Intermittent "Permission denied" error/toaster when using browser back button (Android Chrome)

• Occasionally on mobile I mis-tap and hit the category label instead of the post title (coming from the "recents" page). This of course navigates to the category listing instead of the post I wanted. Reflexively I hit the back button to go back once I realize my error.

And then, about 50% of the time (especially coming from the garage, but not always and not exclusively) it pops up a blank screen (although the header is there as normal, just no content) with a "Looks like you don't have permission to do that" banner (or toaster?) despite being logged in.

I can't trigger it every time, but it's definitely not uncommon. Android Chrome, latest version. Happened on multiple OS versions as well.

• :belt_onion:

@Benjamin-Hall said in Intermittent "Permission denied" error/toaster when using browser back button (Android Chrome):

Occasionally on mobile I mis-tap and hit the category label instead of the post title (coming from the "recents" page). This of course navigates to the category listing instead of the post I wanted. Reflexively I hit the back button to go back once I realize my error.

And then, about 50% of the time (especially coming from the garage, but not always and not exclusively) it pops up a blank screen (although the header is there as normal, just no content) with a "Looks like you don't have permission to do that" banner (or toaster?) despite being logged in.

I can't trigger it every time, but it's definitely not uncommon. Android Chrome, latest version. Happened on multiple OS versions as well.

That's weird. I have the same scenario frequently (mis-tap, go back) on Android Chrome, latest version and I've never encountered that.