Oh Great . . . What did they break this time?

• @Daniel Beardsmore said:

@HunterM said:

windows 7? ....same bag of fit?

honestly i brought 4GB RAM fr my laptop not knowing tht this bull *** is also there, im just a an effin normal customer tht wants to pay my money and buy a good system.... y the *** shud i hav to know about all this effin bottlenecks tht screw around with my operations? how do u increase GDI handle limit in windows 7, and does it make a difference????? im in the middle of my dissertation and pdf-xchange viewer keeps running out of resources to open files! die microsoft!$0 $0$0 $0 $0[Really, MSDN gonna let me edit this guys post??? I didn't even write this post... but I can not help myself, I think this post sucks and is not productive. I DO need to know these types of things... so users like chraniac here should not have too. I recommend using a different pdf viewer application... not Adobe's. His anger is real, his spelling is atrocious, but the direction of anger is misdirected IMO! I have said my peace... now lets see if I can "submit" this edit...]$0

1 WTF point for a senseless rant against buggy $0[ software, and 2 bonus WTF points ]$0 $0 $0 $0 for a garbled MSDN comment entry $0. A final bonus WTF point for saying "Not Adobe's" when the commenter specifically noted that the bug lay, for a change, not with Adobe Reader but Tracker Software's PDF-Xchanger Viewer.

You missed the obligatory wtf point.

• @Kittemon said:

You missed the obligatory wtf point.

I didn't read all of it :)