Discourse Battlechips Thread

• I'm just going to keep making these as the need arises, and others are perfectly welcome to join in. I figure I may as well keep them somewhere.

The list must grow!

For completeness' sake, I'll include the full series:

Since the blue one is called Discord, it's the most applicable, but I could see the first one with the letter code "J" and the caption "Yeah, that's different."

• mod

If you intend to let others join in, it may be a good idea to provide the source image and the font you are using.

Just a thought.

• My source image had text on it, and all I've ever done is copy paste letters or draw them with the pen tool in MSPaint. I wish I had a font!

However, here it is:

• You think that's about an order of magnitude more funny than it actually is.

• You said it, it must be true.

• Since now there are four of them with just different text and palate swaps, I may as well describe them a bit. In the game, there are four enemies of the same basic type, which play music that affects their allies/enemies. If you kill them, you might get a skill that lets you summon them. You equip these skills in a folder (a deck, really) and draw a few each turn in combat. You can select multiple ones at once that have the same letter code, and because these are a summoned object that deals no damage, they have a brown square type icon and no damage number.

• mod

@Magus said:

My source image had text on it, and all I've ever done is copy paste letters or draw them with the pen tool in MSPaint. I wish I had a font!

• mod

@blakeyrat said:

You think that's about an order of magnitude more funny than it actually is.

Many people find a variety of things an order of magnitude funnier than you do.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@abarker said:

@blakeyrat said:
    You think that's about an order of magnitude more funny than it actually is.

Many people find a variety of things an order of magnitude funnier than you do.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@abarker said:

Many people find a variety of things to be an order of magnitude funnier than you do.

GrammingedTFY

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.