Ajax Control Toolkit Reorder list indide accordion

• Evening,

I am having a bit of an issue, I have a reorderlist which works perfectly well until it is placed within an accordion on the page.
    Once it is inside the accordion I can still reorder the items on the client but the server side code is not executing.

Has anyone else had a similar issue or any ideas what can be done to resolve?

Thanks

• jQuery issue?

• <font size="2" font="" Hi,<=""><font size="2" font="" it!<="" with="" started="" have="" I="" that="" now="" this="" stuck="" Im="" but="" run="" long="" the="" in="" choice="" better="" a="" been="" may="" Jquery="" -="" using="" what="" its="" some,="" from="" get="" will="" reaction="" imagine="" can="" While="" Toolkit="" Control="" Ajax="" No="">Hi,</font></font>

<font size="2" font="" Hi,<=""><font size="2" font="" it!<="" with="" started="" have="" I="" that="" now="" this="" stuck="" Im="" but="" run="" long="" the="" in="" choice="" better="" a="" been="" may="" Jquery="" -="" using="" what="" its="" some,="" from="" get="" will="" reaction="" imagine="" can="" While="" Toolkit="" Control="" Ajax="" No="">No its using the Ajax Control Toolkit - While I can imagine the reaction that will get from some, its what Im using - Jquery may have been a better choice in the long run but Im stuck with this now that I have started with it!</font></font>

<font size="2" font="" Hi,<=""><font size="2" font="" it!<="" with="" started="" have="" I="" that="" now="" this="" stuck="" Im="" but="" run="" long="" the="" in="" choice="" better="" a="" been="" may="" Jquery="" -="" using="" what="" its="" some,="" from="" get="" will="" reaction="" imagine="" can="" While="" Toolkit="" Control="" Ajax="" No="">Regardless, I found the solution myself after some messing around, the accordion has a property SuppressHeaderPostbacks property which needs to be set to false for the reorder list to work.
    </font></font>

<font size="2" font="" Hi,<=""><font size="2" font="" it!<="" with="" started="" have="" I="" that="" now="" this="" stuck="" Im="" but="" run="" long="" the="" in="" choice="" better="" a="" been="" may="" Jquery="" -="" using="" what="" its="" some,="" from="" get="" will="" reaction="" imagine="" can="" While="" Toolkit="" Control="" Ajax="" No="">Thanks!</font></font>

<font size="2" font="" Hi,<=""><font size="2" font="" it!<="" with="" started="" have="" I="" that="" now="" this="" stuck="" Im="" but="" run="" long="" the="" in="" choice="" better="" a="" been="" may="" Jquery="" -="" using="" what="" its="" some,="" from="" get="" will="" reaction="" imagine="" can="" While="" Toolkit="" Control="" Ajax="" No=""></font></font>