Local news double WTF



  • In today's local news, 15 year old girl was kicked out of highschool because she posted funny memes of her teachers on Instagram. Not only that, the principal also went to all the surrounding schools and blocked her from enlisting there as well.

    So now, 3 months later, the government is getting involved and ordering them to take her back. But the school is protesting and defending their decision.

    Paraphrased quote from the principal: "This is completely irresponsible from the government. They completely ignored the feels of the humiliated teachers."

    All that is WTF, but not TRWTF.

    So, if a magazine breaking this story wanted to showcase these memes the girl had made, how do you think they'd go about doing it?

    -- Hehe. They'd like screenshot the images, than print them out, then arrange them on a wooden table, then take a photograph, then import it into the QuarkExpress or wherever, then print it out in newspaper. Lol.

    -- Exactly

    WAT


  • sockdevs

    @cartman82 said:

    In today's local news, 15 year old girl was kicked out of highschool because she posted funny memes of her teachers on Instagram.

    :wtf: #1; seriously, buy a sense of humour or something.
    @cartman82 said:
    Not only that, the principal also went to all the surrounding schools and blocked her from enlisting there as well.

    :wtf: #2; a few funny pictures is justification for ruining someone's education?
    @cartman82 said:
    So now, 3 months later, the government is getting involved and ordering them to take her back.

    :wtf: #3: why did it take three months‽
    @cartman82 said:
    But the school is protesting and defending their decision.

    Actually not a :wtf:; they're just standing their ground. Still an inexcusable action though.
    @cartman82 said:
    Paraphrased quote from the principal: "This is completely irresponsible from the government. They completely ignored the feels of the humiliated teachers."

    :wtf: #4; what's irresponsible is trying to wreck this kid's education.


    But of course, the best WTF of them all has to be:
    @cartman82 said:

    <!-- Emoji'd by MobileEmoji 0.2.0-->


  • @cartman82 said:

    -- Hehe. They'd like screenshot the images, than print them out, then arrange them on a wooden table, then take a photograph, then import it into the QuarkExpress or wherever, then print it out in newspaper. Lol.

    They seem to be written upon in the corners. Maybe someone printed them out before for, I don't know, case files or someshit, and the photographer just got lazy and didn't bother looking up the original digital sources.



  • Too low res to tell. Could be just some metadata from the image viewer.



  • @cartman82 said:

    Too low res to tell. Could be just some metadata from the image viewer.

    Looks like handwriting to me, but I don't know for sure. Where are the CSI guys when you need them?


  • area_deu

    Are the polish memes on there at least funny/creative?



  • Serbian. And no. They are your typical anti-teacher jokes and memes, that I suppose all kids make. Our generation just used to be doing it offline and teachers weren't complete jerks about it.


  • area_deu

    Whoops, sorry!



  • Doesn't matter, they're both equally Europe-y.



  • Elbonian memes.



  • @Maciejasjmj said:

    Looks like handwriting to me

    Can't be sure, but I tend to agree.


  • Grade A Premium Asshole

    And you can see the reflection on the table of the asshole taking the picture. Presumably with a cell phone.



  • @tar said:

    Elbonian memes.

    Over at AoSHQ they like to post elbow pictures (how I read your comment at first) for football game threads.



  • The elbow hardly seems to be the point of focus there.

    I mean, I can see an elbow, but if I was presented with this image and no commentary, "elbow" would be the last thing on my mind.


  • :belt_onion:

    WTF is up with the bottom one? I know of the song, but connection to image... what?

    Am I just too stupid to get it, or is this the whole "funny because it's randomzzz!" thing going completely over my head?

    Note: I do not expect anyone besides @cartman82 to have any insights, but I want to point out just how unfunny these are once again in a public thread.



  • Who knows, probably related to something that teacher did or was known for.

    You know what anti-teacher jokes are like. Representative nicknames of my school teachers: Tiny-Cube, Tarantula, Booger-slav, Jokeguy etc. The jokes weren't any more clever either.



  • @Onyx said:

    but I want to point out just how unfunny these are once again in a public thread.

    Maybe the student was suspended because the memes were criminally unfunny?



  • I had a teacher in high school who looked for Maths-related memes all over internets and posted them in her classroom.



  • Here's a math-related meme:

    1+ 1 = Cool story, bro.





  • I had a math teacher once.


  • I survived the hour long Uno hand

    ...Once.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.