Best pull request ever

• Git may be entirely annoying and make my life a misery, but at least [url=https://github.com/ericf/yui3-gallery/pull/21]you can have some fun with pull requests.[/url]

• Trolleybus Mechanic

lol?

@lol? said:

• ♿ (Parody)

I see you've linked to github. Some forum participants have brain blocks when they read this site. To prevent unnecessary rants, please allow me to explain. At the link in question, the "pull request" has been put into the format of a 409 email.

@pull request said:

DEAR FRIEND IN GOD,

I AM CONTACTING YOU IN GOOD FAITH ABOUT A MATTER OF EXTREME URGENCY. I HAVE BEEN ASKED TO DISPURSE A LARGE FUND OF 2 FILES WITH 11 INSERTIONS, 3 DELETIONS. THIS WORK WAS DONE BY MY LATE PARTNER, WITH THE CODE BRUTALLY COMMITTED UNDER SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES.

I WANT YOU TO ACCEPT THIS CODE AND TRANSPORT IT OUT OF MY REPOSITORY FOR SAFE KEEPING. WE ARE VERY MUCH PREPARED TO PART WITH 100% OF THE BYTES IN EXCHANGE FOR YOUR HELP AND ASSISTANCE.

I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU AND RECEIVING YOUR ASSISTANCE IN THIS MATTER AS SOON AS YOU RECEIVE THIS.

SINCERELY,

DR. CLEMENT OKON

Also, because some people are unfortunate to be exposed mainly to MS SCM, the definition of a pull request

I LOLed

• @Lorne Kates said:

Filed under: imageshack is fucked
    What's the deal with Imageshack?  Several times over the past few months I have uploaded pictures, ordinary stuff, not even dirty or controversial, and within minutes it is deleted.

• Trolleybus Mechanic

@El_Heffe said:

@Lorne Kates said:

Filed under: imageshack is fucked

What's the deal with Imageshack?  Several times over the past few months I have uploaded pictures, ordinary stuff, not even dirty or controversial, and within minutes it is deleted.

I don't know. It's fucked.

When I tried to upload my screenshot, it threw an exception stating that I didn't provide a developer's key. Huh?

• Isn't Tinypic the choice of image hosting now?

(I don't use said sites, just that I recall some controversy surrounding photobucket and flikr and tinypic was recommended) 

• @Cassidy said:

Isn't Tinypic the choice of image hosting now?

I think imgur is.

• @Cassidy said:

Isn't Tinypic the choice of image hosting now?
    Not if you live outside of the U.S.

• imgur - that's the one!

I know imageshack was boycotted by a pile of forum users elsewhere I frequent, and I recall the sitename being "small".

Didn't know that tinypic history.

Looks like imgftw.net is broken (I tried a quick search, and many thumbnails 404 on the original)