Best interest rate EVER



  • Can you beat these conditions? For every million you keep here you get Account interest ratefive bucks interest rate - PER YEAR. Wow!



  • @flop said:

    Can you beat these conditions?
    This is one of those image hosting sites that redirects you to a HTML page if you try to access the image directly. As a result it shows up as a broken image.



  • @TarquinWJ said:

    This is one of those image hosting sites that redirects you to a HTML page if you try to access the image directly. As a result it shows up as a broken image.
    Hmmm, works for me - even after deleting the cookies.

    What would you recommend?



  •  imgur.com



  • @flop said:

    @TarquinWJ said:

    This is one of those image hosting sites that redirects you to a HTML page if you try to access the image directly. As a result it shows up as a broken image.
    Hmmm, works for me - even after deleting the cookies.

    What would you recommend?

    Emptying your cache, since cookies have nothing whatsoever to do with it.



  • @Shinhan7 said:

     imgur.com
    Thanks ... but do you know that a link as a tag is nearly unusable? The tag text has to be selected, and then "open in new tab" still doesn't work ... http://i.imgur.com/wzx2t.png:


    account informationaccount information

    Please note that they left space for two digits before the decimal point ... but use 6 digits after it.




  • @flop said:

    Thanks ... but do you know that a link as a tag is nearly unusable?

    Perfection! Community Server was never meant to be used.

    @flop said:

    Please note that they left space for two digits before the decimal point ... but use 6 digits after it.

    Hey, with all the central bank shenanigans going on these days, those rates aren't too bad.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.