Multi-Platform Framework advice

• For an app I want to write I've currently got the choice between React Native, Flutter or Xamarin.Forms.

Xamarin.Forms has working support for the three platforms I'd like to target (iOS, Android and UWP/Windows). Though they did drop the ball with UWP - for example, they currently only support Shell for iOS and Android (Shell is better than Master-Detail for example) and UWP has been stuck for several months now.

Flutter currently only iOS and Android, though they also have official deployment targets for Web and Desktop (beta-ish, though). I also find Flutters widgets structure easier to parse than XAML. It's also faster than Xamarin. And they're currently in talks about adding UWP to their list of targets (though, a Desktop target would also be fine).

React Native - well, only iOS and Android. With other targets as unofficial addons. That one I know the least about (though I know the React framework).

My choice would be either Xamarin or Flutter. So, do I use the established framework though it has some yank, or do I use the one which I like better but doesn't have support for every platform I want yet? Or should I reconsider React Native?

• @Rhywden Everytime I played around with non established stuff I found out a reason for it not to be established. I still would take the risk and use whatever sounds more fun in most cases.

• @sockpuppet7 Well, Flutter is established and works quite well - for the platforms it currently targets. But thank you for your input.