Coderwall way to welcome you



  • ok, not a WTF but it's funny the first screen codewall.com present you after signing in:

    Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us



  •  (+) Please select from one of these skills:

    * Copy and Paste

    * Notepad

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Game edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Facebook edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    * Database Awareness

    * Java Mocking

    * Community Server

    * Quality Assumption

    * Purple Dildo Exception handling


  • Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

    @Lorne Kates said:

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Game edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Facebook edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    What, no TDWTF edition? My skills should count, no matter how useless or obscure.



  • @joe.edwards said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    What, no TDWTF edition? My skills should count, no matter how useless or obscure.

    I'd be more worried about what seperates the normal and advanced courses than not having the site you use on the list.



  • Who wrote their copy? Is it possible to phrase that sentence more awkwardly? Sheesh.



  • @locallunatic said:

    @joe.edwards said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    What, no TDWTF edition? My skills should count, no matter how useless or obscure.

    I'd be more worried about what seperates the normal and advanced courses than not having the site you use on the list.

     

    Number of available hands.

     


  • Winner of the 2016 Presidential Election

    @Lorne Kates said:

    @locallunatic said:

    @joe.edwards said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    What, no TDWTF edition? My skills should count, no matter how useless or obscure.

    I'd be more worried about what seperates the normal and advanced courses than not having the site you use on the list.

     

    Number of available hands.

     

    I have two available hands.



  • @Lorne Kates said:

     (+) Please select from one of these skills:

    * Copy and Paste

    * Notepad

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Game edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Facebook edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    * Database Awareness

    * Java Mocking

    * Community Server

    * Quality Assumption

    * Purple Dildo Exception handling

    • Emails
    • Sending emails
    • Receiving emails
    • Deleting emails
    • The web.
    • Using a mouse
    • Mices
    • Using mice
    • Clicking
    • Double clicking.
    • The computer screen, of course.
    • The keyboard.
    • The... bit that goes on
      the floor down there.



  • @joe.edwards said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    @locallunatic said:

    @joe.edwards said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    What, no TDWTF edition? My skills should count, no matter how useless or obscure.

    I'd be more worried about what seperates the normal and advanced courses than not having the site you use on the list.

     

    Number of available hands.

    I have two available hands.

    Then that's not the advanced course.


  •  @locallunatic said:

    @joe.edwards said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    What, no TDWTF edition? My skills should count, no matter how useless or obscure.

    I'd be more worried about what seperates the normal and advanced courses than not having the site you use on the list.

     

    Advanced means doing up your zipper at the same time.

     

     



  • @mightybaldking said:

     @locallunatic said:

    @joe.edwards said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    What, no TDWTF edition? My skills should count, no matter how useless or obscure.

    I'd be more worried about what seperates the normal and advanced courses than not having the site you use on the list.

    Advanced means doing up your zipper at the same time.
    That's gonna leave a mark...



  • @C-Octothorpe said:

    @mightybaldking said:

     @locallunatic said:

    @joe.edwards said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition)

    * Rapid-Deploy ALT-TAB When Boss Comes (Porn edition, advanced) 

    What, no TDWTF edition? My skills should count, no matter how useless or obscure.

    I'd be more worried about what seperates the normal and advanced courses than not having the site you use on the list.

    Advanced means doing up your zipper at the same time.
    That's gonna leave a mark...

    Depends which plumbing set you have.



  • @DaveK said:

  • Emails
  • Sending emails
  • Receiving emails
  • Deleting emails
  • The web.
  • Using a mouse
  • Mices
  • Using mice
  • Clicking
  • Double clicking.
  • The computer screen, of course.
  • The keyboard.
  • The... bit that goes on
    the floor down there.
  •  

    Wait.  Your workstation's dropping bits on the floor?

     



  • @da Doctah said:

    @DaveK said:

  • Emails
  • Sending emails
  • Receiving emails
  • Deleting emails
  • The web.
  • Using a mouse
  • Mices
  • Using mice
  • Clicking
  • Double clicking.
  • The computer screen, of course.
  • The keyboard.
  • The... bit that goes on
    the floor down there.
  •  

    Wait.  Your workstation's dropping bits on the floor?

    The hard drive.



  • @da Doctah said:

    Wait.  Your workstation's dropping bits on the floor?

     

     Yeah I accidentally disconnected my token ring cable, and the token fell out somewhere in the room.



  • @Cat said:

    Yeah I accidentally disconnected my token ring cable, and the token fell out somewhere in the room.
     

    Were you sending or receiving at the time?

    If sending, your token's likely to be a "1" and will lie flat.

    If receiving, your token will be a zero - look to see if it's rolled under a cupboard somewhere.



  • And don't forget to drain the tubes before plugging it back together.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.