🔥 @Polygeekery and @Fox are at it again 💒🏩

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election Banned

@DogsB said:

Probably the only thing you don't judge people for

There's a lot I don't judge people for. In fact, one of the few thinga i do judge people for is causing suffering to others. It just seems like I'm really judgmental because it's such a fucking common occurrence.

• Notification Spam Recipient

@Fox said:

@DogsB said:
    Probably the only thing you don't judge people for

There's a lot I don't judge people for. In fact, one of the few thinga i do judge people for is causing suffering to others. It just seems like I'm really judgmental because it's such a fucking common occurrence.

You mean hypothetical suffering. You've never actually proven that the bad jokes or opinions we hold actually cause people suffering.

• ♿ (Parody)

@DogsB said:

You mean hypothetical suffering.

And he likes imagining that other people are evil because they don't share his delusions.

• @Polygeekery said:

@fbmac was playing with his Markov bot. Seeded from @Fox's posts.

I've been disappointed with said bot. Nowhere so far has it made any mention of 787 Dreamboners.

Filed under: [maybe I need to insert more 787 Dreamboners into the corpus][1]

• Grade A Premium Asshole

@abarker said:

@Polygeekery said:

You are apparently an @Fox level moron, but at least @Fox isn't a vaccine efficacy denier.

Because I understand science, you dumbass. You have yet to demonstrate such knowledge, as you continually insist that scientific studies are invalid because straw men and personal incredulity and raisins.

Nice. NodeBB is attributing all imported threads that have been split as being from the person that did the split. And....the compose window is well below my screen height so I cannot even see what I am typing.

• @Polygeekery said:

@abarker said:

@Polygeekery said:

You are apparently an @Fox level moron, but at least @Fox isn't a vaccine efficacy denier.

Because I understand science, you dumbass. You have yet to demonstrate such knowledge, as you continually insist that scientific studies are invalid because straw men and personal incredulity and raisins.

Nice. NodeBB is attributing all imported threads that have been split as being from the person that did the split. And....the compose window is well below my screen height so I cannot even see what I am typing.

And worst of all, the amazing emojis from the title are gone :(.

On the other hand we can nest quotes so clearly worth it!

• @Deadfast said:

On the other hand we can nest quotes without having to manually reconstruct the quote tree every time so clearly worth it!

FTFY