The IRS is taking on some side jobs

• We're in the process of migrating our local Exchange setup that might have been top-of-the-line in 1812 to a Microsoft-hosted one using Exchange Online. My email has been migrated and there is no spam filter up yet on the new server.

I just got an email full of links so I can pay my AT&T bill. The email purports to be from "AT&T Online Services [promotesj0@taxes.irs.gov]".

Oh hey, while I was typing this I got another one for my Verizon Wireless bill. This one is from "amputatingbm06@tex.irs.gov"

And oh hey, while I was typing that last one I got another telling me my tax return got rejected. This one is from "vulvas@gmail.com"

• @mott555 said:

My email has been migrated and there is no spam filter up yet on the new server.

Bit barse-ackwards, methinks. Who planned it that way?

• @mott555 said:

And oh hey, while I was typing that last one I got another telling me my tax return got rejected. This one is from "vulvas@gmail.com"

This sounds related to that War On Women I've been hearing so much about. I guess they're fighting back.

• @boomzilla said:

@mott555 said:

This sounds related to that War On Women I've been hearing so much about. I guess they're fighting back.

sends the fighters in the War on Women a supply of 'Vigara' so they can increase the length of their swords by two levels

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.