Please Start Wandows Ngrmadly





  •  Got 99 problem$ but Wandows ain't one.



  • TRWTF is having to wear a tie for this kind of job. You don't have to dress that fgrmadly for Wandows, do you?



  • @corgimonster said:

    TRWTF is having to wear a tie for this kind of job. You don't have to dress that fgrmadly for Wandows, do you?
    I'm sure it's just one of those [link=http://www.wordans.com/tie+tshirts]tie t shirts[/link]...



  • Oh, is this the Welsh edition of Wandows?



  • From a serious point of view, it looks like the 8s bit is broken on some of the parts of the screen (or possibly intermittently broken writing the text to memory). I - 8 = A, N - 8 = F, O - 8 = G. (And that $ is a comma with a broken 8s bit.)



  • @ais523 said:

    From a serious point of view, it looks like the 8s bit is broken on some of the parts of the screen (or possibly intermittently broken writing the text to memory). I - 8 = A, N - 8 = F, O - 8 = G. (And that $ is a comma with a broken 8s bit.)

    Geek points to you, I was looking for the pattern and completly missed this though I was sure there was one.  Though it is intermittant as some O's get through.




  • Well it does seem that there is a serious issue with your Windows, at least with the bootloader.



  • @corgimonster said:

    TRWTF is having to wear a tie for this kind of job. You don't have to dress that fgrmadly for Wandows, do you?
     

    That isn't a tie. He was just really, really excited at the chance to post an error'd.



  • I have some ARRGW keys.

    They're real big.

    And hairy.

    😨



  • @ais523 said:

    From a serious point of view, it looks like the 8s bit is broken on some of the parts of the screen (or possibly intermittently broken writing the text to memory). I - 8 = A, N - 8 = F, O - 8 = G. (And that $ is a comma with a broken 8s bit.)

    O, you found the problem. I didn't notice, since I also saw that not all the "o" changed to "g", and only some. You are very good at it

    But, I did manage to identify a similar problem in something else. There was some receipt that replaced the spaces in some of the text with exclamation marks and changed other text too, but not everything; in this case, though, I recognized it was only the text that would be customizable; so the problem must have been the DATA0 pin of the NVRAM in the cash register.



  • @Lorne Kates said:

    @corgimonster said:

    TRWTF is having to wear a tie for this kind of job. You don't have to dress that fgrmadly for Wandows, do you?
     

    That isn't a tie. He was just really, really excited at the chance to post an error'd.

    Please tell me that's not Geek Squad ...



  • @zelmak said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    @corgimonster said:

    TRWTF is having to wear a tie for this kind of job. You don't have to dress that fgrmadly for Wandows, do you?
     

    That isn't a tie. He was just really, really excited at the chance to post an error'd.

    Please tell me that's not Geek Squad ...

    Are they known for their huge, black erections?



  • @morbiuswilters said:

    @zelmak said:

    @Lorne Kates said:

    @corgimonster said:

    TRWTF is having to wear a tie for this kind of job. You don't have to dress that fgrmadly for Wandows, do you?
     

    That isn't a tie. He was just really, really excited at the chance to post an error'd.

    Please tell me that's not Geek Squad ...

    Are they known for their huge, black erections?

    Yes, but only when they jut out of their necks. 

    Why does color always have to come into it?

     



  • I'd rather start Wandows wath Fetwgrkifg.

    I had some Fetwgrkifg once in Germany. It was delicious.



  • @Vanders said:

    I'd rather start Wandows wath Fetwgrkifg.

    I had some Fetwgrkifg once in Germany. It was delicious.

    Just don't ask to see what's in it. It's better when you don't see how the Fetwgrkifg is made..



  • @Vanders said:

    I'd rather start Wandows wath Fetwgrkifg.

    I had some Fetwgrkifg once in Germany. It was delicious.

    You're thinking of Fahrvergnugen.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.