The Zed Shaw Rant discovered too late!

• Resident Tankie ☭

I'm far from being a programming whiz kid (actually I don't really know what I'm doing here) but the JavaScript way to draw circles is perfectly sensible, if you have any sort of maths knowledge. Like, really basic knowledge. Why have two functions for drawing arcs and circles? He's not even funny, it's a droning whine all the way through.

• @stillwater said in The Zed Shaw Rant discovered too late!:

how would you gauge something like this

Hmm...

Create AI Project for Document Understanding in 5 mins

My initial reaction was "it's going to take way longer than that, guys".

If you can't even make your mission statement unambiguous, I have deep scepticism about how well thought out your actual plans are.

• @Scarlet_Manuka said in The Zed Shaw Rant discovered too late!:

@stillwater said in The Zed Shaw Rant discovered too late!:

how would you gauge something like this

Hmm...

Create AI Project for Document Understanding in 5 mins

My initial reaction was "it's going to take way longer than that, guys".

If you can't even make your mission statement unambiguous, I have deep scepticism about how well thought out your actual plans are.

Oh the guy who makes the content for the website has absolutlely no fucking clue what the company is about. He is given one of the decks the CEO used ages ago and asked to make some shit up and post it on the website. I've never seen a mission statement that was clear and to the point. I remember looking at the website of the place I worked in, specifically the page for the product we were working on, and I saw nothing but Buzzwords. Not a single thing about what we actually did.