The avatar does not change

• When you put a avatar and try to changes it to a new one, it just don't change.

Could it be a WTF?

• <font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #efefef">Hmm. Odd. You'd think that would be tested when developed ... I can't seem to remove/replace attachments on posts once posted.

I'll see if it's an easy change to make. I suppose I could go in and manually clear your Avatar URL. PM me if you want that.</font>

• The User object and Avatar image are cached. You have to wait > 15 minutes for it to expire.

• @Romeo said:

When you put a avatar and try to changes it to a new one, it just don't change.<br /> <br /> Could it be a WTF?<br />

What's old is new again!

• :belt_onion:

<table cellspacing="0" cellpadding="0" width="90%" align="left"> <tbody> <tr> <td class="txt4" valign="top" align="left"> <p><font style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: \1efefef">Hmm. Odd. You'd think that would be tested when developed ... I can't seem to remove/replace attachments on posts once posted.<br /><br />I'll see if it's an easy change to make. I suppose I could go in and manually clear your Avatar URL. PM me if you want that.</font></p></td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks Dickhorse! Long live the raw button I guess.

Also, seems like importing goof. @ben_lubar?

• Or just sanitizing the table tag.

• :belt_onion:

Yeah, but it just hides everything inside that tag instead of just neutering the tags.

Why is that table even in there?

• @Onyx said:

Why is that table even in there?

CommunityServer?

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.