And how did return work again?

• @morbiuswilters said:

@fatdog said:

@blakeyrat said:

This conversation makes me so happy for ASP.NET.

This conversation makes me so happy for you.

Aww.. The Mexican feels left out because the newest language he has access to is Turbo Pascal.

Out of the 5,000 posts, how many are mean put-downs? I'm guessing... 4900?

But for the record: ASP.NET stomps all over PHP. Then pisses on it.

• @blakeyrat said:

I fully agree, ASP.net is just a bloated beast with massive memory leak problems.

• @stratos said:

I fully agree, ASP.net is just a bloated beast with massive memory leak problems.

Wait, are you being sarcastic, or don't you understand what "stomps over" and "pisses on" means?

• @dhromed said:

@stratos said:

Wait, are you being sarcastic, or don't you understand what "stomps over" and "pisses on" means?

He must have some sort of problems, because he interpreted it literally. I mean "normal" people know that "stomps over" and "pisses" means a great night of sex. Specially if the stomping is done with high heels.

• @blakeyrat said:

@morbiuswilters said:

@fatdog said:

@blakeyrat said:

This conversation makes me so happy for ASP.NET.

This conversation makes me so happy for you.

Aww.. The Mexican feels left out because the newest language he has access to is Turbo Pascal.

Out of the 5,000 posts, how many are mean put-downs? I'm guessing... 4900?

Aww, the Left Coast weenie feels left out because he's stuck using tools made by a convicted monopoli$t.

• @fatdog said:

I mean "normal" people know that "stomps over" and "pisses" means a great night of sex. Specially if the stomping is done with high heels.

For the last time, nobody wants to see a fat Mexican guy in high heels.  I don't care how good they make your calves look.