The official framework of One Man Bands

• I survived the hour long Uno hand

Silver bullets are back on the menu, boiz!

• Banned

@izzion the creator of one of the most popular pieces of open source software and the winner of 24 Hours of Le Mans might be the only person in the world who I'd believe when he says one person can do everything.

But I'm sure other people will still find a way to fuck it up.

• @Gąska said in The official framework of One Man Bands:

@izzion the creator of one of the most popular pieces of open source software and the winner of 24 Hours of Le Mans might be the only person in the world who I'd believe when he says one person can do everything.

But I'm sure other people will still find a way to fuck it up.

Not quite sure what top racing has to do with one person can do everything. Am I missing sarcasm?

• Banned

@Carnage top racing AND top programming. Can't think of two fields more different than that, and yet he's successful at both. At this point, "one person can do everything" is a simple interpolation.

The joke is that I made it sound like there's hope.

• @Gąska said in The official framework of One Man Bands:

@Carnage top racing AND top programming. Can't think of two fields more different than that, and yet he's successful at both. At this point, "one person can do everything" is a simple interpolation.

The joke is that I made it sound like there's hope.

Ah, you meant that one person is capable of excelling at wildly different things, not only one person is needed to complete task. Mea culpa as they say in French.