Partial quote: Discourse bug or Stylish issue? Answer: hedgehog issue :blush:

• sockdevs

Chrome: 48.numbers
    Windows 8.1 and 10

So, there's this thing where you select part of a post and it shows a little 'quote reply' popup. Except, it doesn't show for me. Is this a known issue, or do I need to tweak my Stylish rules?

• Mine works at the moment, but we've had that problem previously.

• I've had it appear all the way on the left side of the screen before, but it's always worked. I just wish I could select text and then drag the text I have selected like on any other webpage ever.

• @LB_ said:

I just wish I could select text and then drag the text I have selected like on any other webpage ever.

You (supposedly) can if you turn off the quote reply option in your preferences.

• sockdevs

You can, but it doesn't register as a quote

• sockdevs

I turned the setting off; it's back on now

• Don't worry, we all had this moment.

• Impossible Mission Players - A

On mobile, it can be difficult to get the quote reply to show up of I don't fiddle with the mouse a bit after selecting text.
    Then again, mobile :doing_it_wrong:.

• 55% of my time is spent debugging complex issues that turn out to be one-bit typos like x -> y and the other 55% is spent debugging code from three versions ago because I messed up the compile script and it's using the cached version.

• Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

What about the other 14%?

• Those are off-by-one errors

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.