1337haxx0rd00d casts Kaspammle! You struggle under the weight of all the spam!

• I've been getting a lot of spam lately advertising "Vigara"... hmm, is that a magic spell cast by Cloud in Final Fantasy VII that increases his Vigor stat by enlarging his sword? :D

• spammers frequently misspell the name of the products they're shilling ha ha this is humor at its best my sides are splitting call a surgeon

• SUBJ1

• I know they frequently misspell the names of products; I just found the particular misspelling they used rather humorous!

• @ekolis said:

I know they frequently misspell the names of products; I just found the particular misspelling they used rather humorous!
    Didn't you know that nothing is funny unless blackeyrat wrote it?

• @C-Octothorpe said:

@ekolis said:

I know they frequently misspell the names of products; I just found the particular misspelling they used rather humorous!
    Didn't you know that a thing is funny unless blackeyrat wrote it?

FTFY

• @ekolis said:

I had the same reaction when a message arrived offering me access to tons of free "pron".

I just love prawns.

• @da Doctah said:

@ekolis said:

I had the same reaction when a message arrived offering me access to tons of free "pron".

I just love prawns.

You mean that isn't a misspelling of cron?

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.