MS Office Auto-Update

• @dhromed said:

@morbiuswilters said:

This is about making ourselves feel better

But I don't want to.

We've been over this: nobody else is going to make you "feel better" because you play too much Zork, so you'd better learn to do it yourself.

• @morbiuswilters said:

@ASheridan said:
    And if I make personal attacks on you, just remember, if you weren't such a dick to others in the first place it wouldn't happen. Look back at threads we've both posted in. Now cross reference the times you weren't being a total dick with the times that I didn't have a go at you, and you'll find the list correlates quite nicely.

I'm only a dick when someone is being stupid. I'm sorry that you're quite frequently stupid, but if I made an exception for your stupidity then every moron would expect me to stop being a dick to them, and that's just not going to happen.

Actually, you're a dick to most people first, which is why you were selected.

• @ASheridan said:

@morbiuswilters said:

@ASheridan said:
    And if I make personal attacks on you, just remember, if you weren't such a dick to others in the first place it wouldn't happen. Look back at threads we've both posted in. Now cross reference the times you weren't being a total dick with the times that I didn't have a go at you, and you'll find the list correlates quite nicely.

I'm only a dick when someone is being stupid. I'm sorry that you're quite frequently stupid, but if I made an exception for your stupidity then every moron would expect me to stop being a dick to them, and that's just not going to happen.

Actually, you're a dick to most people first, which is why you were selected.

Last Word!

• @morbiuswilters said:

Last word!

FTFY