Interview WTF

• @blakeyrat said:

@Sutherlands said:

@Master Chief said:

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE should have to do a mandatory 2 years in the service industry. That way pretentious dicks like you would know what it's like to work a job you hate for 8 hours a clip, putting up with smarmy assholes who have to talk down to people who they know damn well can't say anything back just to feel like real men.

Are you saying that the only place you can get that is the service industry? Lol.
    I bet conscription's a pretty effective way to get that experience, at least based on the friends I have in the military...
    Concessionist at a theater/park/stadium has a similar affect.  When I would get home I would reek of butter oil (partly because the last thing to do was cleaning out the butter oil dispensers).

• @Anketam said:

Concessionist at a theater/park/stadium has a similar affect.  When I would get home I would reek of butter oil (partly because the last thing to do was cleaning out the butter oil dispensers).

I had to work as a junior executive for a few years, until my trust fund matured. It was hell. My office had a window but it wasn't a corner window and the chauffeur for my company car looked Muslim. I later found out he was Mexican, which eased tensions.

• @morbiuswilters said:

... the chauffeur for my company car looked Muslim. I later found out he was Mexican, which eased tensions.
    RACIST!!!111

Addendum

But wait I am conservative I cant play the race card.

You unamerican bastard trying to destroy the family!

Oh wait you were a junior executive for a few years and are rich.  Dang it...

I will have to concede to Morbiuswilters' awesomeness.

• @Anketam said:

@morbiuswilters said:

... the chauffeur for my company car looked Muslim. I later found out he was Mexican, which eased tensions.
    RACIST!!!111

You'll be hearing from my father's lawyers.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@Anketam said:
    @morbiuswilters said:
    RACIST!!!111
    You'll be hearing from my father's lawyers.
    Too late I already conceded while you were writing that post.

• Garbage Person

@Sutherlands said:

@Master Chief said:

Everyone, I mean EVERYONE should have to do a mandatory 2 years in the service industry. That way pretentious dicks like you would know what it's like to work a job you hate for 8 hours a clip, putting up with smarmy assholes who have to talk down to people who they know damn well can't say anything back just to feel like real men.

Are you saying that the only place you can get that is the service industry? Lol.
    Yeah. I have to work a job I hate for 8 hours at a clip and put up with smarmy assholes who talk down to me all day long. And unlike retail and service goons, those smarmy people expect me to perform impossible feats.