Leopard goes for lawyer and kills him.

• true story.

• Guwahati wildlife officials say authorities plan to release the animal at a wildlife park 120 miles (200 kilometres) west of the city.

That is so very wrong. They should release the cat in another lawyer's house, so it can keep working on lawyer population control.

• @Renan said:

Guwahati wildlife officials say authorities plan to release the animal at a wildlife park 120 miles (200 kilometres) west of the city.

That is so very wrong. They should release the cat in another lawyer's house, so it can keep working on lawyer population control.

Encroachment is big problem in India. Growing population need land and wild cat also need land.
    What to do?
    We need to work on importing deer from other country and release to forest to keep big cat happy. Unless big cat is happy, people's lifes in danger.

• Also I am surprise at person doing photographs instead of helping that lawyer.

• This is the result of vegetarian culture.  In places where humans eat lots of animals, the remaining ones are either dead or scared.  The only exception is Africa, where we coevolved with the native species.

• @frits said:

This is the result of vegetarian culture.  In places where humans eat lots of animals, the remaining ones are either dead or scared.  The only exception is Africa, where we coevolved with the native species.

Yes, because all of Africa is a single culture and they treat their animals with respect.

OH WAIT. 

• @frits said:

This is the result of vegetarian culture.  In places where humans eat lots of animals, the remaining ones are either dead or scared.  The only exception is Africa, where we coevolved with the native species.

So you advocating eating leopards or veggie diet for leopards? Be specific.

[b]Don't give one liner user requirement and expect developer to understand everything.[/b]

• @Nagesh said:

@frits said:

So you advocating eating leopards or veggie diet for leopards? Be specific. Don't give one liner user requirement and expect developer to understand everything.
    Eat the leopards prey and kill the leopards.  It's nature's way.

• @frits said:

@Nagesh said:

@frits said:

So you advocating eating leopards or veggie diet for leopards? Be specific. Don't give one liner user requirement and expect developer to understand everything.

Young tribal children sleeping outside hut is Leopard's prey. Now you are telling us to be canibals.

• @Nagesh said:

@frits said:

@Nagesh said:

@frits said:

Young tribal children sleeping outside hut is Leopard's prey. Now you are telling us to be canibals.

And you're telling us that it's natural for young children to be eaten by leopards. What gives?

• @Renan said:

@Nagesh said:
    @frits said:

@Nagesh said:

@frits said:

And you're telling us that it's natural for young children to be eaten by leopards. What gives?

It is fear they are living with everyday. no. it is not natural, but it is something they accept as part of life. there are people building fence and everything, but every now and then, one or two tribal children find themselfs in leopards stomach.
    Sorry that is sad truth, they have to live with everyday. Not very diferent from people getting muged in New York City.

• @Nagesh said:

@Renan said:
    @Nagesh said:
    @frits said:

@Nagesh said:

@frits said:

It is fear they are living with everyday. no. it is not natural, but it is something they accept as part of life. there are people building fence and everything, but every now and then, one or two tribal children find themselfs in leopards stomach.
    Sorry that is sad truth, they have to live with everyday. Not very diferent from people getting muged in New York City.

No, it is very different. You get mugged by humans, not by tigers. Ecologic issues aside, it's pretty trivial to turn that menace into a collection of fine living room carpets.

• @Renan said:

@Nagesh said:
    @Renan said:
    @Nagesh said:
    @frits said:

@Nagesh said:

@frits said:

It is fear they are living with everyday. no. it is not natural, but it is something they accept as part of life. there are people building fence and everything, but every now and then, one or two tribal children find themselfs in leopards stomach. Sorry that is sad truth, they have to live with everyday. Not very diferent from people getting muged in New York City.
    No, it is very different. You get mugged by humans, not by tigers. Ecologic issues aside, it's pretty trivial to turn that menace into a collection of fine living room carpets.
    That's what I'm talking about!  Renan comes from a culture that is decidedly not vegetarian.

• @Nagesh said:

...every now and then, one or two tribal children find themselfs in leopards stomach.

Sweet! Party in ginormous leopard stomach!

• @too_many_usernames said:

@Nagesh said:

...every now and then, one or two tribal children find themselfs in leopards stomach.

Sweet! Party in ginormous leopard stomach!

Oh, Leopard!  All this time I thought it said Leonard!

