I found Nagesh in the wild

• It seems that our Nagesh goes by a different nick here or has a sibling that loves trolling as much as he does.

• Jesus.

First of all, make a link numbnuts. Or do that not teach links in Sioux Falls?

Secondly, I browsed that entire thread and there's nothing, NOTHING, even remotely interesting or entertaining in it anywhere. I just saved every future visitor to this thread 5 minutes. You're welcome.

• @blakeyrat said:

First of all, make a link numbnuts.

It is annoying to make a link from Chrome as you only get the basic editor.
    @blakeyrat said:
    Or do that not teach links in Sioux Falls?

Apparently they do teach better english
    @blakeyrat said:
    there's nothing, NOTHING, even remotely interesting or entertaining in it anywhere

That is why I added this is the General Discussion Forum... however I was amused by the Indian troll (at least I think he is trolling).

• ♿ (Parody)

That's funny, I didn't spot Nagesh, but I was reminded of someone by this scold:

@MrigaShira said:

Spend your and our time for some more useful.

I suppose in his view, Microsoft is not doing the needful.

• I was reminded of Nagesh by MrigaShira, who did that guy reminded you off?, his quip about discoverability amused me.

• ♿ (Parody)

@serguey123 said:

I was reminded of Nagesh by MrigaShira, who did that guy reminded you off?

It reminded how, when a discussion devolves into the intricacies of the nuance of the null pointer on various architectures, or something (really anything that bores him, or the stereotypical ADHD addled 16 year old), blakeyrat will often chime in to let us all know that we should be out writing high quality software or something instead of discussing whatever triviality we were going on about.

But the similarity of your two accounts is...weird. I notice that his account is older than your TDWTF account. EXPLAIN YOURSELF.

• @boomzilla said:

EXPLAIN YOURSELF

Evil clone sent by the future to help cull the human race

• @serguey123 said:

It seems that our Nagesh goes by a different nick here or has a sibling that loves trolling as much as he does.

You must be professional detective in your own minds. Should I now say - Job is well done, Chacha Chaudhary?