Azure DevOps - Deployed, but Site Can't Be Reached

• Relatively new to ADO.

My coworker wrote an API application. It runs okay when I run it locally in Visual Studio. The link localhost:/api/GetBlobs/newblobstorageapitest?connectorname=TSTORAGE works.

I deployed it to Azure from VS. Azure tells me it's running, and when I click on the link blob-storage-api.acme.com, I get the default page that tells me it's running. However, when I go to the equivalentlink as above that is working locally, blob-storage-api.acme.com/api/GetBlobs/newblobstorageapitest?connectorname=TSTORAGE gives me
    Timed Out.

Any suggestions on how to start looking for the cause of the problem?

• @jinpa said in Azure DevOps - Deployed, but Site Can't Be Reached:

Relatively new to ADO.

My coworker wrote an API application. It runs okay when I run it locally in Visual Studio. The link localhost://api/GetBlobs/newblobstorageapitest?connectorname=TSTORAGE works.

I deployed it to Azure from VS. Azure tells me it's running, and when I click on the link blob-storage-api.acme.com, I get the default page that tells me it's running. However, when I go to the equivalentlink as above that is working locally, blob-storage-api.acme.com//api/GetBlobs/newblobstorageapitest?connectorname=TSTORAGE gives me
    Timed Out.

Any suggestions on how to start looking for the cause of the problem?

blob-storage-api.acme.com//api/GetBlobs/newblobstorageapitest?connectorname=TSTORAGE

Is the double-slash on purpose?

• @Rhywden No, that was an error in my post. Fixed the post.

The problem remains.

• @jinpa last time it was easier for me to delete the app and create it again from scratch, azure is too confusing when some app fail to deploy/start

• And then the murders began.

@jinpa Probably too late, but: doesn't sound like anything to do with ADO at all, just with Azure.

I'm assuming this is deployed to an Azure app service? Start in the Azure Portal: the app service has a "Diagnose and Solve Problems" blade that will let you view event logs & gives you some automated diagnostic tools that are usually pretty helpful.