The Transformer

• 🚽 Regular

Please remain sitted while I perform the test. I want you to keep your nose firmly in the air as long as possible and wait your turn."

"Alright, well, let's see…"

"Ara…"

Hearing this voice, Ayrin couldn't help but glance back at him, unable to believe what he was telling himself.

"It is because of your current state."

Rudel nodded and his eyes lit up. Ayrin had never been able to see his face so intensely before.

"Ah, thank you sir. I will continue this process for my next exam. When I get through, I will continue to train."

Ayrin said these words with a smile.

Rudel's expression changed slightly.

"What do you mean…?"

"I think you should try my nose… I think that this nose is one of the most outstanding noses that I've seen in many years. Even you… if you've seen this nose yourself, what has made you say that I could really use it? I wonder why…"

At those words, Nangong Yun turned around. He looked at the ground, while his face became pale, before saying:

"You're right."

Seeing Ayrin's determination in that response, Rudel thought

• 🚽 Regular

It's dangerous to go alone. Take it easy."

"What if they shoot first?"

"Then you should think of taking off your clothes. I'll catch you next time. I'm waiting for you somewhere else."

"I don't know where you're waiting for me."

"I'll get them."

So that's how she got to the top of the mountain.

• 🚽 Regular

How to Play:

The game is best played on the same monitor you are playing it on! Make sure that your headset is set to full screen and you can make sure that the game is playing at 100%, if not you will end up switching games between the two screens!

To start the game simply select one of the three characters below and press the Start button. You will see that it doesn't matter what characters you choose, you only need to pick one. Once you've picked a character you will see a series of little arrows show you how many turns that character has left before having their HP restored. Once you've played with a character for a few turns they will be in your party!

• 🚽 Regular

Well, my UPS batteries now come with a quad-core processor and are made of a new element, the 4-channel stereo should also mean I can hear them over the rest of the server room noise. Not convinced a 16-phase charging system is 'simple' though, good thing there is no way to plug it in.

Deka Unigy II batteries are constructed using the finest quality materials and state-of-the-art manufacturing techniques and are known for their high reliability and superior performance. The Unigy II utilizes a smaller footprint to save space while providing a large battery capacity that provides superior battery lifespan. Due to this, battery longevity can be extended up to 3 charging cycles. The unibody aluminum case provides a durable yet flexible design that provides great value.

For more information or to order one, email us at Unicycle.net

With the Unigy II, users will also benefit from many other features:

-Up to 400MHz processor speed thanks to the Quad core AMD A4-5570 processors

-Three-times the battery life than typical AA batteries, with a maximum of 4.5 hours battery time.

-A Lithiumion Battery, capable of 4 charging cycles

-Powerful, Clean, Music Output: 870 watts RMS x 4 channels

Rechargeable Li-ion battery systems come with a simple 16-phase rapid charge system to deliver a full charge and an extended life. This quick charger offers the convenience of no charging port and has no external power cable.

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@mott555 said in The Transformer:

The health benefits of drinking sodium hypochlorite are obvious: It keeps you more hydrated and has no effect on your blood pressure.

I fully expect drinking bleach to affect a person's blood pressure in a strongly negative fashion.

@Zecc said in The Transformer:

"Ara…"

Paging @accalia! Accalia to the AI powered telehpnoe!

• Bubble wrap is good for protecting your body from damage as it protects your skin (and clothes in general) from cold, damp, sweat or rain. Use this when you use your own body heat, or for when you are using your clothes to protect something or some other part of your body at least until you are ready to wash it. Be sure to wrap it around the edges of your clothing, if you need to.

If you haven't received any bubble wrap since the weekend, take it up with your doctor or local health department. As with any medicine, if it is contaminated or not applied properly, you may develop severe health problems (see WARNINGS).

• The earth is flat because the sun is a hole in the surface. We're the same way."

