Representative line: /proc/net/tcp

• @blakeyrat said:

Hey! Here's an idea: why don't you go through my list of things I posted about 3 posts back, and tell us all how to do those things using a CLI:

Ok, bored enough to look...
    @blakeyrat said:

1) taking a photo from a cellphone and posting it on Facebook

Hmm, it depends on the phone but this is doable, there is even a CLI interface for your phone http://wammu.eu/gammu/
    @blakeyrat said:

2) taking a guitar track and adding drums to it

I'll confess my ignorance on this point, my brother is a musician (I'll would ask him but he is not a linux person) but I know nothing about audio editing, there seem to be a lot of CLI audio editors but I'm not sure if they would fullfill the given scenario
    @blakeyrat said:

3) recording your making a video blog and uploading it to YouTube

See point 4 for the video part, there are ton of cli video tools and several CLI internet browsers (not sure how nice they would play with YouTube)
    @blakeyrat said:

4) linearly-edit raw video, for example, to cut-out the guy in number 3's gaffes

There are a gazillion of cli video editors, just google it (srly? even mplayer does this in a limited capacity)

• ♿ (Parody)

@blakeyrat said:

Boomy's thing is more he doesn't read your post at all, then he basically repeats points you already made but in a tone that suggests he's correcting you.

Waitwaitwaitwait. You're accusing someone of not reading?! You don't even know WTF your posts say on a regular basis. It's OK, though. You fill the deranged self-unaware role around here very well, and we certainly need that to keep things lively.

• @boomzilla said:

@blakeyrat said:
    Boomy's thing is more he doesn't read your post at all, then he basically repeats points you already made but in a tone that suggests he's correcting you.

Waitwaitwaitwait. You're accusing someone of not reading?! You don't even know WTF your posts say on a regular basis. It's OK, though. You fill the deranged self-unaware role around here very well, and we certainly need that to keep things lively.

Anyone notice that all of the threads around here devolve into us calling each other stupid no matter what the initial topic was? I can't even remember what this thread was originally about.

• @Gazzonyx said:

@boomzilla said:
    @blakeyrat said:

Anyone notice that all of the threads around here devolve into us calling each other stupid no matter what the initial topic was? I can't even remember what this thread was originally about.

Fuck You!

• @Gazzonyx said:

Man, you must really be a moron if you're memory is that bad.

• @mott555 said:

Man, you must really be a moron if you're memory is that bad.

Bah-dum tsh

• @Onyx said:

you click until something happens (oversimplification of course).

not oversimplified. its exactly how i solve any computer problem.