Mouse in the office

• Not really a WTF, but pretty hilarious!

There is a mouse, about 1 inch long, running around my office with lightning speed.

My boss came out of her office screaming, and I can't stop laughing.  Everybody is trying to use it as an excuse to go home.

• @cronthenoob said:

Not really a WTF, but pretty hilarious!

There is a mouse, about 1 inch long, running around my office with lightning speed.

My boss came out of her office screaming, and I can't stop laughing.  Everybody is trying to use it as an excuse to go home.

Err... I think you are working for my previous employer. This incident was almost a daily occurence during late evenings.
    And a warning though, just in case you havent figured it yet; you might be screwed [no, not by the mouse].

• My old boss used to tell people that the very, very large cockroaches that scuttled around the basement (near the server racks) were crickets.

• Get one of those non-lethal traps with the one way door, and put some peanut butter in the end.   Works like a charm.

Took care of my mouse problem, the month I lived in a warehouse loft.

• So who was the idiot that purchased their new mouse from animalsoftheamazon.com instead of amazon.com?

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.