Seth has now made a few small improvements that will increase the efficiency of the telescope. He's working on increasing the distance between the telescope and the ground, which will bring down it's weight and reduce its size, and has also added a more permanent mount for observing in less natural light.

He says, "The telescope needs to be able to take good pictures of planets, especially gas giants like Jupiter and Saturn, which are much deeper than it is. This isn't something that was done before" with this size of telescope.

The biggest challenges for Seth have to do with the telescope's sensitivity and the size of the detectors of the instruments. Although Seth has worked with this size for the past seven months with one detector, he's trying to take the same approach with his next two detectors. Seth says he would like to have an average diameter of 35 centimetres, with each point of the detector having about 3mm of field. The first experiment would be his next one to improve the sensitivity of his detector and reduce the size of the initial setup, with the other detectors using the same measurements to improve the sensitivity to about 40 centimetres.

"I just want to increase the size of the detectors in the future and see how much we can get away

• First paragraph sounds about right.

The biggest security flaw in JavaScript is that it relies on a bunch of JavaScript libraries to do everything, and the ones that do not behave as expected may cause problems when executed by an attacker. In a nutshell, if a browser crashes or is forced to reload from a remote file, everything will be done, including code that is not allowed to go through.

This means the security weaknesses in JavaScript are even more severe when written using non-traditional languages. In this way, in the past few years, the JavaScript community has had one big surprise: developers working on open source and third party software are finding they must use languages where JavaScript cannot run natively.

For instance, a common JavaScript source code base for mobile devices uses Ruby on Rails to build the framework. On Windows, the same method works for developers using Windows Visual Studio and C#. A single piece of JavaScript code written in a more traditional scripting language would never be able to run on such computers.

One reason the majority of web developers don't use JavaScript is that it is harder to read and maintain code than any other programming language. It must always be written using one of several conventions, such as using a "plain JS" style or employing dynamic variables. One of the most common conventions is to use a string literal at the beginning of the line, because of the string format. Another convention can be to

• The health benefits of HTML are the same as those of XML. Both were written by CERN to help the scientific community understand the basic properties of matter. Both rely on information from the outside world. Both have an inherent bias toward accuracy which is a characteristic of the Web.

When I originally wrote the Web, I wrote it from scratch. I did this not only because it was easier than writing HTML from an XML file, but also as it was a simple project. There were already an abundance of resources (including a Wiki and an Internet forum) when I started. Now there is one. The goal is to keep the information about HTML up to date. The purpose of this FAQ is to help you keep up to date, even when you are making changes to the Web. So if that one time you change a lot of code in your app, be sure to refer to that one article.

The first thing I should say is that while XML (and probably a lot of other languages, too) relies on information from the world around it, the HTML specification is based on the HTML2 and XHTML specifications, which came first in the HTML specification, and are based on XML2.

HTML is also based on XSS protections. If you get a URL with an XSS vulnerability, you should probably take the web server down and replace it with HTTPS. Some browsers have

• Venus flytraps are a type of insect found outside of Australia where they breed on plants and trees. These insect larvae are usually eaten for their food, though these insect larvae are also considered poisonous by humans when ingested. However, if you encounter them close to an animal or plant that you think may have been in contact with a flytrap, it's most likely these flytraps will actually be a poisonous fungus causing a terrible blistering irritation to the skin of the affected area. This is referred to as the "flytrap blister".

The blistering irritation is caused when the flytrap larvae sting out their toxic venom, which can easily reach to your skin. This is because in Australia this blistering venom is only available in very high doses, as these insects rarely fly as they seek to avoid the blistering, as opposed to other insects like wasps, centipedes, and dragonflies.

The venom of a flytrap blister is a bit similar to bee venom but with a longer duration, meaning the blistering has a more intense effect. It's also possible that there could be a mild form of the blistering that is not fatal, as it's likely similar to a bee venom blister.

How to tell if you're infected with bug flytraps?

If you've encountered flytraps close to a plant or plant you think may have

• Surprise appearance by Florida Man!

