Senior Business Analyst?

• I do realise that this is not strictly a coding issue - but after writing plenty of code we were awaiting some testing results from our client.

After further enquiry we received a response back from someone acting on the clients behalf who is supposedly a 'Senior Business Analyst' (It says so in his email signature!)
    How can someone possibly come up with something like that? Amazing!

Dear X,

Some have been held back by our mail administrators because of the size.
    You will probably get them yesterday.

Regards
    X
    Senior Business Analyst

• I think you've got us confused with thedailytypo.com ;)

• @never_sure said:

I do realise that this is not strictly a coding issue - but after writing plenty of code we were awaiting some testing results from our client.

After further enquiry we received a response back from someone acting on the clients behalf who is supposedly a 'Senior Business Analyst' (It says so in his email signature!)
    How can someone possibly come up with something like that? Amazing!

Dear X,

Some have been held back by our mail administrators because of the size.
    You will probably get them yesterday.

Regards
    X
    Senior Business Analyst

I have a client in Japan. One day, we were going back and forth trying to figure out the time represented in some database record. The product we used didn't convert everything to GMT, so we had to do some math, and we finally figured out that if the transaction was entered at a certain time in Tokyo, it appeared (on the DB server in New York) to have been entered on the previous date, or from my client's perspective, it had been entered 'yesterday'.

Not as wtf as it sounds if you look at it from the clients' perspective.