Greetings

• Hi I found your site from a clasmate in my C++ programming class and he told me about you OMGWTF contest. Cool idea. I think I'm not bad enough (starts to become confused) or um not good enough (really confused now), well you know what I mean. lol. Anyways this may seem like a dumb question but how exactly to you reply to a thread? Do I click on the reply button on the last post or something?

• Clicking the "Reply" button in any post will work, assuming that the WTFy Forum software supports your browser...

• First, type your reply in Word. Then, print it out, put it on a wooden table, and take picture of it. Then run it trough OCR software, and copy paste it into the box under "message" when you press reply.

• @Joe Luser said:

Clicking the "Reply" button in any post will work, assuming that the WTFy Forum software supports your browser..

Cool thanks.

@Ice^^Heat said:

First, type your reply in Word. Then, print it out, put it on a wooden table, and take picture of it. Then run it trough OCR software, and copy paste it into the box under "message" when you press reply.

Lol

• I think this forum also has a threaded view mode, so clicking reply on any old post might have unforeseen effects.

For flat view, it doesn't matter. 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.