G00gle News... at least its impartial.

• Whilst it may not always choose the best stories using its fancy algorithms, G00gle News does appear to present the news in an unbiased fashion.  These particular selections on world politics made me WTF - are they uniting or divided?  Both?  I hate politics.

wtf - g00gle?!?!

• @pauluskc said:

Whilst it may not always choose the best stories using its fancy algorithms, G00gle News does appear to present the news in an unbiased fashion.  These particular selections on world politics made me WTF - are they uniting or divided?

Maybe they're agreeing to disagree.  It was a mutual thing, you know.

/ You do realize those are o's, not zeros in Google, right? 

• but of course, just trying to avoid TM abuse.

• It's just the consequent continuation of "Personalized news". After the user was allowed to choose which news he wanted to see, he can now choose the outcome of the news as well! Revolutionary!

• @pauluskc said:

but of course, just trying to avoid TM abuse.

Oh, just type Google™. :) 

• @pauluskc said:

but of course, just trying to avoid TM abuse.

Such a thing exists only in the crack-fueled dreams of marketdroids. It does not happen in the real world. 

• Projecting a united front implies that they don't agree, but for political purposes they are giving the impression that they do.

We're in this together!*

*Once he starts agreeing with what I say 

• Well...

One would be suprised just how fanatical corporate protection is, sending teachers to jail?

• @greyphi said:

One would be suprised just how fanatical corporate protection is, sending teachers to jail?

It should be noted that corporations file far more lawsuits against individuals than they win. A lot of it is scare tactics - the whole world will hear about this guy getting dragged into court, but nobody will hear about it when he's found innocent.