• @frits said:

That's what I'm talking about!  Renan comes from a culture that is decidedly not vegetarian.

The funny thing is that I am actually a vegetarian.

But I don't feel pity for animals, I just don't like the taste of meat. I have no problem with things that get vegans mad. Hell, if India wanted to get rid of their tiger crysis, I would love to buy a double-barrelled shotgun and a hunting license.

Some rural areas of Brazil have an abundance of bobcats. They're all smaller and weaker than tigers, but the beasts around here are so much more vicious. They've learned to hunt underwater, they can mimic the calls of some birds (I swear to God i'm not bulshitting you on this), they climb on buildings and are active both day and night. They're also pretty territorial and if you don't let them know who owns the land, they'll want to take it for themselves. The reason there's never talk about bobcat problems is because hunting them is almost a family pastime activity in some places. Even the indians (our native south-americans, not the ones who have emigrated from India) have known the right way to keep predators away for centuries.

• @Renan said:

@frits said:

The funny thing is that I am actually a vegetarian.

But I don't feel pity for animals, I just don't like the taste of meat. I have no problem with things that get vegans mad. Hell, if India wanted to get rid of their tiger crysis, I would love to buy a double-barrelled shotgun and a hunting license.

Some rural areas of Brazil have an abundance of bobcats. They're all smaller and weaker than tigers, but the beasts around here are so much more vicious. They've learned to hunt underwater, they can mimic the calls of some birds (I swear to God i'm not bulshitting you on this), they climb on buildings and are active both day and night. They're also pretty territorial and if you don't let them know who owns the land, they'll want to take it for themselves. The reason there's never talk about bobcat problems is because hunting them is almost a family pastime activity in some places. Even the indians (our native south-americans, not the ones who have emigrated from India) have known the right way to keep predators away for centuries.

if you kill all bobcat, what happen to ecology in that region?

i forsee big ecosystem problems in near future. good luck.

• @Renan said:

if you don't let them know who owns the land, they'll want to take it for themselves.

How, apart from peeing on every tree and lamppost in sight, do you provide them with this information?

• @da Doctah said:

@Renan said:

if you don't let them know who owns the land, they'll want to take it for themselves.

How, apart from peeing on every tree and lamppost in sight, do you provide them with this information?

First we teach them to read. Then we put out very big signboard on highway.

• @Nagesh said:

@da Doctah said:

@Renan said:

Landmines are a better and more permanent solution

• @serguey123 said:

@Nagesh said:

@da Doctah said:

@Renan said:

Landmines are a better and more permanent solution

Do not want poor tribal children to lose limbs.

• @Nagesh said:

Growing population need land and wild cat also need land. What to do?
    Therefore, the problem is growing population of people

• @zzo38 said:

@Nagesh said:

Population growth and encrotchment is problem. Growing population should not encrotch in jungle. Jungle is for wild cats. Cities are for people. If you build cities in jungle, wild cat will come and eat lawyers. today it is eating lawyers, but tomorrow it might develop taste for doctors.

• @Nagesh said:

@zzo38 said:
    @Nagesh said:

Population growth and encrotchment is problem. Growing population should not encrotch in jungle. Jungle is for wild cats. Cities are for people. If you build cities in jungle, wild cat will come and eat lawyers. today it is eating lawyers, but tomorrow it might develop taste for doctors.

Yes.  People should not stick their crotches into the jungle.  

• @Nagesh said:

Population growth and encrotchment is problem.

I hear population growth is a direct result of encrotchment.

• @dhromed said:

@Nagesh said:

it is actual other way round.

• ♿ (Parody)

@Nagesh said:

@dhromed said:

@Nagesh said:

So, you're saying the egg clearly came before the chicken, eh?

• @boomzilla said:

@Nagesh said:
    @dhromed said:

@Nagesh said:

So, you're saying the egg clearly came before the chicken, eh?

I m saying population growth is causing encrotchment in jungle.

• "encroachment"

Now google "crotch".

• @dhromed said:

"encroachment"

Now google "crotch".

The correct response was "encrotchment is causing population growth."

• @Sutherlands said:

The correct response was "unregulated encrotchment is causing population growth."
    FTFY

• @dhromed said:

"encroachment"

Now google "crotch".

that was embarasing.