Is the Moon a planet, a star or an alien conspiracy?

• is she talking?

• @anonymous234 said:

I've seen actual, statistically significant polls with basic questions like "is an electron bigger than an atom", "does a naturally grown tomato have genes" or "did humans live together with dinosaurs". The answers are far more depressing than any of those cherry picked videos of Americans not being able to locate France in a map.

The sad truth is that if you have a basic understanding of how atoms, living beings, car engines, electrical devices and stars work, you're probably in the top 10% of smartest humans.

Stop beating yourself you Americans!

Ask any damn 2nd or 3rd world citizen what constitutes a sentence in their native language.(Or is it just where I live?)

• @cregox said:

is she talking?

So this is my best effort trying to understand that speech.

I personally believe that U.S. Americans are unabled to do so
    because some people out there in our nation don't have bass(?)
    and I believe that our education like such as in South Africa and Iraq and everywhere like such as(?) and
    I believe that they should... our education over here and(or in?) the U.S. should help the U.S.
    Erra(?) Should help South Africa and should help Iraq and the Asian countries. So we will be able to build our future.

For me, simply understanding each word uttered felt difficult.
    I find it also difficult to follow the sentence structure.
    Lastly, I don't understand how South Africa, Iraq and the Asian countries are related to the U.S. citizens not being able to locate the U.S. on the world map.

I can't really judge since English is not my native language.
    I guess it is just my English capability.

But could someone really tell me what she said? What did she say?

P.S.
    My brain hurts now.

• I waited 50+ posts and noone even try to bring up the term [spoiler]satellite[/spoiler].

Filed under: Did I ruin your fun?

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@tar said:

I figured out what the Moon is. It's a moon!

https://youtu.be/EVekNsgUqn4?t=9s

• @Ascendant said:

But could someone really tell me what she said? What did she say?

P.S. My brain hurts now

No, i'd say you managed to understand every bit of sense she made.

@The_Quiet_One said:

"we are ruled by alien/reptilian overlords and the evidence supporting my theory is staggering. I mean, look at Hilary Clinton's eyes and tell me she isn't a reptilian."

You know, that's a fairly good point, though.

• Did you miss me (yeah) when I was away?
    Did you hang my picture on your wall?
    http://i.imgur.com/AdKdjiel.jpg