Na na na na na na na na na... Bat...man?



  • Full copy of a .bat, used to launch daily a small application:

    echo off
    cls
    echo Start of the freaking soft
    SoftWithVeryGoodLogs.exe
    echo End of the freaking soft

    So far so good (not very verbose, but meh), but... the SoftWithVeryGoodLogs already have (very good) logs, and all the IT receive it by mail every day... and it write every line of this log in a Console, so you can know what it is doing...

     

    So Why The Fonk does it need this fonking bat?



  • @gobes said:

    So Why The Fonk does it need this fonking bat?

    To clear the screen, of course.



  • @Hatshepsut said:

    @gobes said:

    So Why The Fonk does it need this fonking bat?

    To clear the screen, of course.

    ... screen which won't be used at all, the app opening a new Console. I love the previous developpers. Love'm to death.

     



  • I was really confused at first because I read that as "SoftWithVeryGoodLegs." I was expecting an entirely different kind of wtf.



  • @kilroo said:

    I was really confused at first because I read that as "SoftWithVeryGoodLegs." I was expecting an entirely different kind of wtf.

    How would that be a WTF?



  •  Oh, wow, cls... haven't seen that command in so long I completely forgot that it existed!



  • @gobes said:

    @Hatshepsut said:

    @gobes said:

    So Why The Fonk does it need this fonking bat?

    To clear the screen, of course.

    ... screen which won't be used at all, the app opening a new Console. I love the previous developpers. Love'm to death.

     

    Snd their...f, folklore. Wonderful, very colorful.

    @dohpaz42 said:

    @kilroo said:
    I was really confused at first because I read that as "SoftWithVeryGoodLegs." I was expecting an entirely different kind of wtf.

    How would that be a WTF?

    I would suppose the WT is Want To.


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.