Cost of duplicate motorcycle registraton booklet.

• is very expensiv in Hyderabad. I have lost original. The road transport offical has to be bribed and plus offical monies need to be paid to goverment cofers.

This is nightmare for me. If police cop stop me while driving, I need to show booklet and licence. I shuld hv taken zerox of orignal.

• @Nagesh said:

The road transport offical has to be bribed and plus offical monies need to be paid to goverment cofers.

But you do have a space program!

• @dhromed said:

@Nagesh said:

The road transport offical has to be bribed and plus offical monies need to be paid to goverment cofers.

But you do have a space program!

Yes. Also there is talk on hire US scentist out of work from NASA clojure. As long as they wiling to work for food, stay and medicin expenditures.

• What happens if you don't have the booklet and licence if you are stopped by a cop?
    What are the repercussions?

I thought Australia was tough on motorcyclists

• @Byron1 said:

What happens if you don't have the booklet and licence if you are stopped by a cop? What are the repercussions?

I thought Australia was tough on motorcyclists

Legal route:
    1) Pay fine on spot. Rs 250.00 for first ofense. Rs 500.00 for second ofsense. Rs 1000 for third. Then they take away my motorcycle and I am stuck.

2) Pay fine in court. If I chose to do that, cop take my license away. Rs 250.00 for first ofense. Rs 500.00 for second ofsense. Rs 1000 for third. Then they take away my motorcycle and I am stuck.

Non-legal route:

1) Pay Rs 100 to cop as bribe and continue driving.

• At least you have the ability to be able to bribe the cops

• @Byron1 said:

At least you have the ability to be able to bribe the cops

Yes. In all democracy, it work that way. Does not it?

• Discourse touched me in a no-no place

@Nagesh said:

@Byron1 said:
    Unless you're Greek. Or Italian. In which case your country's democracy was taken from you. In the past month. By Germany and France.

Not that the steriotypical view of Italians doesn't preclude the opportunity of bribary of course...

• @PJH said:

@Nagesh said:
    @Byron1 said:
    Unless you're Greek. Or Italian. In which case your country's democracy was taken from you. In the past month. By Germany and France.

Not that the steriotypical view of Italians doesn't preclude the opportunity of bribary of course...

i think concept of bribery exist since ancient times.

• @Nagesh said:

As did the concept of motorcycle registration booklets, strangely enough! Pliny dedicates many words pontificating over what a "motorcycle" may be, and why it would need to be registered, but alas it would remain mystery for millennia to come...

• @blakeyrat said:

@Nagesh said:

As did the concept of motorcycle registration booklets, strangely enough! Pliny dedicates many words pontificating over what a "motorcycle" may be, and why it would need to be registered, but alas it would remain mystery for millennia to come...

Also, it was (I believe) Socrates who posed the question:

"If two motorcycles look identical how can their owners tell them apart?"

This question was answered when Plato invented the thing he is best remembered for: The Licence Plato.

• @RTapeLoadingError said:

The Licence Plato.

Wow. Thank you. Now my joke looks 100 times funnier.

• @blakeyrat said:

@RTapeLoadingError said:
    The Licence Plato.

I can't take all the credit as I stole the joke idea from Red Dwarf.

If you have any future jokes that need to look funnier just tag them "Ugly Bridesmaid Required" and I'll see what I can do. 

• @RTapeLoadingError said:

@blakeyrat said:

@RTapeLoadingError said:
    The Licence Plato.

I can't take all the credit as I stole the joke idea from Red Dwarf.

If you have any future jokes that need to look funnier just tag them "Ugly Bridesmaid Required" and I'll see what I can do. 

Is red-dwarf a poster on this forum?

• I think he's referring to the British sci-fi comedy "Red Dwarf"...

• @ekolis said:

I think he's referring to the British sci-fi comedy "Red Dwarf"...

Oh! TV Show! Sorry.