Perfect for wooden table shots!

• I shiver just thinking about the noise from the mouse moving on the rough surface

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@Speakerphone Dude said:

I shiver just thinking about the noise from the mouse moving on the rough surface

I shiver just thinking about the splinters you'll get while watching-- umm-- completely innocent and educational videos. Naked. While masturbating.

• @Speakerphone Dude said:

I shiver just thinking about the noise from the mouse moving on the rough surface

Form the photo, it looks like the surface with the keyboard and mouse on it has been sanded fairly well and had the seams between the planks filled. Shouldn't be too much of a problem, I'd think. Sitting on that bench while using the computer for more than a few minutes, though …

• The table is indeed awesome, but I think this would be better suited for the Funny Stuff section.

• @Lorne Kates said:

@Speakerphone Dude said:

I shiver just thinking about the splinters you'll get while watching-- umm-- completely innocent and educational videos. Naked. While masturbating.

This is why I had to stop watching Bill Nye.

• Cool. You can repurpose it as a tree bench when desktops go obsolete.

•  That bench looks like it could pose quite a conundrum.

http://www.fark.com/comments/2018473/Im-stuck-to-my-chair-Im-so-very-scared-Help-Details-In-thread#new