What? Do not change what?!



  • Not much of a wtf, but I might as well post it...

    Found in an example phpdoc config file:

    ;; ALL .ini files must be in the user subdirectory of phpDocumentor with an extension of .ini
    ;;
    ;; Copyright 2002, Greg Beaver <cellog@php.net>
    ;;
    ;; WARNING: do not change the

    [Parse Data]
    ;; title of all the documentation
    ;; legal values: any string
    title = Generated Documentation



  • Not much of a WTF. I've seen it happen too many times before, that bad things happen when you change the



  • Ch.O.L.



  • @Dinnerbone said:

    Not much of a WTF. I've seen it happen too many times before, that bad things happen when you change the
    That doesn't make a difference.  If it's a WTF it's a WTF, it just may be a boring, used and abused WTF.

    @OP:  How many lines separate the start of the sentence and the end of it?



  • Obviously it's telling you not to change the whitespace that follows it. Same here, do not change the




















    (other - much more witty - content goes here)



  •  Candlejack strikes agai



  • I'm going to let you guys in on a secret. One time, long ago, I managed to do it without screwing up, and I'm better for it. I highly recommend changing the



  • @TarquinWJ said:

    Obviously it's telling you not to change the whitespace that follows it. Same here, do not change the




















    (other - much more witty - content goes here)

    <font color="#ffffff">I realize this is just abusing the system, but if it were displayed in a pretty web browser, it could've been someone doing something as simply stupid as this, and then someone else </font>copy and paste<font color="#ffffff">d it, being an idiot. </font>

    Or, much more likely, the original coder was a cowboy, and didn't need any of them thar fancy w

    <font color="#ffffff">Well, I made you look, didn't I? </font>



  • @drachenstern said:

    <font color="#ffffff">Well, I made you look, didn't I?</font>
    Yes. Yes you did. But I suspect I made you look first ... just in case :P



  •  Actually, yeah, I did...



  • @belgariontheking said:

    @OP:  How many lines separate the start of the sentence and the end of it?
    What you see is all there is. The rest of the file is just variable declarations.



  • the is looks like very much, and removing editing



  • Most have that, however, error.ini has this:

    ;; WARNING: do not change the name of any command-line parameters, phpDocumentor will halt

    And default.ini has this:

    ;; WARNING: do not change the name of any command-line parameters, phpDocumentor will ignore them

    Seems to contradict each other O_o


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.