The biggest thunderstorms occur when the storm barks like a bullfrog. A lightning bolt from thunderstorms is called a "sizzle." When it hits something, it's called a "fizzle."

The National Weather Service says thunderstorms hit nearly every day over Florida's southwest part of the State, although it's not always clear how much area has been affected by thunderstorms, or how often. Most of the ground in Florida's rainforest is covered by trees.

"Sometimes it can make you want to throw up—this is kind of bad," said Mike Miller of Tampa, who was in a parking lot at about 4:30 p.m. Saturday when lightning struck. Miller said he saw a huge flash of lightning near some trees in Tampa Bay during Sunday morning's thunderstorm.

"I couldn't get my face to look out of it, I couldn't see anything at all," he said. "It didn't even have a big cloud of smoke. I was like, wow I really just saw lightning." Miller is on the South Florida Water Management District's National Storm Warning list.

• The best use for warm urine is for warm water storage, and a lot of the urine bottles sold on the market are too big for a person to have any reasonable use of the urine. I prefer to use warm urine because it makes my warm baths better and easier as well as providing a clean base for the next bath.

In addition to making your bath a lot better, warm urine also has several other benefits. As I mentioned, there are a great many advantages of warm water, including cold water bath, cold water bath with an ice bath, bathing in the bathtub or just standing in you bathtub! I also like to use warm water so I can clean my dishes and my hands in it, so I think warm pee works very well.

Some pee cups are too heavy for a person to bend over and pull off with even a small amount. My solution is to try squeezing the pee cup before pulling on it and pulling on the handle. By doing this, you should be able to turn the handle at the desired position.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

The biggest security flaw in PHP is that when a program is loaded from a memory location that matches a user-defined pattern or string identifier, the PHP interpreter interprets that as a pointer to a file or directory. With respect to file accesses, for example, this can lead to a memory corruption issue and the PHP interpreter cannot determine where to read a file. This vulnerability allows attackers to read an arbitrary file from the memory location referenced by a user-defined pattern.

The fix is to not load a file into memory until this is confirmed and then immediately close the PHP interpreter.

In addition, there is an undocumented feature in PHP that will cause a PHP program to not execute even when an invalid user-defined pattern appears in a directory.

Affected languages:

The following languages and frameworks include an undocumented feature:

All affected versions of PHP have been fully patched by version 5.3 of the PHP Core. For more details about a bug or potential issue, please contact your vendor.

php-security-bug-reports.php

php-security-bug-support.php

[PATCH 4-8: Fix for CVE-2011-5034]

Fix an integer overflow vulnerability in code injection via a function of a function of a class

This vulnerability stems from a function in which a type parameter is

• Iron Man and the Avengers were eating shawarma when suddenly the Hulk ripped a huge fart right out of nowhere.

This scene shows, once again, that no one likes their hero farted in.

Breezy: The Fart Of The Fartinator

Breezy is now the fartinator of the Fantastic Four, or at least the farting guy, as he constantly says hi to characters and has a habit of farting in various directions. He even says to the Thing,

"There's a fartin' guy up here."

He also has another habit, and this one is even more ridiculous than the last (which, yes, we'll talk about later):

"I know you wanna know when the Hulk farted? Well I figured I'd put on a different song to remind you."

He also says to Thor:

"What would Thor fart if he wasn't a god?!"

Finally, it seems he does everything in your name, so long as it's farting!

The "Fart Of The Day"

As many of you know, the day in Comic-Con begins with all comics and related merchandise getting a big screen treatment at the convention center. In most respects, it's exactly the same as Comic-Con itself, except not everyone is going to get dressed up!

• Java Dev

And a few snippets of AI-generated text:

The new Mac Pro's Macromedia Flash and Adobe Photoshop CC libraries are not provided by Adobe and are licensed by Macromedia.

TIL that it was Macromedia who bought Adobe.

