The downside of use your documentation as a todo list...

• is that it may make it into print (that's "Mercurial: The Definitive Guide").

That was pulled directly from the online version. It's a good book overall, except for sections like this where you need to read the comments.

• Top comment in online version:

"nigel

<span class="comment_date">2009-04-17</span></p><div class="comment_header">

</div>
    <div class="comment_body"><p>Have you talked to Brendan yet?"</p></div><p>&nbsp;</p>

• I don't see the WTF - the instructions are pretty clear. Whenever you want to "cherry-pick changes with the transplant extension", just find the nearest Brendan and have a long chat with him about it.

Okay, I admit I don't know how that is supposed to help, but that's probably just because I don't know anyone named Brendan, so I haven't been enlightened yet.

• TRWTF is "programmer, photographer, ... dancer??"

• @error_NoError said:

TRWTF is "programmer, photographer, ... dancer??"
    So what's TRWTF here (and why did you leave off Bassist?)? Care to explain why these interests are mutually exclusive?

And I say that having programmed in a multitude of languages running on everything from embedded systems to midsize computers. I've shot B&W and colour film on 35mm and MF, as well as shooting digital, and have studied photography in some not-for-credit college level courses. And I've danced various ballroom dances, as well as Merengue, Salsa, Cha-Cha but have been focussing on Argentine Tango more recently. Aside from the social aspects, dances like Tango are hard to master, as you have to control many different aspects

• Be aware of which feet both you and your partner have their weight on at all times
    • Be able to guide your partner in the direction you want to perform a movement using a combination of body movements in 4 axis (up/down, rotation, forwards/backwards, side/side
    • Craft the movements into a dance that fits the rhythm/style of the music
    • Make your partner look good while following your plan
    • Navigate around the dance floor, avoiding everybody else doing their thing
    • And because Tango does not rely on set choreography, but on following weight changes etc, you make it all up on the spot - kind of like freeform jazz
    • All of which requires a decent amount of flexibility and physical fitness