More than @mikeTheLiar

• FoxDev

EXACTLY!

except it's Mistress or Miss if you please... the least you can do is get the gender of the person you are about to kill in an elaborate death machine correct.

:-P

• So your last name really is Bond? And you are a secret agent on Her Majesty's Secret Service?

You heard it here first folks!

• FoxDev

@FrostCat said:

I read this as "a white person" at frist and was wondering what the heck happened to you over the weekend.

well it was an interesting weekend to be sure and i uncharacteristically put a huge dent in my bottle of belvedere (must replace that soon, and it's only been a month since i cracked it open) but i would hope i didn't change that much!

• FoxDev

@Arantor said:

You heard it here first folks!

Well, no. According to my email address* my last name is de Elementia.

as for the other one, I am afraid that i can neither confirm nor deny that assertation at theis point in time.

/me looks suave, yet shifty

* also Google+ which i have linked here on occasion

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@accalia said:

the least you can do is get the gender [...] correct.

How long did the summon bot say the wrong thing?

• FoxDev

Sockbot you mean? about 1/3rd the time.

he doesn't mention gender in 1 of three canned phrases and the other two differ in gender.

the RNG i use does introduce a slight bias towards 0 so the genderless phrase should appear slightly more often than the others.

• @accalia said:

Well, no. According to my email address* my last name is de Elementia.

as for the other one, I am afraid that i can neither confirm nor deny that assertation at theis point in time.

/me looks suave, yet shifty

* also Google+ which i have linked here on occasion

Wait, that's your actual last name? Because as any fule kno, Google+ REQUIRES your real name. (Unless they changed their policy again.)

And this could be a cover for a super-super secret agent.

• FoxDev

@Arantor said:

Wait, that's your actual last name? Because as any fule kno, Google+ REQUIRES your real name.

they finally changed their policy to allow "well known or established personas" or some coprolite.

however they phrase it so long as that's what i go by that's what i can use. 😃

of course i was using that name before they stopped requiring real names through a little thing called lying (they never did ask for photo ID)