Grifting Area

• Considered Harmful

Please limit your grifting to the planning and dry-run phases, we don't want anybody getting grifted here.

• Considered Harmful

The Zombie Hump Shuffle

Credits to @gatesbill626, @zad0m, and Log4J 2 - find an existing IP, jump it in a dark alley, and hold on tight.

How to play

• learn something
    • remember that you can only learn what in some sense, you already know
    • announce your discovery to the world

Hints

• it doesn't have to be much
    • it does need to be something at least someone doesn't already know
      • pro-tip, you may count as that person

• Considered Harmful

Free Duck Game game maps on Steam, by gribnitt (that's me!). Duck Game game not included. But, I can at least guarantee that I don't get any kickbacks that you know of.

• ♿ (Parody)

@Gribnit what about lower leg kicks? I wouldn't mind giving you some of those.

• Considered Harmful

@boomzilla said in Grifting Area:

@Gribnit what about lower leg kicks? I wouldn't mind giving you some of those.

Avoid the knees, I've seen those break shoes.

• Considered Harmful

"Manor", in particular, seems very well received among various totally-free-with-separate-purchase Duck Game maps, probably because it's a bit for cowards. "The Raw And The Crispy" is the actual good level. "Crab Fry" isn't actually a level, it's an active psychohazard meant to cause harmful levels of rage based on a variation of the Prisoner's Dilemma. Don't play it.

Remember, that's "gribnit" with only one t, or maybe two, I don't remember and am not checking. Probably two actually.

• Considered Harmful

@Gribnit said in Grifting Area:

"Manor", in particular, seems very well received among various totally-free-with-separate-purchase Duck Game maps, probably because it's a bit for cowards. "The Raw And The Crispy" is the actual good level. "Crab Fry" isn't actually a level, it's an active psychohazard meant to cause harmful levels of rage based on a variation of the Prisoner's Dilemma. Don't play it.

Remember, that's "gribnit" with only one t, or maybe two, I don't remember and am not checking. Probably two actually.

Please note that if you like to bill your way through maps, these do undergo occasional debillment.