I think I could handle the orc man, although he's strong. Just let me ask him to give me my sword. It's about six inches long, and can cut an orc with one stroke.

I'd not mind using my 6" sword to penetrate an orc~

The most noticeable changes come around the opening sequence, which sees you race off-road to reach Luigi's house. This scene is still a bit of an awkward affair, particularly since Mario Kart 8's new level design means it's often quite difficult to control a track after you've crashed into it and the track is littered with other racers. The new track's second-to-last corner is one of the slowest tracks in the game and you'll feel a few seconds of hesitation with every slight bump, but at least it's more than enough of an improvement over what came before.

I don't remember that part of MK8...

One of the more innovative things about a game in my opinion is the way that the game engine actually works. I actually think that it's an absolutely fantastic system; just like the 3dfx graphics in the Genesis or the Commodore 64 or the ZX Spectrum were amazing.

Ah, yes. The first computers with a real 3D accelerator for games!

The PS3 was released in 2003. That's the first Nintendo console, and all we needed would be a CD-ROM and a video camera

And thus shitty camcorder let's plays were born.

• Cybersecurity during the War of 1812: The British Army During the War of 1812, which occurred in 1798, in which Britain used the sword in both war with France in the War of 1812 (1798-1814) and its alliance with America during that war. It included the Battle of Waterloo, known as the Waterloo Raid, in which the British, American, and French armies fought each other in the Great Siege of London.

I can remember being in the front of the army (and the police) at Waterloo, in July, 1812. The French were in a big mass (some 25,000 men, over 10,000 in the front line) and it was huge.

And then our police force came in.

I'm sure there were about 70 of them there, with us and the army just standing around while they fought. I'm not sure who had that feeling.

There they stood, looking at us, like they didn't want to see us.

And the British were not able to even move in to stop them.

I do recall someone just saying to us "come on guys, we won't let them kill us, just come on" (laughs).

But eventually they did get the better of us and we went on the raid at Waterloo.

I don't know if

• The ancient Assyrian Empire used the Internet to exchange political opinions, finance and information. The most widely used Internet application at the time was the "Yahoo!" program, which provided instant access to news and updates about everything from the world of finance, politics and technology, to sports, gossip, celebrities and politics in general.

The information that the Internet generated, and its role in daily life, were the heart of the Internet and also of the modern world.

A few decades after the end of the Dark Ages, there was great concern about the growing power of powerful multinational businesses that took advantage of what was considered the public Web and the rapidly growing numbers of people who were becoming aware of the Internet's power.

• Dinosaurs used fiber optic communications for hunting

An extinct reptile can use fiber optic communication to communicate with its parents and siblings, a team of researchers has discovered. In a paper published online on Monday (Aug. 28) in the journal Nature Communications, the researchers found that a group of dinosaurs used fiber optic communications to communicate with their fellow dinosaurs over distances up to 60 kilometers. The communication system involved signals made from a mix of silk, keratin, feathers, glue, protein and wax molecules, in addition to fibers, which they called "spans."

"This system is unique among the known animal communication systems," said Andrew F. Hough of Washington University in St. Louis, an author of the study. The scientists said that, although the system was found in living animals, its existence also required that dinosaurs communicate, and so the system was preserved in fossils because of the presence of dinosaurs and their technology. The team used the system in the Cretaceous tyrannosaur, an armored dinosaur unearthed at the time, and found that some of its ancestors used the fibers and their connections to send out signals over distances of 30 kilometers.

Fiber optic communication was not an invention of biologists; it appeared first in mammals around 70 million years ago, although a relatively recent form emerged several millions years later in large dinosaurs and birds.

"The discovery of the ancient

• Ancient fossilized tubeworm found with a complete copy of the Linux kernel in its DNA suggests it was originally a human, scientists said Monday.

The tiny worm was found in the mud of a site in the Middle East during excavation work undertaken just days earlier. The specimen, which is less than a centimeter in diameter and about the size of a human hair, may be from the Middle Eastern "somnophiliac" that was known from fossils, the scientists said in a news release.

