IOS devices have no JavaScript debugger Derailed

• @nonpartisan said:

I believe in debate.  I've had many personal experiences in debate.  It has given me insights and revelations that I'm not smart enough to come up with on my own.  I can't replicate these and provide definitive proof, but I know my experiences and I know what debate has done for me.  But I'm not here to try to convince you; if you want to believe in debate, that's fine.  If you don't want to, that's fine too.

Awesome!

• @too_many_usernames said:

@nonpartisan said:

I believe in debate.  I've had many personal experiences in debate.  It has given me insights and revelations that I'm not smart enough to come up with on my own.  I can't replicate these and provide definitive proof, but I know my experiences and I know what debate has done for me.  But I'm not here to try to convince you; if you want to believe in debate, that's fine.  If you don't want to, that's fine too.

Awesome!

Oh shit, that wooshed right over me at first glance.

Good job.

• @serguey123 said:

So it is not the DNA secretly scheming to kill you?  What an startling discovery!

It's a possibility.

• @frits said:

@serguey123 said:

So it is not the DNA secretly scheming to kill you?  What an startling discovery!

It's a possibility.

They get the fundamental concept but then blow it by referring to the "death gene".