Have an enemy you wish to annoy?

• sockdevs

This company will send them an envelope full of glitter:

• area_deu

Their copyright notice looks a bit broken:

• The Firewall Overlords say no.

URL: http://shipyourenemiesglitter.com/ Category: Adult/Mature Content;Business/Economy Browser: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/36.0.1985.125 Safari/537.36 Error message: Your system policy has denied access to the requested URL.

Maybe I should send them glitter. Oh, wait.

• I saw the title and I thought there was going to be a link to some new service that ninja-converted existing forums to Discourse...

(Hanzo-course?)

• sockdevs

unfortunately purchasing is temporarily suspended.... otherwise i have several people i would ship it to.....

• @loopback0 said:

The Firewall Overlords say no.

Same here, except the category is a bit better:

Catégories d'URL : Humor/Comics, Marketing/Merchandising

(Yes, it’s half-translated)

@aliceif said:

Their copyright notice looks a bit broken:

:wtf:

Their © symbol apparently got in a “encode as cp1252, decode as utf-8” loop four times:

• ©
    • ©
    • ©
    • ©
    • ©

How does that happen? How does that still happen?

• sockdevs

@VinDuv said:

given the rest of the site i'm inclined to think they did it on purpose.

• sockdevs

the lack of HTML comments dissapoints me. :-P

• @VinDuv said:

At one point last year, archive.org broke all Japanese websites that used a specific encoding (Shift JIS) by misinterpretating it as Unicode 8. Half of characters were replaced with Unicode unknowns, and I had to write custom iconv to attempt to read any.
    I tried to get a link, but thank fully it seems fixed now. :smiley:

• The actual site is a bit lame compared to what I first though of when I saw the link:

• One better:

Looking for a great gag gift? Has some one really pissed you off? Don't get mad, GET EVEN. Send that special some one a big stinky pile of shit.

• @VinDuv said:

Their © symbol apparently got in a “encode as cp1252, decode as utf-8” loop four times:

You have that backwards.

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.