The worm comes to the University of British Columbia as part of research examining whether the ancient creatures could still live in the region in the present age, as many fossilized creatures do.

The researchers describe the specimen as being "very unusual," indicating it was created over three million years ago in East Asia.

The bacteria discovered as part of the excavation is about the size of an aspirin tablet, with a complete copy of Linux code that can be viewed online. The worm also holds a number of DNA markers from the Middle East.

In addition to the code, the DNA is a copy of what appears to be a unique Middle Eastern bacterium, called a spirochete, as well as a copy of the ancient parasite known as Helicobacter pylori, the researchers said.

It also contains what scientists believe to be an ancient DNA fingerprint of the

• Go and boil your bottoms, you sons of a silly person. Then cut off an inch or three of each leg - a foot or two in total. Put them in a bucket and add a couple of quart-sized bags of hot water. (They go down so they will be easy to pack away next time you go fishing.) The longer they sink, the higher the bubbles (and the more oxygen you'll have, making you stronger). If the bubble becomes too big it will kill the fish, so avoid it, and, better still, buy lots of fresh fish and save them all in the future. Put about a foot of water in each bag. (The less you carry, the better.) Cover your bait with it and keep the plastic baggie or two on the fish.

This is how the fish get killed: with the water in the bag going back up into the water column; with the water in the bag going back up into the water column; with the water sitting in the water column above the bait until the fish is full; with the air escaping as it's sitting in the water column above the bait.

The bait goes up in the water column, the fish comes down and drowns or boils or boils in death, either in life or death.

If the fish is already dead, the bait has no affect on it. If it is

• @mott555 said in The Transformer:

an inherent bias toward accuracy which is a characteristic of the Web.

:rofl:

in Australia this blistering venom is only available in very high doses,

Because, as we all know, Australia is trying to kill you.

• You can't just stand there while I do that!" I thought about it. "Why am I watching my sister, a person who cares just an average amount about him, being talked down to as if it were a dumb thing?! What's wrong with me, really?!"

This is one of those times when I've heard you say "the wrong thing," a thought that's been running through my head since elementary school. I knew from day one that a boy should never have to apologize to me for things that happen, but sometimes, that's so damn silly. When you don't have to say "sorry," and you don't have to apologize to me for things you didn't do, how can you say "I'm sorry I didn't see you at work last minute!" No. Not only does this insult my intelligence; it doesn't say I'm even sorry. It hurts my memory. I don't know how to express it, but I've been saying my mom would really appreciate it if I just said "this is my sister, you know how she's always like this?" I don't know what to say. What can I say? Just say "Please don't ask," and tell me that's enough. I don't know what's wrong with me.

The day in question happened one day ago. Two of my closest friends, who were supposed to be

Obviously, it doesn't know me 🤷🏻♂

• Trolleybus Mechanic

Today I went to the gym; it was hot and humid. The first day I trained I got into a bunch of fighting shape.

"I got into my first bout with my uncle. It was a tight round, but that's how I learned in jiu-jitsu, there's always more to learn. At that point they were teaching me all the grappling, which I loved, but also because it meant more of me in fights. I felt invincible. It was exciting – I felt I could take on any opponent."

Jiu-jitsu is the oldest of all combat arts used by fighting men. It took four centuries before a man was able to master it. Although it came to prominence in Brazil during the early 1800s, it has since flourished worldwide.

Brazilians compete in Jiu-jitsu, but also go to the UFC.

BJJ in Brazil includes several different styles of fighting that the majority of these compete in. The most frequent style used by Brazilian jiu-jitsu students is Jive-Jitsu. It's the grappling style used by most of the MMA fighters.

In Brazil the Jive-Jitsu style is known as Jive, or Brazilian. There are different variations of the style in Brazil, including a variation called jiu-waza. A few of the world's most prominent Jive-

It started so well with the incest-jutsu and then it started scraping stuff from wiki?

