Unreachable Telecomm Companies

• Do you know when you use a telecom company that is unreachable?

- Most of all uses contact centers systems but some are stingy enough to block calls from another operators. Then the only way of contact is your own defective phone.

I was trying to complain about the poor signal in that area (my own home)

When I finally could have someone in the other side he said:

- Can you speak louder sir? Your phone is noising!

- Yes I can speak louder but this is exactly the reason what I am calling about!

Marcelo - Brazil

• lol..
    I recently rang up billing support of a well known webhost to ask why their paypal accepts only credit cards and not my debit card (other sites work fine). They said, "could I please have the last 4 digits of your credit card number?" .. me: "Well that's what I'm calling about, I don't have one!" Guy: "Sorry sir, we need that to verify your identity" ..... heh. I got it sorted though.

• @mercurysquad said:

lol.. I recently rang up billing support of a well known webhost to ask why their paypal accepts only credit cards and not my debit card (other sites work fine). They said, "could I please have the last 4 digits of your credit card number?" .. me: "Well that's what I'm calling about, I don't have one!" Guy: "Sorry sir, we need that to verify your identity" ..... heh. I got it sorted though.

"Please produce your birth certificate to prove that you are alive... or your death certificate to prove that you are not"

Looks like your connection to What the Daily WTF? was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.