[sreious]today wtf: temp table with index[/serious]

• i have seen this sevral times in apps. i don't see any problem with this.
    <font size="4">do you?</font>

• Folks in the front-page forums stopped biting, eh?

Hey, have fun trolling here!

• Right, I can see the hundreds of users flocking to register an account simply to respond to your retarded troll attempt.

Fuck dude, you're not even funny...

• @C-Octothorpe said:

Right, I can see 5 users at most and one of them a sockpupet vaguely considering to register an account simply to respond to your retarded troll attempt.

FTFY

How deluded in our own grandeur are we?

• @serguey123 said:

@C-Octothorpe said:

Right, I can see 5 users at most and one of them a sockpupet vaguely considering to register an account simply to respond to your retarded troll attempt.

FTFY

How deluded in our own grandeur are we?

As much as my meds will allow me to be...

• @boog said:

Folks in the front-page forums stopped biting, eh?

Hey, have fun trolling here!

Loking for serious discusion here. Move along, if you hv nothing to say.

• @Nagesh said:

I was being serious, and clearly I had something to say.

But if you mean to say you're only looking for on-topic comments, here goes:

There's generally nothing wrong with having an index on a temp table, and if you think today's WTF implies otherwise then you must have issues with reading comprehension with which you should seek help from a tutor.

• @boog said:

There's generally nothing wrong with having an index on a temp table, and if you think today's WTF implies otherwise then you must have issues with reading comprehension with which you should seek help from a tutor.

Reading comprehension is hard when it's across languages, especially for those that create forum accounts to practice a language.  That said I remember there being a bit of a gap in Nagesh's posting and the more recent things having worse spelling and grammar, so it does seem like someone may have compromised the account and now uses it to troll.

• @locallunatic said:

That said I remember there being a bit of a gap in Nagesh's posting and the more recent things having worse spelling and grammar, so it does seem like someone may have compromised the account and now uses it to troll.

Or that gap was him reading the SpecateSwamp thread and learning about trolling, then he decided it would be fun to try out.

• 🚽 Regular

@Nagesh said:

Actually, according to the bb-style tags, you are only serious about the title of the thread, "today wtf: temp table with index"

You closed your sreious tag right after that, thus the rest of the post is left in quirks mode.

• @RHuckster said:

@Nagesh said:

Actually, according to the bb-style tags, you are only serious about the title of the thread, "today wtf: temp table with index"

You closed your sreious tag right after that, thus the rest of the post is left in quirks mode.

what is quirks mode? explane.

• 🚽 Regular

@Nagesh said:

explane.

No.

• @RHuckster said:

@Nagesh said:

explane.

No.

Yes / yEs / YES / yES / YeS / yes / YEs