• "Kneeling warthog" Boomzilla said to Ben Lubar, while trying to avoid doing work.

"I'll do a bunch of good, you can do yours after all."

Kneeling Warthog

After all four brothers had been freed all they could do was follow Ben Lubar into the arena and kneel. Boomzilla was in charge of the kneeling warthogs now. He quickly sat down and lifted his arm, as if holding a gun to his forehead - something that he knew wouldn't be an effective weapon.

"My brothers...my little brothers, we are going to fight you. The last bastards of the land are with us!"

• @hungrier said in The Transformer:

Boomzilla was in charge of the kneeling warthogs now.

😆

• "Kneeling warthog" Boomzilla said to Ben Lubar, while trying to avoid doing work.
    "Kneeling dragon" Bob Marley said to Burt Reynolds, while trying to avoid eating his food.
    "Kneeling turtle" Kesean Williams said to the "Pig Man".
    "Kneeling turkey" Bill Murray said to Jimmy Kimmel, while trying to avoid him.
    "Kneeling sheep" Jimmy Buffett said to Robin Williams.
    "Kneeling rabbit" Ben Folds said to Richard Pryor while trying to avoid him.
    "Knitting yarn" Jack Palance said to the "Pig Man" while trying to avoid him.
    "Laye-down" George Clinton said to Bill Maher while trying to avoid him.
    "Long legged pig" The Rolling Stones said to the "Pig Man" while trying to avoid him. ("Pig Man" said: "That's a nice pig. No, it's no pig. My name's Johnny Cash. I'm not even sure what a pig is.") ("Pig Man" said: "Hey, that's a nice pig. No, it's no pig. My name's Johnny Cash. I'm not even sure what a pig is.")
    "Long legged dog" Jerry Se

• @SlackerD said in The Transformer:

The fix is to not load a file into memory until this is confirmed and then immediately close the PHP interpreter.

Then delete it and wipe the free space. Or just shred the disk the interpreter was installed on.

During the War of 1812, which occurred in 1798,

:sideways_owl:

• @TimeBandit said in The Transformer:

I knew from day one that a boy should never have to apologize to me for things that happen,

Clearly not a modern feminist.

• Java Dev

@HardwareGeek said in The Transformer:

@mott555 said in The Transformer:

During the War of 1812, which occurred in 1798,

:sideways_owl:

And the hundred years war was closer to 120.

• 🚽 Regular

Seems like it's broken again.

• Sonic was rolling around at the speed of sound when suddenly he had a heated gaming moment and called Knuckles the n-word with the hard R.

Knuckles the n-word is a thing of beauty that will come and go without a trace. It was like someone had put a small needle down his throat with the tip inside his ear and was laughing all the way up to it with his teeth, but the pain was so loud you could easily hear the pain and then scream out the name. And then the pain subsided and he laughed harder because he actually wanted Knuckles to do the N-word to the other guy.

Then he just did it.

"That's right, Sonic! I'm a n-word sucker!

"And you're gonna do what now? Say what I say?"

Knuckles looked at the floor in embarrassment as Sonic laughed the same tone it always did—as loud and loud as that is loud.

Sonic pulled his phone out of his pocket and turned to Knuckles and said simply, "It's just another thing."

Knuckles looked up and said, like he was listening to something.

Sonic leaned over and gave Knuckles his elbow, causing him to turn into the n-word and let Knuckles punch him. Knuckles was so angry that he got

Program increment planning is a complete rethinking of what it means to plan for the future. It is both fun and efficient. As long as it's done efficiently, so is planning.

In order to avoid planning for the future, you should take time to look at the present and anticipate the consequences of the decisions that you make today. This will let you identify and make choices that are in your best interest. Planning for the future can also allow you to avoid being overwhelmed with so much information. A well considered plan lets you avoid rushing decisions into the future and can also be made more efficient with some effort.

