot get herbal taste from it.

When I was about to go, the man told me that since it was already 20 minutes late, if my boss fired me because of this I can find him and he'll get me a job. I thanked him but told him I think noone is going to fire someone on being late for a single day. Then I went downstair (Remember I was supposed to work 2 floors upward?) and woke up.

• 🚽 Regular

I dreamt I was dreaming and about to wake up. (which was true!)
    So I hurried to copy the URL in my browser's address bar so I could paste it in real life.

This was a stupid idea not just because of its infeasibilty, but also because I copied "about:blank" from a new tab.

• @Zecc Sometimes in my dreams, I check the time to figure out how much more sleep I can get before waking up. Dream-me still hasn't caught on that what the clock shows in my dreams has absolutely nothing to do with what the clocks in real life are doing.

@mott555 said in The Official Don't-Interpret-My-Dreams Thread:

what the clock shows in my dreams has absolutely nothing to do with what the clocks in real life are doing.

In my case I'm kinda thankful for that!

• I dreamed I was the emperor in my science fiction universe. I went to some public pizza place for lunch, but the workers didn't recognize me because I wasn't dressed up as such, and they never served me. So I left, changed into some kind of deep purple cloak/cape thingy, and returned. This time they served me but they thought I was an imposter.

Then, I'm sitting at a table and eating my pizza alone. One old guy at another table recognized me and just kind of stared at me like "Why is he here, why is he eating alone, and why doesn't he have any guards or security?" I just waved at him and kept eating my pizza.

• A fairly large chunk of the Earth's human population had been wiped out in a pandemic. How large a chunk? I was helping law school undergraduates put together video presentations as part of their job applications to be High Court judges.

• @Watson I thought lawyers were like cockroaches, uncountably numerous and immune to human diseases.

Filed under: Apologies to cockroaches for the comparison

Was dreaming. One scene involved Vinithi and trying to get jiggy, but someone was arguing about having sex with children and whether it was still statutory rape if they were mentally child-like (but still very intelligent, in the way that the birds and the bees talk would only need a two minute summary to comprehend and thence make a reasonably informed decision against) despite being half a century old. Really annoying.
    Then in one of the last scenes I was in a house full of mattresses (this was strangely distinct; not a mattress store but a house) and my mother was complaining that I only wanted to have sex all the time and I replied that if I wanted sex it wouldn't happen here. Really annoying argument...