Into the debts...



  • One of our regional partners were having an issue - an employee of theirs could not log into our intranet anymore.. Their CEO became involved eventually and finally I was summoned to fix everything. I promptly found the problem, fixed it, and sent my reply to let everyone know all was right in the world.

     Then there was the reply from their CEO...

    "Well men, if you don't know, I done. Thanks for looking into the debts for this"

    Perhaps it's time to implement mail goggles?



  • Maybe he meant "looking into the depths?"

    Why again is he the CEO?  Is this a new definition of CEO?  Clueless at Every Opportunity?



  •  Damn, I've got a boss that makes grammar and spelling mistakes that would make a 3rd grader cringe, but he's never ventured into the realm of the surreal...



  • @neuralfraud said:

    Perhaps it's time to implement mail goggles?
    Don't worry, Google's already on it.

    DOA, why is your avatar a picture of a MWG/DG?



  • Does the CEO by any chance use voice recognition software?

    Phonetically, it seems fairly similar to something like "What you did I don't know, well done, thanks for looking into the depths for this." Maybe there was some other sound in the room when he spoke the first part?



  • @TwelveBaud said:

    DOA, why is your avatar a picture of a MWG/DG?
    It's a Darwinian.



  • @Welbog said:

    @TwelveBaud said:
    DOA, why is your avatar a picture of a MWG/DG?
    It's a Darwinian.
    MWG = Multiwinian Guy, DG = Darwinian Guy. Sadly unless they're Futurewinians or Evilwinians, you can't tell the difference.



  • @neuralfraud said:

    One of our regional partners were having an issue - an employee of theirs could not log into our intranet anymore.. Their CEO became involved eventually and finally I was summoned to fix everything. I promptly found the problem, fixed it, and sent my reply to let everyone know all was right in the world.

     Then there was the reply from their CEO...

    "Well men, if you don't know, I done. Thanks for looking into the debts for this"

    Perhaps it's time to implement mail goggles?

    and muphry's law strikes again.

    One of our regional partners WAS having an issue.



  • @belgariontheking said:

    Is this a new definition of CEO?  Clueless at Every Opportunity?

    There's another definition?


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.