What do you think? Would you make some changes to your planning? How would you save your time when making decisions?

Image Credit: r_g_l_g via flickr

• @CHUDbert said in The Transformer:

In order to avoid planning for the future, you should take time to look at the present and anticipate the consequences of the decisions that you make today.

In other words, in order to avoid planning for the future, you should plan for the future.

• Java Dev

Tried to get an answer to a question asked on the forum.

Where is Mexico?

Mexico is the smallest country in the United States, making up less than 1%. Its size makes it easy to make quick trips to Mexico City. But it's also a destination for visitors looking to get away without leaving home, taking advantage of all the great beaches, mountains, rivers, lakes, wildlife, culture, music, food, and many other areas worth visiting.

In addition to the wonderful beaches, Mexico's wildlife is beautiful, ranging from the giant turtles to the pangolins. If you're looking to make some friends or simply take a break from Mexico with the outdoors, this is the place to go!

The Mexico City area is also home to many attractions, including Disneyland and the Eiffel Tower.

What's My Mexico City Day Experience?

Mexico is an incredible country and there are so many things to do and experiences to enjoy. Whether you have an event you want to book, a special one you have coming up (such as getting a birthday or birthday party), or one you are planning to be part of for a particular day, make sure to make sure to check out Mexico City. As we noted in our Mexico City itinerary, these experiences are not limited to just visiting the United States. Find out what your plans are for an upcoming trip to Mexico or how to get the most out of each day

The flying spaghetti monster is fond of glorifying its victim's death: it flies toward its victim, but not off of it.
    It can easily inflict paralysis and eventually death from its proximity to the prey. Such a scenario has become the norm in China over the past few hundred years.
    The Chinese have been taught all about the flying spaghetti monster from the age of childhood, and have even been taught how to defend themselves against it. But until recent years, these methods have not resulted in any victims" being saved. In this interview, director Yao Zhiyong and actor Wei Hongchu describe a very tasty flying spaghetti monster, which, like the film the flying spaghetti monster was shot in, is filmed in China. The two men explain how they actually went through with it, then discuss Chinese folklore about the flying spaghetti monster.
    [ 1] 贤头:被爭收江花汻,待元艺入得館烧。为很抱鱼食汁得色色物德色則比科狮,山口月

TIL that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is on the same level as Cthulhu.

• Notification Spam Recipient

@CHUDbert said in The Transformer:

The flying spaghetti monster is fond of glorifying its victim's death: it flies toward its victim, but not off of it.
    It can easily inflict paralysis and eventually death from its proximity to the prey. Such a scenario has become the norm in China over the past few hundred years.
    The Chinese have been taught all about the flying spaghetti monster from the age of childhood, and have even been taught how to defend themselves against it. But until recent years, these methods have not resulted in any victims" being saved. In this interview, director Yao Zhiyong and actor Wei Hongchu describe a very tasty flying spaghetti monster, which, like the film the flying spaghetti monster was shot in, is filmed in China. The two men explain how they actually went through with it, then discuss Chinese folklore about the flying spaghetti monster.
    [ 1] 贤头:被爭收江花汻,待元艺入得館烧。为很抱鱼食汁得色色物德色則比科狮,山口月

TIL that the Flying Spaghetti Monster is on the same level as Cthulhu.

They're third cousins, seven times removed.

• @CHUDbert I did one about chicken at some point. It wasn't funny enough to post, but it clearly began drawing inspiration from Chinese restaurant menus and then turned into a bunch of Mandarin characters.

Thai peanut sauce consists of a mix of roasted peanuts, water, salt and spices, such as pepper.

Ketchup is often made from mustard oil.

Vinyard sauce is made from tomato paste, mustard and cayenne pepper.

Cheese sauce is made from whey protein (the kind of cheese proteins found in cow cheeses), milk, cheese, skimmed milk, sour cream and cheese paste.

Vinyard is served with chicken.

