Business Idea

• It's an Internet cafe for dogs. I'm going to call it "Wagging Tails and Epic Fails."

•  Time to step up the job search, Citizen bridget.

• @dhromed said:

Time to step up the job search, Citizen bridget.

But I like my job! Sure, it's pretty far down the totem pole development-wise, but it's mostly women here, which I like. I can't deal with men and their bad attitudes. I probably should have considered that when I was making career decisions... but so it goes.

• @bridget99 said:

@dhromed said:

But I like my job! Sure, it's pretty far down the totem pole development-wise, but it's mostly women here, which I like. I can't deal with men and their bad attitudes. I probably should have considered that when I was making career decisions... but so it goes.

Could you at least step up the quality of your trolling then?  I miss the questioning if you really believe some of the stuff you say.

• @locallunatic said:

@bridget99 said:

@dhromed said:

Could you at least step up the quality of your trolling then?  I miss the questioning if you really believe some of the stuff you say.

Check out the thread about Linux and ease-of-use in "Side Bar, " or the long SSDS thread in "Funny Stuff."