"I need the codez, sir" guy posts a project in Guru.com

•  Profile ID: 762961 matches...
    Title: Facebook Application with Website
    Project ID: 444921

Category: Programming / Software / Database Development
    Description:
    I would like to make my website a facebook application. The website is already finish. My website works for different countries and each country has a different domain. Therefore in the application, users will need to select the country or something to direct them to the right domain. Each domain uses the same code.

•  I read these projects on guru.com from time to time if I need some work, and for most, the question I think they have never asked themselves is "Why? Why will people want to use my website?". Sigh.

• I think this is a little different than the "I will pay $200.00 for a myspace clone" type of posts.

Facebook has infrastructure where you can basically integrate your site in to facebook.

• @trwww said:

I think this is a little different than the "I will pay $200.00 for a myspace clone" type of posts.

Facebook has infrastructure where you can basically integrate your site in to facebook.

$112 - I want a website that works basically like ebay.com you should be able to buy and sell and bid on things. I think this should be done in a 5-7 day time frame. Plz send the codez! 

• @DeLos said:

I think this is a little different than the "I will pay $200.00 for a myspace clone" type of posts.

Still, it's a good time to remember a TDWTF sidebar classic: The $3000 OS

• @mxsscott said:

I read these projects on guru.com from time to time if I need some work, and for most, the question I think they have never asked themselves is "Why? Why will people want to use my website?". Sigh.

I read them and think, "What the hell are they asking for? That doesn't even make sense!" And I don't just mean that they don't write grammatically correct English. I mean that often the request makes no sense at all.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.