The term "spicy" is defined as a food that is extremely high in fat but low in carbs.

The term "chicken" is used to describe a large yellow-green chicken.

Bacon is a type of cured meat used to make sausage, loin, marinated beef, and other meat products.

Chicken noodle products can include either fried or raw chicken; raw, dry smoked chicken.

Vegetables

Eggplant, zucchini, broccoli, kale, cauliflower, peas, asparagus, broccoli

Vitamin C and A

Nuts or seeds

Ribs or steak

Vegetable juices

OK, I can sort of get behind the thai peanut sauce, if by salt you mean soy + sambal, But the rest?

The term "chicken" is used to describe a large yellow-green chicken.

If your chicken is yellow-green, you should probably not eat it 🤮

• 🚽 Regular

@TimeBandit said in The Transformer:

If your chicken is yellow-green, you should probably not eat it 🤮

How about lime chicken?

• Speaking of Chinese food menus

Fuck the duck until exploded? Or should I just shoot it? The guy's right, it's a duck! They won't make a baby out of it. The duck is a monster, a monster, a terrible, horrific thing. A creature that eats your soul. And I won't be taking the chance! I'll shoot it." The camera pans down to his neck, which appears to have been ripped through by a massive hand. The hand falls slowly to the ground like some sort of bloody, blood soaked rag doll. The camera pulls up to reveal his neck is wrapped in a cloth. The man then puts the head, body and body parts out of the window to reveal what appears to be two large eyes (in the dark they appeared to look like a dark blue). At first blush, the camera almost seems to see the creature as if it were a human that is trying to kill the man who destroyed the world. A second look reveals a man holding a knife as if he was cutting through a spider's head. The camera pulls back to reveal the face is covered with blood. It is obvious the man is trying to decapitate the head, head, arms and legs of the creature. All of the characters begin to scream in pain as a horrific monster emerges, which turns all the characters into corpses. After seeing the monster, the camera rolls back to the man sitting on the bed

• 🚽 Regular

Dear Mother, it seems that we are in the midst of a great crisis in our civilization, and it is a crisis affecting everyone who lives near to this place. We are in danger of a second coming, and it is all too well understood by the general public, but still many of us, and their children, have not heard of these facts. Most of us do not want to know, because we know we must take action. What is the course, what is the right course, and now we have had to hear it from the top? What is to be done?

Should we be worried?

A diet high in spicy food has fewer side effects than a low saturated fat diet, and even high carbohydrate diets do not seem to cause side effects.

Semicolons are not unique in their shape. The English word 'slender' is derived from Old English 'slaiht' which means a flat surface or piece of earth. This is why it is not unheard to find an object made out of a slanted tree trunk or similar as a 'lodestone', but they can also be found on rocks, bricks and other materials.

The most common shape and size of an English 'lodestone' appears to be square; this is because it is generally found in English churches and schools where slanted buildings have an attractive, yet sharp and angular base. Since large pieces of stone may be hard to bend, it can often be made from the tops of the arch foundations of brick buildings. Sloped larch is used to create the slanted edges of slanted roofing. Sloping larch can be found all year round.

Larvae are another common structure used to build up and protect building foundations and larch. The larva itself is usually hard and hard to bend and can be as thick as five inches (over a meter) long or as thin as a half a yard. The larva grows in a narrow tube, which is secured using

Once sentence, then derailed. Maybe this is actually run by this forum. It would be funny to read the ramblings from a transformer that has only what.thedailywtf.com as its input...

• @CHUDbert I don't think it learns. I got the impression the model is already trained. I saw mention that the originator had three levels of the model, and they refused to release the best dataset so Transformer uses the middle tier.

It would be funny to read the ramblings from a transformer that has only what.thedailywtf.com as its input...

I should get @MottBott up and running again sometime. But I'm not sure if I even have the source code for it anymore, and it was for Discourse anyway.

@mott555 I don't want the best, I want the daily wtf.... Think of the possibilities.