I Lost on Jeopardy

• @TDWTF123 said:

@Ronald said:
    @boomzilla said:
    Gun with more than 3 bullets

Rifle or smooth bore? Muzzle-load or fully automatic? Pistol, revolver, lever-action? What kind of bullet? Hollow-point, FMJ, depleted uranium? You have to be more specific if you want people to take you seriously.

Here is an example. Suppose you talk about an AR-15 modified to fire SOCOM 458 ammo; that's a totally different scenario than having a tiny .22 rimfire.

If you can't get the job done in three shots, you need a bigger gun.

Hey, three shots is all Oswald needed!

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@blakeyrat said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the *only* installation of Community Server still running.

[url="http://www.aspose.com/community/forums/default.aspx"]I'm as surprised as you are.[/url]

They make otherwise fine software.

• @Lorne Kates said:

@blakeyrat said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the only installation of Community Server still running.

I'm as surprised as you are.

You call that a tag cloud?

• @morbiuswilters said:

Three? Kennedy needed three, Oswald only needed one. Pussy.

• @TDWTF123 said:

@morbiuswilters said:
    Three? Kennedy needed three, Oswald only needed one. Pussy.

It only took a single shot* to take down Jack Ruby, too.

(*Of cancer cells. From the CIA.)

• ♿ (Parody)

@morbiuswilters said:

It only took a single shot* to take down Jack Ruby, too.

That's what he gets for buying into the "vaccination" hoax.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@Lorne Kates said:

@blakeyrat said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the *only* installation of Community Server still running.

I wonder how many Signature Guys are on their forum.

• @drurowin said:

@morbiuswilters said:

@Lorne Kates said:

@blakeyrat said:

I wouldn't be surprised if this was the only installation of Community Server still running.

It does look like a newer version of Community Server, so maybe Telligent fixed all of the horrible exploi--

HA HA HA HA, I couldn't finish that one with a straight face.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@drurowin said:

@morbiuswilters said:

@Lorne Kates said:

@blakeyrat said:

It does look like a newer version of Community Server, so maybe Telligent fixed all of the horrible exploi--

HA HA HA HA, I couldn't finish that one with a straight face.

Come to think of it, didn't some part of the MSDN site use Community Server at one point?

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@drurowin said:

Come to think of it, didn't some part of the MSDN site use Community Server at one point?

Given that they change their website software and url daily, I think they've used EVERY CMS and forum software at some point.

• @morbiuswilters said:

It's now called "The Arafat Martini"

• @Lorne Kates said:

@drurowin said:

Given that they change their website software and url daily, I think they've used EVERY CMS and forum software at some point.

I remember the days of MSD-Nuke. shakes head

• @Lorne Kates said:

@drurowin said:

Except SharePoint or Commerce Server. I wonder why.

• @drurowin said:

I'm pretty sure the blogs still use it. Which is why you have to refresh the page before responding to comments if you don't want your response to be silently eaten.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@dhromed said:
    I'm wearing some right now. They're great. Loose yet supportive.

As am I. Tighty whities look and feel like shit.

Underbros

I have wome whiteys that are good. You just gotta buy em a size bigger. Otherwise it's like a clenched fist around your sack.

• @blakeyrat said:

I was trying to find some statistics about Community Server / Telligent Community / Telligent Enterprise installations still in use, and most of the statistics sites I found either don't list the Telligent family at all, or list it as "other/unknown".  I'd love to get official sales statistics from Telligent about how many licenses are actually in use.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@drurowin said:

I'd love to get official sales statistics from Telligent about how many licenses are actually in use.

Knowing CS, there are probably 5 licenses , [url="http://forums.thedailywtf.com/forums/p/24143/249626.aspx"]236,917 of which are in use[/url].

• @drurowin said:

I was trying to find some statistics about Community Server / Telligent Community / Telligent Enterprise installations still in use, and most of the statistics sites I found either don't list the Telligent family at all
    I think that pretty much says it all.  Considering that the cheapest version of the successor to Community Server costs $25,000 per year, I can't imagine that there's a big demand.

• @Ronald said:

Rifle or smooth bore? Muzzle-load or fully automatic? Pistol, revolver, lever-action? What kind of bullet? Hollow-point, FMJ, depleted uranium? You have to be more specific if you want people to take you seriously. Here is an example. Suppose you talk about an AR-15 modified to fire SOCOM 458 ammo; that's a totally different scenario than having a tiny .22 rimfire.

No guns at all. Only ballless cowards use guns. Real men get up close with a knife. 

• @Castaigne said:

@Ronald said:

Rifle or smooth bore? Muzzle-load or fully automatic? Pistol, revolver, lever-action? What kind of bullet? Hollow-point, FMJ, depleted uranium? You have to be more specific if you want people to take you seriously.
    Here is an example. Suppose you talk about an AR-15 modified to fire SOCOM 458 ammo; that's a totally different scenario than having a tiny .22 rimfire.

No guns at all. Only ballless cowards use guns. Real men get up close with a knife.

To hell with that. If someone's trying to kill me, I'm grabbing every advantage I can. If putting Claymores around my house was legal, I'd so do it.

Call me ballless if you like, I'd much rather point the Coroner to the mutilated corpse of whoever was trying to attack me--10 yards from my front door--than risk getting blood on my carpet. If you want to end up on the floor of your bathroom, coughing up bloody bits of lung as you bleed to death when it turns out your attacker was better-armed, better-trained or just physically stronger, be my guest.

• @Castaigne said:

@Ronald said:

So you are the kind of guy who likes to rub his body against other men's bodies, especially when they are shirtless and possibly covered with a fine layer of sweat. Good for you. As for me, if I was allowed to nuke someone from thousands of miles I'd love it, but in the meantime a good ol' gun will do.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@TDWTF123 said:
    If you can't get the job done in three shots, you need a bigger gun.
    Yes, but he had a magic bullet!